How many true friends do you have?

bongo_man

Hundreds. I don't generally think of certain friends as my best or favourite -- just closer/different/more personal interactions than with others.

I become attached to a person. Then I move on to a different place, a different group, a different lifestyle. Eventually, months/years down the road, I see the person again... rinse and repeat.

In two weeks I'll be in England studying at a school with an entirely new group of people, and after that, traveling Europe for a month where I'm sure I will build yet more contacts and reconnect with old ones I have not seen in years.

And for the "Naked Photo Test", I stopped counting after 20. Maybe I just have less shame than the average person...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have friends who I'd trust with my life but wouldn't tell all my secrets to, and I have friends who are just the opposite. I'm not sure any of them overlap. Mostly because the "trust with my life" friends would find it hilarious to say, pass around naked picture of me. Because they're [wagon] :lol:

I've always been the one that people trust although I do very little trusting in return.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp