Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm A "Noob"

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

the_drunk_dude
[ Display Name History ]

the_drunk_dude

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,045 posts
someone called me a death rune noob once cause i was training with fire blast and the guy said it was a waste of money

Jimmy_Kak
[ Display Name History ]

Jimmy_Kak

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 478 posts
i was powermining to 85 mining and i was just dropping each ore after i get it, some guy goes past, picks up some of the iron ore and then calls me a noob. now common
Posted Image

currently smithing

hazardmaster
[ Display Name History ]

hazardmaster

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Hazardmaster
  • Clan:RIP Divine Kings&Adrenaline

i was a noob because i got ambushed by 4 lvl 96-104s and i tele'd because i had full ahrim on

tele noob if you cant afford to pk in ahrim then dont.

Dude,YOU go PK in Ahrims and see fi you can survive 4 96-104s without teleportation :roll:
Posted Image

whiteboy1102
[ Display Name History ]

whiteboy1102

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • RSN:MarkNoZeros
  • Clan:Dragonz Clan
them beggar noobs always call me a noob when i dont give them free cash or items
Posted Image
And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Mcqueen
[ Display Name History ]

Mcqueen

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 577 posts

i was a noob because i got ambushed by 4 lvl 96-104s and i tele'd because i had full ahrim on

Erm... This thread is to poke fun at those who say stuff like this... You should probably think before posting... :wink: :roll: :?

aznmidget448
[ Display Name History ]

aznmidget448

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,743 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:GamingGodPro
stopping a "free armour trimming" scam in draynor jail...

lvl 18... calling me... a... noob.... for saving some1... from... a... frigin.... scam.... :evil:

Dazzuh
[ Display Name History ]

Dazzuh

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • RSN:Dazzuh
  • RSN2:Nub Hybrid
I'm a noob because i wouldnt duel a level 115 with full dragon, me being level 83 with kinda half dragon =\

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

jessy87
[ Display Name History ]

jessy87

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,419 posts
noob for owning people.

dead noob for taking on like 5 people in castle wars once agian NO bandages in ahrims...

SaidinWoT
[ Display Name History ]

SaidinWoT

IRC Channel Staff

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:SaidinWoT
I've been called a noob for picking flax and for spinning that flax... I was also called a noob for not buying an addy dagger :?

Adroit
[ Display Name History ]

Adroit

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 194 posts
I'm a noob because:

*I stick up for people who discriminate lower levels

*I only have 45 rc

*I 'stole' someones 'spot'

*I can click faster then someone else at theiving stalls

*I only have 116 qp

*I've been playing for 3 years and am only level 82, which is a pretty sad irony.

*I didn't wear armor in wilderness agility course

Adroit's definition of a 'noob': last resort attempt to make myself feel good despite the irony.

Well... I think some people should revise their statement before calling someone else a noob.
Posted Image
RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07

Ganmeyde
[ Display Name History ]

Ganmeyde

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 180 posts
Noob for:

Being a Ranger

Not Being a Ranger

Being a Meleer

Using a whip

Playing CW

Not Hallying Baby Blues

Hallying Baby Blues

Being Rich

Being Poor

Giving Stuff Away

Not Giving stuff away

I aint joking...
Posted Image

danman789
[ Display Name History ]

danman789

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 133 posts
a level 34!!! yes 34!!! called me a noob when i died in castle wars...here is a playback.....

ok im running to sara base owning all the 60's i see when a 122 , 106, 119, and a 34 attack me

ok so i stand there fighting the 122 while being ice barraged and ranged, so i use melee protect, then the 34 walks up and attacks me right when i was about to die and HE yes the 34!!!! called me a noob when i died...how sad!

ALSO im a "noob" because i was rich but lost 20M to a macroscam (they take away item(s) so fast it shows wrongly on 2nd screen so you see it with the taken away items then you accept and the items they took out you dont get....

also for alot of stuff like - helping a level 7 but not a 62 in full rune

-rangeing fire giants

-being bored so die a bunch of times at white knights 8) pretty fun really!

-merchanting

-for doing barrows

-not letting my friend barrow 20m

-stealing someone's "kill"

-saving a 98 from death!!! (he had like 8hp and i attacked his black demon so he didnt die...and he called me a noob! wtf?! isnt that nice....)

-and this goes on but i'll end it with - not buying torag

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

jessy87
[ Display Name History ]

jessy87

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,419 posts

Dude,YOU go PK in Ahrims and see fi you can survive 4 96-104s without teleportation :roll:

shouldnt be a problem if u could do ice barrage, in multi, and they are all wearin full rune and bunched together. and not praying magic. and dont have a bow or arrows. or ancients them selves.

so, if they were all standing in 3 consecutive squares in multi and you were casting ice barrage on them when they had full rune on or barrows armor but not d hide, and they werent praying magic. you would have been totally fine. :lol:

i mean honestly, how do you expect 1 solo guy to take out 3 guys, its just not likely, its possible, but unlikely

aslo, just because you have telerunes doesnt mean you MEAN to use them, and alot of people who pk suprisingly use that lovely ectophial, which is NOT telerunes ;) what about teleblock and entangle hmm, omg hes got 2 law runes and 2 water runes telenoob!!!!! because he can tele to ardy, even tho hes using them to TB then entangle...

just got called a noob for doing slayer, heres a picture.

Posted Image

mikeman345
[ Display Name History ]

mikeman345

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 8 posts
just called one lol, i didnt sell my full: Full sara, zammy, and guthix for 1.9mill and rune legs, lol

sabrerokz
[ Display Name History ]

sabrerokz

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 372 posts
i got called one for stopping scams not sellin my ful rune for a bucket i mean comeon and not sellin a granite sheild for 100 gp

cubed_boid
[ Display Name History ]

cubed_boid

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 365 posts
I'm a noob because...

-I'm level 74.

-I don't want to accept full H.A.M and Bone Spear for Berserker Helm which they can't even wear.

-I haven't done Heroes yet (nobody will help me).

-I refuse to fall for scams.

-I have one level lower than someone...

-I have one level higher than someone...

-I follow Guthix

-I'm not American (yes that was lame)

-I don't like farming.

God dam, I hear the word Noob atleast 10 times a day!!!

Albosky
[ Display Name History ]

Albosky

Like whoa

• Members
  • 7,171 posts

God dam, I hear the word Noob atleast 10 times a day!!!

only 10 ? I hear it that many times while I'm clicking my PIN into my bank as I first logon lol

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters

Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):
I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

cubed_boid
[ Display Name History ]

cubed_boid

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 365 posts
Yeah 10 is on a lucky day...

02marren
[ Display Name History ]

02marren

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts
Here's my list of 3 types of noobs:

1.The hackers/scammers/cheaters in castle wars(running around wiv the flag!

2.The beggers/the bug abuse noobs- which follow you around when you tell them to go away or the people who basically won't leave you alone or the people who keep calling you names which go on for about 5 mins(advise you use the bug abuse thing as it is very usfull in those situations)/the people who items when you say MONEY how silly is that?

3.The lazy people which are tipically bored and so call people names like noobs/ the wizards and rangers in the wild(sorry guys but I am really annoyed of people doing that on the way to the abbyss- you know the rune place! It's really annoying and the fact that you are too lazy to get your own rune ess lol!/showoffs/perhaps noobs which don't understand things/don't bother doing quests- "what is the **** is that!? personaly I don't swear!/ the people tho who are the real noobs tho are the ones who call people noobs- remember that as you may be called the king of noobs which is basically what I mean

Basically I advise people to use a word made up so that people can't understand what you mean and so they in fact act like noobs themselves!

I STRONGLY advise you to use the bug abuse if you feel like you can't get away from them and that you feel like they won't leave you alone/anyone else. The real problem is that Jagex will feel different towords members and so if you are on a members world at the time they ignore you, If I ever got anyone banned it would probably with a mod! So be advised that even if you are in a world where by there are loads of people who scam, ect. But if you are in a non member world you will be able to ban them good! The only problem is members are slightly regaured as higher class and so non members will be forgotten about as who will help non members? So if you are a non member be advised that you may not be able to ban players. Some scammers like to try the olde method of pms These can't be solved by simply banning them because they believe that u won't have talked to them so the BEST METHOD OF BANNING IS TO EMAIL JAGEX THEMSELVES so write their name down before you attempt this otherwise you may mispell it don't forget _ and caps lock letters, numbers ect. Please note that I'm not a Jagex staff and i'm not a mod either so don't try to abuse me by abusing Jagex staff ect. I hope this may help you in future :wink: And I am sorry if I have insulted you in anyway :cry:

Junkieman
[ Display Name History ]

Junkieman

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
Here's a question, is it wrong of me to call someone a noob because they keep trade offering me(and im declining) and they're saying they want to by my rune axe(im by the willows in draynor, but WITHOUT an axe). And im telling him i dont have one! He keeps trade offering me though, and i said where does he see an axe on my person. Then i said hes the sort of person that defines the term 'noob'. Dude then PMed me to say he reported me for it(surely calling people a noob isnt against the rules? and normally i dont do it, but ive got a bit bitter lately). Anyway, i did PM him back saying noob alot of times...im gonna be dissappointed if thats a banning offence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users