Giving Stuff Away

Not Giving stuff away

I aint joking...

finishedwarriorbg.png

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a level 34!!! yes 34!!! called me a noob when i died in castle wars...here is a playback.....

ok im running to sara base owning all the 60's i see when a 122 , 106, 119, and a 34 attack me

ok so i stand there fighting the 122 while being ice barraged and ranged, so i use melee protect, then the 34 walks up and attacks me right when i was about to die and HE yes the 34!!!! called me a noob when i died...how sad!

ALSO im a "noob" because i was rich but lost 20M to a macroscam (they take away item(s) so fast it shows wrongly on 2nd screen so you see it with the taken away items then you accept and the items they took out you dont get....

also for alot of stuff like - helping a level 7 but not a 62 in full rune

-rangeing fire giants

-being bored so die a bunch of times at white knights 8) pretty fun really!

-merchanting

-for doing barrows

-not letting my friend barrow 20m

-stealing someone's "kill"

-saving a 98 from death!!! (he had like 8hp and i attacked his black demon so he didnt die...and he called me a noob! wtf?! isnt that nice....)

-and this goes on but i'll end it with - not buying torag

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

i was a noob because i got ambushed by 4 lvl 96-104s and i tele'd because i had full ahrim on

tele noob if you cant afford to pk in ahrim then dont.

Dude,YOU go PK in Ahrims and see fi you can survive 4 96-104s without teleportation :roll:

shouldnt be a problem if u could do ice barrage, in multi, and they are all wearin full rune and bunched together. and not praying magic. and dont have a bow or arrows. or ancients them selves.

so, if they were all standing in 3 consecutive squares in multi and you were casting ice barrage on them when they had full rune on or barrows armor but not d hide, and they werent praying magic. you would have been totally fine. :lol:

i mean honestly, how do you expect 1 solo guy to take out 3 guys, its just not likely, its possible, but unlikely

aslo, just because you have telerunes doesnt mean you MEAN to use them, and alot of people who pk suprisingly use that lovely ectophial, which is NOT telerunes ;) what about teleblock and entangle hmm, omg hes got 2 law runes and 2 water runes telenoob!!!!! because he can tele to ardy, even tho hes using them to TB then entangle...

just got called a noob for doing slayer, heres a picture.

noob6kc.png

I'm a noob because...

-I'm level 74.

-I don't want to accept full H.A.M and Bone Spear for Berserker Helm which they can't even wear.

-I haven't done Heroes yet (nobody will help me).

-I refuse to fall for scams.

-I have one level lower than someone...

-I have one level higher than someone...

-I follow Guthix

-I'm not American (yes that was lame)

-I don't like farming.

God dam, I hear the word Noob atleast 10 times a day!!!

God dam, I hear the word Noob atleast 10 times a day!!!

only 10 ? I hear it that many times while I'm clicking my PIN into my bank as I first logon lol

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

Here's my list of 3 types of noobs:

1.The hackers/scammers/cheaters in castle wars(running around wiv the flag!

2.The beggers/the bug abuse noobs- which follow you around when you tell them to go away or the people who basically won't leave you alone or the people who keep calling you names which go on for about 5 mins(advise you use the bug abuse thing as it is very usfull in those situations)/the people who items when you say MONEY how silly is that?

3.The lazy people which are tipically bored and so call people names like noobs/ the wizards and rangers in the wild(sorry guys but I am really annoyed of people doing that on the way to the abbyss- you know the rune place! It's really annoying and the fact that you are too lazy to get your own rune ess lol!/showoffs/perhaps noobs which don't understand things/don't bother doing quests- "what is the **** is that!? personaly I don't swear!/ the people tho who are the real noobs tho are the ones who call people noobs- remember that as you may be called the king of noobs which is basically what I mean

Basically I advise people to use a word made up so that people can't understand what you mean and so they in fact act like noobs themselves!

I STRONGLY advise you to use the bug abuse if you feel like you can't get away from them and that you feel like they won't leave you alone/anyone else. The real problem is that Jagex will feel different towords members and so if you are on a members world at the time they ignore you, If I ever got anyone banned it would probably with a mod! So be advised that even if you are in a world where by there are loads of people who scam, ect. But if you are in a non member world you will be able to ban them good! The only problem is members are slightly regaured as higher class and so non members will be forgotten about as who will help non members? So if you are a non member be advised that you may not be able to ban players. Some scammers like to try the olde method of pms These can't be solved by simply banning them because they believe that u won't have talked to them so the BEST METHOD OF BANNING IS TO EMAIL JAGEX THEMSELVES so write their name down before you attempt this otherwise you may mispell it don't forget _ and caps lock letters, numbers ect. Please note that I'm not a Jagex staff and i'm not a mod either so don't try to abuse me by abusing Jagex staff ect. I hope this may help you in future :wink: And I am sorry if I have insulted you in anyway :cry:

Here's a question, is it wrong of me to call someone a noob because they keep trade offering me(and im declining) and they're saying they want to by my rune axe(im by the willows in draynor, but WITHOUT an axe). And im telling him i dont have one! He keeps trade offering me though, and i said where does he see an axe on my person. Then i said hes the sort of person that defines the term 'noob'. Dude then PMed me to say he reported me for it(surely calling people a noob isnt against the rules? and normally i dont do it, but ive got a bit bitter lately). Anyway, i did PM him back saying noob alot of times...im gonna be dissappointed if thats a banning offence.

Junkieman608.png

I am a "noob" because i fight with a longsword and not a "scimmy"

I am "noob" because i dont have 98989898989gp

I am a "noob" because i type in complete sentences.I say: "What is your prayer level?" as opposed to: "wat iz ur pryr lvl?"

I am a "noob" because i wont buy an addy 2h for 15k

I am a "noob" because i didnt have your 1k iron ores ready in 7 hours. (heres a hint: I actually have a real job)

I am "noob" for alot of reasons, but I am a "noob" because i wont list them all.

I'm a noob necause I didn't skull myself on a 1-itemer like i was supposed to so he could kill me...

...and then because I 3-hit him before he could protect his dds...

I'm a noob because I couldn't kill the person with the flag in cw..even though he couldn't kill me either when i was scoring...

I'm a noob necause I didn't skull myself on a 1-itemer like i was supposed to so he could kill me...

...and then because I 3-hit him before he could protect his dds...

I'm a noob because I couldn't kill the person with the flag in cw..even though he couldn't kill me either when i was scoring...

haha noob.

I'm a noob because I didnt have iron ore on me

I'm a noob because I cleared my dwellberry bush for a new one

I'm a noob because I was fighting Ice Warriors

I'm a noob because I told someone they couldn't trade Blurite Ore

I'm a noob because I am level 81 and have an Abyssal Whip

I'm a noob for alot of other things too, but I can't remember them all

Dude then PMed me to say he reported me for it(surely calling people a noob isnt against the rules? and normally i dont do it, but ive got a bit bitter lately). Anyway, i did PM him back saying noob alot of times...im gonna be dissappointed if thats a banning offence.

Runescape would only have 50 players on at a time if it was a something jagex banned people for , dont worry , him sending false reports just screws himself in the long run , they log all that :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

Here's a question, is it wrong of me to call someone a noob because they keep trade offering me(and im declining) and they're saying they want to by my rune axe(im by the willows in draynor, but WITHOUT an axe). And im telling him i dont have one! He keeps trade offering me though, and i said where does he see an axe on my person. Then i said hes the sort of person that defines the term 'noob'. Dude then PMed me to say he reported me for it(surely calling people a noob isnt against the rules? and normally i dont do it, but ive got a bit bitter lately). Anyway, i did PM him back saying noob alot of times...im gonna be dissappointed if thats a banning offence.

Jagex has already said that they will not take action to those people who calls another a "noob" etc. It'll be the other way round for wasting their time/

I'm a noob because I don't have armour.

I'm a noob because buying full addy for a friend who can't weild it is dumb.

just got called a noob for doing slayer, heres a picture.

noob6kc.png

I usually am against calling people noobs, but you were killing bloodvelds, (I love bloodvelds,) so I agree :wink: :lol:

i have nothing against bloodvelds, however i cherish the assignment. such great exp even tho they are magical monsters

im a noob because i only bring 3 items into the wildy for training, apparently i should "bring atlest 100ks to giv da pkrs a price", but to be quite frank i dont see why i should give the people who try to kill me anythig if i dont want to!

parents17dc.gif

Everyone's a n00b, because they use Prayer when they have actually earn it, they eat food when they fight, they teleport when they're in trouble.

People who complain about this are complete idiots.

You can't have a go at someone because they're using something they earnt by levelling up. It's stupid and annoying.