cant you be generous and repair some1 grave?

Pepsiguy

Waste of prayer. L2nottodie

ooooo cuase everyone doesnt die atleast at some point

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you not read what i said at the beginning of this?

my computer froze while i was with ice trolls

i had to restart the computer, get rs page back up,and tele to trollheim and run back to the icetrolls.

i almost made it,but i didnt, and when i saw someone there, he asked me if that was my grave, i said yes, he said oh, i could of repaired your grave but i didnt think anyone would come back for the stuff. so stick your feet in those shoes and tell me you wouldnt be pissed at the plate covering the whip and a guy that could saved you your stuff but didnt.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Personally, I bless someone's grave when it won't make it dangerous for me to stay alive. OR, if they have been a complete jerk doing things like trash-talking or kill stealing, I might "forget" to bless it or I "didn't see it."

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Actually it's 6 minutes. But when you die and lag, honestly what can you do?

For this reason and this reason only, I would repair/bless every grave I come across.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I liked it better when you could just take the stuff people lost when they died...made the person that died a lot more angry.

YES! especially wearing their items and turning off chat. It was great knowing they were probably crying behind the computer screen.

I always stole peoples stuff from there corpses, but that just seems cruel.

Really? Always thought it was fair game. And if someone took my stuff when I died, sucks to be me - I wouldn't hold it against them, unless they started flaunting my old gear in front of me. If the guy took my stuff after I died, I came back, found him with my stuff, and he said tough luck.... my view was, hey, it IS my tough luck.

Although, I usually bless all the graves I see. Frankly, unless I DC, or die at rock lobs....or gw if I ever went there.... I can get pretty much anywhere in the game within my timer. Least anywhere else that I might die at.

Like TD's a couple of days ago. I'd really like to not have to replace my void lol. Only thing I lost was 2 potions lol.

That being said. You can't always count on graveblessers....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I liked it better when you could just take the stuff people lost when they died...made the person that died a lot more angry.

YES! especially wearing their items and turning off chat. It was great knowing they were probably crying behind the computer screen.

I always stole peoples stuff from there corpses, but that just seems cruel.

Really? Always thought it was fair game. And if someone took my stuff when I died, sucks to be me - I wouldn't hold it against them, unless they started flaunting my old gear in front of me. If the guy took my stuff after I died, I came back, found him with my stuff, and he said tough luck.... my view was, hey, it IS my tough luck.

Although, I usually bless all the graves I see. Frankly, unless I DC, or die at rock lobs....or gw if I ever went there.... I can get pretty much anywhere in the game within my timer. Least anywhere else that I might die at.

Like TD's a couple of days ago. I'd really like to not have to replace my void lol. Only thing I lost was 2 potions lol.

That being said. You can't always count on graveblessers....

The only time I was ever against it was in the case where the looter would message the person and taunt them. That's just being a [bleep].

Other than that, fair game.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png