Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hallo everyone,

Ever since 2005, I've been playing runescape, and was introduced to these forums when I stumbled upon queenvalerie wc'ing later that year. 9 months ago, my laptop got completely destroyed in a car accident, but after many months of recovery/saving up, I've been able to get a new computer, and expect to rejoin runescape in the next few weeks. Until then, I'm up for helping anyone on these forums who are stuck on skills/quests. Just send me a pm, and I'll reply. Oh, and don't drink and drive.... :(

div>

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'm Caver, my ingame name is xSOFx Shark atm, but i'm going to change it back to Caver when I can ;) I'm looking to become more active in these forums as they seem friendly and an all-round good place for Runescape Related Discussions. Hope to see you round. =)

Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJCScape I'll have a 99 mining party vid up as soon as i get it!

Caver - Master of Mining.

Caver.png

Caver.png

Sup guys, I'm Matthew, I'd just like to say that I've joined. I've been creeping for a while, and just no decided to join. I'm familiar with foruming, and am a successful moderator on several sites so I'm not going to be some idiot who tries to ruin your experience. :P

xbbj0n.png

A Re-introduction?

I used to post here a fair amount. By here, I mostly mean in the clan section. I recently came back to Runescape, and was bummed when I couldn't remember the pw to this account, and the email address that its registered to has been deactivated to several years. Tonight I had a weird flashback and definitely remembered that password, which is pretty cool.

Ok So as Soon as I heard that Free Trade and the Wilderness were coming back, I had to check it out. Since finding out it's true, I have returned!

I've re-activated my membership and am training it to get ready. Only 10 levels away from a Whip. WOOT.

I figured I might as well come back to Tip.It. Oh How I've Missed it. <3

And I'm also Reviving and Old Fansite, the Land of Guthix.

All in All, it's good to be Back.

I_am_Guthix.png

I_am_Guthix.png

Working on Getting All My Skills Ranked ^^

Welcome back, but there is a thread specifically for this type of stuff. I would post it but this is the last thread I'm reading before going to bed. I'm sure someone else will post it. Sorry, but again, welcome back.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties | 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Oops, well I'm sure the threads will be merged. My brain is kinda mush tonight too. Last Exam Tomorrow, which I should be studying for atm instead of posting here. >_<

I_am_Guthix.png

I_am_Guthix.png

Working on Getting All My Skills Ranked ^^

Ok So as Soon as I heard that Free Trade and the Wilderness were coming back, I had to check it out. Since finding out it's true, I have returned!

I've re-activated my membership and am training it to get ready. Only 10 levels away from a Whip. WOOT.

I figured I might as well come back to Tip.It. Oh How I've Missed it. <3

And I'm also Reviving and Old Fansite, the Land of Guthix.

All in All, it's good to be Back.

Merged with this thread :)

Welcome back! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

After being a member of the Tip.it Forums for a decent amount of time (3 years + lurking without an account) I just realized that I had never properly introduced myself.

Greetings, I am Junkmutt (RSN Junkmatt) and I have been playing Runescape for probably too long probably 7 or 8 years... wow after typing that out...wow...

Anyway, this is how I got introduced into the Tip.it Forums. When I was a wee newb I searched google for a runescape guide and clicked on one of the first links on the list, RuneHQ (don't kill me yet). For a time that was the site that I used for all of my runescape information like guides and stuff. When I couldn't find something I was looking for on RuneHQ I searched google again and found Tip.it. After that I switched back and forth between RuneHQ and Tip.it for a bit then eventually went all the way over to Tip.it due the fact that Tip.it was a TON more clean and organized than RuneHQ. It wasn't until about a year and half later that I found the forum link and clicked on it. Even then I didn't join because I thought all I would ever do is look at what other people wrote and not want to contribute myself. As you can tell, I joined. And since then I have been a goer of the Tip.it Forums.

Now onto my Runescape history. It all started with my first account ever, Junkmutt. I got this account to the insanely high level of 13 before my immature self decided "Meh the graphics of this game suck I'm not going to play". Later on I got a little curious and wanted to play again. Unfortunately I had forgotten the password of my first account so I had to make a new one, Junkmatt. This is currently my main account and after a lot of thinking I finally remembered what I had put as the password of my first account and played on it for a little getting it's range level up so I could do some awesome non member range pure pking, this failed. There was this one time in my RS career that I decided that PKing was the absolute best thing to do in non members, so I watched a few videos on youtube (back when they didn't take down your videos for having a decent song on it) of f2p pkers. I decided that I wanted to make a mage pure, Junkmattmage (I know creative eh?). This was probably the best of two pking accounts that I had made, the second being another failed range pure. By the time that my mage pure could do blast spells it was killing all of the other accounts who's hp was low enough to almost have to eat after every attack and getting about 200k in loot (I was never a very successful pker) my mage pure became obsolete because the other styles were catching up (although with Free Trade and Wildy coming back I may put a bit of oil on this accounts gears and get it started up again). And now I am a member with a member's combat level of 122 with only one skill cape, go strength!, and just playing runescape for the fun of it.

Oh and I guess I never did say it. Hi.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Hi guys, its been a very long time since I was on here last, I used to play back in classic, and have been on and off of 3-d for a few years after.

then I got my account stolen and today after multiple attempts over 2 years to get it back.. it finally worked.

So now im in this new world of which I dont recognise at all.. with a few bits and bobs, im actually lost somewhere in a field lol

anyway.

just wanted to say if anyone remembers me feel free to add me. I'm not sure what you can type in, because I've changed my 'on screen name' to 'JD MoFo'

and also, got any tips on keeping my account safe for the future cos at the moment I have set all of my questions and bank pin up, but they dont kick in for a couple of weeks.

Also.. the guy who has been using my account set up a subscription, which I cancelled immediatly. But can this guy use that info to steal the account back?

Also, I used to hang and talk with with people like Eleannah, Angel Gypsy, Millard, Shedragon831 and Halw Gnun, a few others too, but my friends list is deleted. Does anyone know if these guys still play?

It shall be great to play again, and more or less start from scratch even though im level 124 lol but yeah.. if you wanna add me feel free, wouldnt mind leveling up my thieving so if theres a bunch of you guys and go out and do that let me know. Wouldnt mind joining a clan too maybe, but once ive got used to this game again!

Thanks for reading, and get in touch!

~Jon Slayer

http://forum.tip.it/topic/276124-introductions-farewells/

Welcome back to TIF, best post in this sticky to help get the answers your looking for and if your wondering about updates etc, it'll be easier on yourself and others to flick thru the updates on the RS main page to get a good gist of things. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3