cant you be generous and repair some1 grave?

Pepsiguy

ok so my friend wanted to do dt, and i was gunna help her with the bosses by carrying food and 4 p pot. well when we where going to the ice diamond i went through the gates and took a couple steps forward and was waiting for her to get her 5 kills, well my computer just wants to freeze on me, so im thinking no worries no worries. well wen i finaly get back on i see that i have 23 seconds left and im at falador.FML and the 3 things i have was my torag plate d legs and my d shield, not my whip of course. so then im thinking you gotta be [bleeping] me this is my second whip ive lost, to some of those thats not alot but for me it is, anyways i get there to repair my friends grave and i see some1 else doing dt, he asked if it was my grave that disapeared,i said yes, hes like o well i coulda repaired your grave but i didnt think no one was gunna come back to get the stuff.ARE YOU [bLEEPING] [bLEEPING] ME?!?!?! YOU COULDA BEEN HELPFUL AND REAPIRED THE GRAVES BUT NO HE DOESNT AND LETS ME LOSE MY [bLEEPING] WHIP. BUT STILL WHY DOES JAGEX HAVE TO [bLEEPING] REPLACE MY WHIP WITH A DAMN TORAG PLATEBODY?!?!?!?!

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can answer one question at least: The items that you save are based on the high alch value of the item.

thats so bull why cant you choose what you keep

I can answer one question at least: The items that you save are based on the high alch value of the item.

Because then dying in game would mean nothing. If you always chose to keep your rarest items you wouldn't execute any form of caution when encountering bosses/monsters and then dying from them would be no big deal. Meaning the only bad thing about dying is the walk/teleport/sail back.

Because then dying in game would mean nothing. If you always chose to keep your rarest items you wouldn't execute any form of caution when encountering bosses/monsters and then dying from them would be no big deal. Meaning the only bad thing about dying is the walk/teleport/sail back.

ya but then you lagged out and you get on to see you only have 23seoncds left and you get there to see some1 that coulda repaired you grave, you get kinda pissed

I always bless graves unless I really need my prayer(Trying to stay alive in Bandos for example with no food left)

I actually blessed two graves the other day during my trip to Bork, apparently they are friends and lag got both of them. I got some nice thank yous out of that :shades:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Yea people not repairing graves is pretty annoying...

WHY DOES JAGEX HAVE TO [bLEEPING] REPLACE MY WHIP WITH A DAMN TORAG PLATEBODY?!?!?!?!

Alch prices.

And before you say "thats stupid jagex could change it" you realize that would completely screw with the armor prices.

Things like dharoks helm are only 10 times more expensive than the rest of the gear BECAUSE of its low alch cost, and thus more demand for the item when its lost upon death. Switching that all around would cause turmoil in all the armor prices, not to mention a complete lack of risk in most situations because always keeping your 3 REAL most expensive items would make even the highest risk situations low risk.

O.O

I always bless everyone's grave. Apart from people who bot, but that's another rant topic.

hey sw0rd can you do us a favor and not bring up bots anymore. Your name and sig says enough, please grace us with your lack of presence on this forum

I loled at his avatar..

O.O

There's already a sticky in the rants section about [cabbage] like this

although that guy was an ass, you still can't get mad at him because YOU died. and anyways, he was doing dt, so he might've needed his prayer.

It's really impolite not to bless or at LEAST repair someone's grave. I try to do so as much as possible, but of course, there are times when I need the prayer. For example, if I'm at GWD and someone dies, I'll repair the grave if I can when it collapses, but no way am I going to bless it. That's just too much prayer to ask for.

Why would you bring combat equipment if you're not participating in combat?

iirc, the ice area has pretty tough ice trolls, so maybe the OP wanted to kill a few of those to help out his friend, or just to have something to do while carrying the ppots. It's a perfectly legitimate reason, I think. It's like suiciding at DKS, you're just going to die anyway, but you should at least bring SOME armor.

I always look the person up on the hiscores. :s

If they've got 'good' stats, I bless their grave. If they've got 'OK' stats and show no signs of being a 1 defence pure or a level 3 skiller, I repair the grave when possible.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

If they've got 'good' stats, I bless their grave. If they've got 'OK' stats and show no signs of being a 1 defence pure or a level 3 skiller, I repair the grave when possible.

Why the hate on pures/skillers?

wannabe elitist 'pure f2p' crap, ignore him

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Why the hate on pures/skillers?

I don't directly -hate- pures and skillers. :-#

I just dislike how they think they're better than everybody else because they're level 3 combat and/or have level 1 Defence. I know not everybody are like this, but finding a pure/skiller with more than a lump of porridge in their head is sadly not something you do every day. (I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about :smile: )

Having said that, a lot of pures/skillers have botted their 99 skill(s)

EDIT:

wannabe elitist 'pure f2p' crap, ignore him

Heh :rolleyes:

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I don't directly -hate- pures and skillers. :-#

I just dislike how they think they're better than everybody else because they're level 3 combat and/or have level 1 Defence. I know not everybody are like this, but finding a pure/skiller with more than a lump of porridge in their head is sadly not something you do every day. (I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about :smile: )

Ehh who cares, they're still players though.

That being said, it is rather sad that people refuse to repair/bless the grave. I understand the etiquette of how people are speaking atm, but this? :shame:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I dislike how they think they're better than everybody else because they're pure f2p. I know not everybody are like this, but finding a pure f2p who isn't stubbornly proud of his non-achievements is sadly not something you do every day. (I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about )

Having said that, a lot of players have botted their 99s.

Trolling aside, everyone in RS thinks they are better than everyone else - Its a game full of spotty teens and socially redundant young adults...

Not blessing someone's grave is like keeping someone's football when they accidentally kick it over your fence - Nobody's gonna know, but you're still a bit of a knob.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I dislike how they think they're better than everybody else because they're pure f2p. I know not everybody are like this, but finding a pure f2p who isn't stubbornly proud of his non-achievements is sadly not something you do every day. (I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about )

Having said that, a lot of players have botted their 99s.

Trolling aside, everyone in RS thinks they are better than everyone else - Its a game full of spotty teens and socially redundant young adults...

Not blessing someone's grave is like keeping someone's football when they accidentally kick it over your fence - Nobody's gonna know, but you're still a bit of a knob.

LOL quoted.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Doesn't repairing/blessing use up pray points?

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

I just dislike how they think they're better than everybody else because they're level 3 combat and/or have level 1 Defence.

Thats kinda like me deciding to look up highscores and only bless pures/skillers graves because some mains think they're better than everyone else.

Pures are really just normal players who decide they want to make there account for the purposes of PKing, some are [developmentally delayed]s, but to be honest, some mains are [developmentally delayed]s as well.

Not to mention that most pures have mains anyway so its really just the same level of [developmentally delayed]edness from both sides of the [developmentally delayed] fence, only your throwing [cabbage] on our side and forgetting that your side is just as [cabbage] (if that makes any sense after censoring).

As have many mains, i'm failing to see your point (do you even have one?)

but finding a pure/skiller with more than a lump of porridge in their head is sadly not something you do every day. (I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about :smile: )

Pretty much applies to runescapers in general, not just pures. So no, i don't know what your talking about.

I know not everybody are like this,

Wow your a knob.

So you KNOW not everyones like this, yet you automatically assume they are asses and don't bless there grave.

O.O

You, ah BLESS them if they've got "good" stats, whatever the hell your definition of that is, "OK" stats warrant REPAIR. Explain that one?

I at least understand the hate/dislike on pures/skillers, however warranted or not it is.

Frankly, I try to bless move graves I see. Thing is though, you can't really count on someone blessing YOUR grave.

As for Trags over Whip, RS has always worked like that. Gotta admit, it WOULD screw with some things if you could protect what you want. Bit off-topic, but maybe one of the reason Jagex decided claws should be so powerful is because they don't keep over much? Anyways, it is what it is. Frankly, at least these days you can SEE what you keep on death, so you know, or should know, what your risking.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

in either way bless or repair i woulda been so grateful, i coulda given him a prayer pot for his good deed but sadly not

ive gotten over it now, im just not gunna buy a whip becuase i seem to have bad luck with them, so now ive just been skilling