Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introductions & Farewells

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1005 replies to this topic

Albel
[ Display Name History ]

Albel

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,189 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Albel
  • RSN2:Seaoh
  • Clan:SoDB

Due to irl issues such as my health (trouble breathing and liver function problems), I'm indefinitely quitting from Runescape and TET until my health is sorted, but I'll hang around the forums now and then :(

I gotta say it, just for lols :P

First post! <3:

Aww draggles...ill miss you :sad:

35bvvh1.png

Quotes

Runescape Achievements

Patr1ck
[ Display Name History ]

Patr1ck

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,009 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Lads
  • RSN2:Swag_Squared
  • Clan:OfTheGods

Runescape's boring. There hasn't been an update that catches my attention since Summoning. The only thing to do is boss hunting because the rest of the game is grinding (Even D&D's), and even fighting bosses becomes a grind because once you've fought the boss once it's the same thing over and over again for the next 2000 kills. Most skills are incredibly boring to train, and once you get into the higher levels the game slows down way too much, which is a problem that needs to be fixed but won't.

Therefor I'm quitting. I may get membership for the new skill that comes out, if it comes out. If not you can see me on War of Legends, which I'm thinking of quitting on anyways. If I quit that, then Stellar Dawn is next. However, Jagex seems to know the best ways to screw up their games so I probably won't be on there for too long. Oh well. Runescape sucks now, so bye.

I've realized this also, all I ever do now is monster hunt or pk. Both of which become grinds. I might be following in your footsteps soon my friend, especially after I've witnessed the crappiness this game has come to with the new skill. I'm gonna hang around for a week or too see how things play out and than decide if I'm going for the quit again.
Posted Image

DiegoVivar
[ Display Name History ]

DiegoVivar

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey guys, a few of the staff members and I felt that there were too many stickies in General Discussion. It also felt a little redundant having several of them on similar topics.

• So if you have just joined the forums you can introduce yourself here. Make sure to tell us a little bit about yourself!
  • In addition, you can post here to let us know that you are taking a break, whether it be temporary or permanent. The same is true if you're returning to Runescape or Tip.it!

If You're a New User

Credit to Ard_Choille for the original topics.

Paiqi
[ Display Name History ]

Paiqi

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Paiqi
Hello hello!

I'm Paiqi (I play RuneScape by the same name ^-^) and I'm new to the Tip.It Forums. Have been lurking for a couple of years now, ;o so I look forward to enjoying my stay here.

Teehee :D

Cassynder
[ Display Name History ]

Cassynder

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Divayth Fyre
  • Clan:The Order of Cabbage
Sup I'm Mr. I've been lurking here for a while, playin RS since early '06. Hi.
Posted Image

Ellac
[ Display Name History ]

Ellac

Ex-Global Chameleon

• Members
  • 1,235 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
Really tired of the BS I've been getting lately from a few people, plus I'm tired of crappy updates. I'm gone until jagex opens their eyes and a few people get banned. Good luck to the rest of you.
Posted Image
Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

RubberForce
[ Display Name History ]

RubberForce

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hi,

I have been playing runescape for a long while now and I normally use tip.it for quests etc.

Feel free to add me on runescape (RubberForce)

Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image
Rubberforce

Posted Image
Posted Image

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I think I might be back to playing Runescape... :|

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

jamesrules90
[ Display Name History ]

jamesrules90

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • RSN:Jamesrules90
  • Clan:The runescape rebelz
I've had this account for ages but I don't use it very often and I have decided to come back to tip.it.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!
87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Abc1230
[ Display Name History ]

Abc1230

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,416 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Hi. I'm abc1230. I decide to make a tip.it account. I'm new to here and I don't know how to forums. Thanks!

Graiskye
[ Display Name History ]

Graiskye

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • RSN:Graiskye
Just introducing myself to the community.
Haven't been playing for long, but I am having a blast so far.
Cheers all, hope you have a great weekend
-Grais.
Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?
Many people think we are getting smarter as a whole, but we are UNIVERSALLY getting dumber and dumber at an alarmingly fast rate.

Metaphorically.... the human race is on its way to hell in a hand-basket made of dry wicker.

sausagewalls
[ Display Name History ]

sausagewalls

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RSN:sausagewalls
Hi just introducing myself :D

i have recently restarted runescape and i would like a forum to visit to stop me going insane while achieving my goals hehe.

so anyway ive been using tip.it's calculators and guides for as long as ive been playing (im lvl 111 with 3 level 99's as im writing this).

so i hope this is a friendly community who will support me in my goals and that i will enjoy my time in these forums. :D

btw if anyones into MW2 type "FINALSHOCKz" into YT. :D i got over 800 subs and also got the first ever recorded quad headshot, check out my vids :P (ive quit now though ):

thanks
sausagewalls

blueangels5
[ Display Name History ]

blueangels5

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi all. New to tip.it, going for 99 mining as my second 99. Gonna be hard, but i'll get it someday.
Posted Image

saskiasnow
[ Display Name History ]

saskiasnow

Retired TET Leader

• Members
  • 1,174 posts
  • RSN:Saskia Snow
  • Clan:Council of Elders
Hello to old friends and a *wave* to new ones. I am Saskia Snow, former TET leader, Quest fiend and socialite. I have started playing Runescape again after quitting for a VERY long time and am writing to let people who remember me know that I have returned, so message me! For those that don't know me check my profile, I have info there or whip me up a message. My private chat is ALWAYS on and always has and will be so say hello ingame. Well, that's all I have to say. :)

Saskia Snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

Posted Image

ak47ninja
[ Display Name History ]

ak47ninja

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • RSN:Ak-47ninja
My IGN is Ak-47ninja, I've been playing for 5 years, took a break for 9 months because the 26king/76king trick made me angry, I just started playing again today, I've been using tip.it for a long time, finally decided to join to ask a question, I also play a game called Combat Arms, I am part of the CBL community of combat arms, I like ramen, I love Yuna from Final Fantasy X (She's my wife), I'm 18, I'm Asian, I have a fetish for cute asian girls, I love food, I'm not fat, and I'm planning to join the U.S. Armed Forces in 2 years or less.

Moskalski
[ Display Name History ]

Moskalski

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • RSN:Ron_The_Holy
  • Clan:U.S. Army
Hi, I'm Moskalski. I've been playing RuneScape on and off for the past 7 years. I was introduced to it by my younger brother, he's in OSUT for the Army right now, so he won't be playing for a while. I serve in the U.S. Army, and am currently deployed. I'll be home in roughly 2 weeks though! Haha! I get to see my kids and my wife again, it's been so long. Well, as far as RuneScape, I've had over 20 accounts. I've made mostly pures and hybrids. My first account was Vanathros. It was stolen about 2 weeks after I made the account, lol. My favorite combat skill is Ranging. My favorite skill is Fishing. I'm roughly CB Lvl 70ish now? I can't remember. I'll be playing soon, so if you want to chill or something, PM me. Bye!
I am a soldier in the U.S. Army as an AD[Active Duty] 68W[Combat Medic]
I'm currently deployed overseas and have restricted internet access, I use these forums to stay updated on RuneScape.
I'm 20, married to a loving and beautiful wife, have 3 sons; their ages are 7, 5, and 2, and an infant baby girl. :]
My wife and my oldest son also play RuneScape.
My brother is a Cavalry Scout in the U.S. Army, he too plays RuneScape.
As you can see, my family enjoys RS. Lol.
My favorite combat skill is Ranging.
My favorite skill is Fishing.
I play XBox Live, my gamertag is Moskalski.
I have multiple accounts, though I only play on one now.
Um, don't know what else to put here. :D

Gilformen
[ Display Name History ]

Gilformen

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 848 posts
  • RSN:Vilya
  • RSN '07:Vilya
  • Clan:nah
hiya.

im quitting. cant really be bothered grinding anymore, so im gonna see how i like irl.

bye :^_^:

Posted Image
32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming
14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

k1tten
[ Display Name History ]

k1tten

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 15 posts
Hello!
My name is Kaisa, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Estonia. I don't play runescape but I'm planning to start playing it. I play Team Fortress 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Counter-Strike, I also own few servers for those games.
If you have any questions just send me a PM!

=^_^=

I'm on the left

Posted Image
Game. What game? Play with yourself!

cranky456
[ Display Name History ]

cranky456

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RSN:xrayst09
  • RSN2:lima845
Hi everyone

Im new to tip.it
I enjoy playing runescape
and tackling new quests

I cant wait to get to know people here
And hope people will add me
Cant wait to strike up some coversations

my runescape id is- xrayst09 and lima845
:smile:

there will always be tomorrow to fix the mistakes of today

SanNo1
[ Display Name History ]

SanNo1

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 878 posts
  • RSN:SanNo1

Hi, I'm Moskalski. I've been playing RuneScape on and off for the past 7 years. I was introduced to it by my younger brother, he's in OSUT for the Army right now, so he won't be playing for a while. I serve in the U.S. Army, and am currently deployed. I'll be home in roughly 2 weeks though! Haha! I get to see my kids and my wife again, it's been so long. Well, as far as RuneScape, I've had over 20 accounts. I've made mostly pures and hybrids. My first account was Vanathros. It was stolen about 2 weeks after I made the account, lol. My favorite combat skill is Ranging. My favorite skill is Fishing. I'm roughly CB Lvl 70ish now? I can't remember. I'll be playing soon, so if you want to chill or something, PM me. Bye!

I remember you posting a thread a while back, how's it going? And btw, you're 20 yrs old with a 7 yr old son along with 3 other kids :blink: that's... quite special
Posted Image

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users