Introductions & Farewells

Laura

♡ Miracle ♡

[spoiler=Irl Picture]

IMG_16472.jpg

Here is a little ( or as much as I can come up with ) about me.

Generally, I'm a peaceful, loving person.

"Don't judge me, simply get to know me. I'll surprise you but I certainly won't disappoint you."

Usually when people try to judge me, they end up wrong. By the time you even think you've got me all figured out I've probably changed already, but in the sense that I've grown as a person. Get to know me for yourself.

The name's Miracle. I'm 17, and a Junior in High School. I pretty much dedicate my life to the good of humanity, but no one is perfect. I don't judge, it's not my place or my business. People need people, whether we choose to admit it or not. I'd rather help others than hurt them. It's probably one of the only things that keep me going.

God. Love. Life. Laughs. Photography. Poetry. Music. Beach. Friends. People. Possibilities. Words. Blessings. Solitude. Happiness. Peace. Serenity. Spirituality.Surprises. Singing. Rain. Dancing. Exercise. Creativity. Individuality.

Intellectual. Empathetic. Individual. Nice. Friend. Extrovert. Antisocial. Creative. Blunt. Wordy. Ambivalent. Epiphanous. Spiritual. Radiant. Easygoing. Me.

I'm usually a happy, peaceful person. I have strong morals that I live by and I live by them simply because I understand them, not because anyone taught them to me. I wouldn't live my life by anything I didn't understand or try to figure out for myself. My religion doesn't define me, I define my religion. To me religion is just another title and I don't need it to know what I'm all about.

If you have any questions, ask me.

♥ K3 Love ~ Miracle ♥

Strawburriie.png

╔══╗

╚╗╔╝

╔╝(¯`v´¯)

╚══`.¸.Music & Him

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tip.It!!! Im a different kind of Runescape player. I avoid the popular weapons for the most part and hate them for the shear fact that they are over rated and over used: Abby whips, scimitars, multicannons. Ill use a godsword on occasion if i have it. I like strong, hard hitting weapons. i dont particulary care about speed or if its two handed. If you dont like the way i play, oh well. its not your account :)

Well, should I post here.

I'm V0lga, Irl named Pepe. I'm 15 years kid from Finland. I have girlfriend, and I spent a lot of time with her, or then playing RS/other game or music.

Something about RS:

I'm currently PK Leader of Lords of Finland & Member of Runite Knights of Finland and Clan Europe. Many ex clans as like RSD, Fools, Ng, Corruption and many more..

hi.

Solace FA | Runite Knights of Finland &Warlord

Clan Europe &Warlord | Flip Flops +Retired

#Solace | #CE | #RKOF-Clan | #FF

♡ Miracle ♡

[spoiler=Irl Picture]

IMG_16472.jpg

Here is a little ( or as much as I can come up with ) about me.

Generally, I'm a peaceful, loving person.

"Don't judge me, simply get to know me. I'll surprise you but I certainly won't disappoint you."

Usually when people try to judge me, they end up wrong. By the time you even think you've got me all figured out I've probably changed already, but in the sense that I've grown as a person. Get to know me for yourself.

The name's Miracle. I'm 17, and a Junior in High School. I pretty much dedicate my life to the good of humanity, but no one is perfect. I don't judge, it's not my place or my business. People need people, whether we choose to admit it or not. I'd rather help others than hurt them. It's probably one of the only things that keep me going.

God. Love. Life. Laughs. Photography. Poetry. Music. Beach. Friends. People. Possibilities. Words. Blessings. Solitude. Happiness. Peace. Serenity. Spirituality.Surprises. Singing. Rain. Dancing. Exercise. Creativity. Individuality.

Intellectual. Empathetic. Individual. Nice. Friend. Extrovert. Antisocial. Creative. Blunt. Wordy. Ambivalent. Epiphanous. Spiritual. Radiant. Easygoing. Me.

I'm usually a happy, peaceful person. I have strong morals that I live by and I live by them simply because I understand them, not because anyone taught them to me. I wouldn't live my life by anything I didn't understand or try to figure out for myself. My religion doesn't define me, I define my religion. To me religion is just another title and I don't need it to know what I'm all about.

If you have any questions, ask me.

Awesome intro, and nice picture too :shades:

td2sig.jpg

Well, I'm done with RS. For good this time (refer to my post on the "Post all RS Pictures" thread on page 174 or something like that). Might be on here from time to time, but, most likely not a whole lot. Peace out guys. Have a good life everybody, or don't, the choice is yours. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Welcome all new members. Sad to see some people leaving too though :(

You new members should really post more, we don't bite honestly (well some do but ignore them)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hi!! <3

I am not new to Tip.It, but new to its forums !!!

This is a great site for help in runescape

I have made suggestions and corrections to this site, and decided to try the forums ad a lvl up or upgrade to my membership here!!

yaaaaaayyy!!! <3

Tell a little about myself...

um..

I LOVE CATSS!! AND MERMAIDS!!!

I think i have all the cat items there are in the game =) or things that remind and look like cat things like..a spotted cape...

i can say i collect cat things in the game...i can also be considered as a cat expert by some of my friends XD

Recently wrote a letter to bob the cat

goven to the postman skull thing hahahah XD

for the february letters !!! <3

I am done all quests..just need to beat Nomad...sooo hard =(

I need to lvl up my range..and I'll try for my 10th time or so... XD

I have a quesion..how do I make a pose and background for the singature?! i made a temporary one..but i'd like one of my own.. <3

oh oh..and id like this site to be in french also.... i volunteer as someone to translate and i got friends too...some have already asked!!!

^^

bye bye now

Malice Minet ~nya

malice_minet.png

Hi! I've been on a break for maybe 2 years, and now I started playing again. It's been interesting to try to remember some things - like getting around for one. As earlier, Tip It has been a great help for me again. A lot of things have changed during my absence... and my friends list is also pretty much dead now.

Could anyone recommend a nice and friendly clan chat for me? I hope it's not an inappropriate question to ask here... there used to be clan chats where tipiters would hang out, even though they weren't officially tip it chats.

Hello Tip.it, it's Abreu here :rolleyes:

Some facts about my runescape account:

Username: Anna Abreu

Password: Hah just kidding :thumbsup:

Combat: 124

Mentionable skills:

Attack 95

Strength 99

Defence: 90

Hitpoints: 96

Slayer: 85

Mining: 77

Firemaking: 87

Style of player?:

I'm mostly a Slayer, i don't enjoy skilling except mining sometimes when had too much of slaying :P. I like to solo certain bosses and also PKing, but rarely.

Goal(s) in RuneScape:

My current goal is to get maxed melee stats during slayer tasks and also, i have been saving for arcane spirit shield. It just looks so awesome, my favorite shield in the game!

NICE TO MEET YOU :)

Hey! I'm new to Tip.It :). I'm on a forum already called Runescape Boards and I just wanted to see how this forum is and here is a little bit about me;

I'm a girl, I play RS on a boys character, it's just what I do because it looks better, don't ask :L.

My rsn is Rsb Chwinc so feel free to add me :).

I'm actually playing right now, so you can talk to me if you like, my private is always "on".

:)

Thanks Triquos for the Avatar :)

i feel like im at a AA meeting.

Hi I'm tripsis and I'm a Tip.it-aholic! :mrgreen:

Welcome everyone! :thumbsup: We are delighted to have you all here! Don't hesitate to PM myself or another staff member if you have any questions about how things work, where to post a certain thread, etc. :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hello.

I'm reenhurt, it's my real life nickname.

I've lurked on TIF for about a year, just now made an account. I have forums experience on RSB where I have over 5k posts.

My RSN is Webbys Ninja and add me if you want to chat, I can be pretty talkative. I also have a 95 construction effigy if anyone wants to help.

Bye.

Elloz. I'm Rachael. I've been on Runescape since '05 but I've never really gotten into forums. I usually just lurk around hidden in the shroud that is being a guest. SO I decided to actually make an account on here. A bit about me: I am lazy when it comes to R.S. and haven't 99'd anything at all. I am a huge nerd, a bit quirky, and excessively a 'creative type.' Cheers! :D

"Oedipus, Oedipus! Rex, Rex!"

34nksd3.jpg

Hey hey tip.it! I'm Jake, online I'm either JCD or BloodyHighClaw, or BHC for short :P, I'm 18 years old and have been playing RuneScape since chrismas 2006. in the 4 years of playing (on and off mind you) I have only achieved one 99, which is fishing :). In my time outside of the runescape world I am probably on my Xbox, playing Street Fighter or Call of Duty ^_^. I have browsed the tip.it forums often and have finally decided to become a part of its great community! That about wraps up the introduction, thankyou for reading and I hope to get to know many of you in the near future =].

~BHC

Hi, I'm a RuneScape newbie...sort of. I first had an account years ago, and my interest was rekindled when I heard of all the changes they've made and the upcoming return of free trade. So I decided to completely start over on RS, and this site has been really helpful so far.

Fake_Mystic.png