Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Really tired of the BS I've been getting lately from a few people, plus I'm tired of crappy updates. I'm gone until jagex opens their eyes and a few people get banned. Good luck to the rest of you.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this account for ages but I don't use it very often and I have decided to come back to tip.it.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Just introducing myself to the community.

Haven't been playing for long, but I am having a blast so far.

Cheers all, hope you have a great weekend

-Grais.

Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?

Many people think we are getting smarter as a whole, but we are UNIVERSALLY getting dumber and dumber at an alarmingly fast rate.

Metaphorically.... the human race is on its way to hell in a hand-basket made of dry wicker.

Hi just introducing myself :D

i have recently restarted runescape and i would like a forum to visit to stop me going insane while achieving my goals hehe.

so anyway ive been using tip.it's calculators and guides for as long as ive been playing (im lvl 111 with 3 level 99's as im writing this).

so i hope this is a friendly community who will support me in my goals and that i will enjoy my time in these forums. :D

btw if anyones into MW2 type "FINALSHOCKz" into YT. :D i got over 800 subs and also got the first ever recorded quad headshot, check out my vids :P (ive quit now though ):

thanks

sausagewalls

sausagewalls.png

sausagewalls.png

sausagewalls.png

sausagewalls.png

Hello to old friends and a *wave* to new ones. I am Saskia Snow, former TET leader, Quest fiend and socialite. I have started playing Runescape again after quitting for a VERY long time and am writing to let people who remember me know that I have returned, so message me! For those that don't know me check my profile, I have info there or whip me up a message. My private chat is ALWAYS on and always has and will be so say hello ingame. Well, that's all I have to say. :)

Saskia Snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

My IGN is Ak-47ninja, I've been playing for 5 years, took a break for 9 months because the 26king/76king trick made me angry, I just started playing again today, I've been using tip.it for a long time, finally decided to join to ask a question, I also play a game called Combat Arms, I am part of the CBL community of combat arms, I like ramen, I love Yuna from Final Fantasy X (She's my wife), I'm 18, I'm Asian, I have a fetish for cute asian girls, I love food, I'm not fat, and I'm planning to join the U.S. Armed Forces in 2 years or less.

Hi, I'm Moskalski. I've been playing RuneScape on and off for the past 7 years. I was introduced to it by my younger brother, he's in OSUT for the Army right now, so he won't be playing for a while. I serve in the U.S. Army, and am currently deployed. I'll be home in roughly 2 weeks though! Haha! I get to see my kids and my wife again, it's been so long. Well, as far as RuneScape, I've had over 20 accounts. I've made mostly pures and hybrids. My first account was Vanathros. It was stolen about 2 weeks after I made the account, lol. My favorite combat skill is Ranging. My favorite skill is Fishing. I'm roughly CB Lvl 70ish now? I can't remember. I'll be playing soon, so if you want to chill or something, PM me. Bye!

I am a soldier in the U.S. Army as an AD[Active Duty] 68W[Combat Medic]

I'm currently deployed overseas and have restricted internet access, I use these forums to stay updated on RuneScape.

I'm 20, married to a loving and beautiful wife, have 3 sons; their ages are 7, 5, and 2, and an infant baby girl. :]

My wife and my oldest son also play RuneScape.

My brother is a Cavalry Scout in the U.S. Army, he too plays RuneScape.

As you can see, my family enjoys RS. Lol.

My favorite combat skill is Ranging.

My favorite skill is Fishing.

I play XBox Live, my gamertag is Moskalski.

I have multiple accounts, though I only play on one now.

Um, don't know what else to put here. :D

hiya.

im quitting. cant really be bothered grinding anymore, so im gonna see how i like irl.

bye :^_^:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Hello!

My name is Kaisa, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Estonia. I don't play runescape but I'm planning to start playing it. I play Team Fortress 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Counter-Strike, I also own few servers for those games.

If you have any questions just send me a PM!

=^_^=

I'm on the left

untitled.JPG

Game. What game? Play with yourself!

Hi everyone

Im new to tip.it

I enjoy playing runescape

and tackling new quests

I cant wait to get to know people here

And hope people will add me

Cant wait to strike up some coversations

my runescape id is- xrayst09 and lima845 :smile:

there will always be tomorrow to fix the mistakes of today

Hi, I'm Moskalski. I've been playing RuneScape on and off for the past 7 years. I was introduced to it by my younger brother, he's in OSUT for the Army right now, so he won't be playing for a while. I serve in the U.S. Army, and am currently deployed. I'll be home in roughly 2 weeks though! Haha! I get to see my kids and my wife again, it's been so long. Well, as far as RuneScape, I've had over 20 accounts. I've made mostly pures and hybrids. My first account was Vanathros. It was stolen about 2 weeks after I made the account, lol. My favorite combat skill is Ranging. My favorite skill is Fishing. I'm roughly CB Lvl 70ish now? I can't remember. I'll be playing soon, so if you want to chill or something, PM me. Bye!

I remember you posting a thread a while back, how's it going? And btw, you're 20 yrs old with a 7 yr old son along with 3 other kids :blink: that's... quite special

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

due to my account being hacked, i choose to retire from runescape,after 4 years,i find that enough is enough, i simply cannot bring myself to train another account to the greatness that Flodder450 was,farewell my friends :(

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

due to my account being hacked, i choose to retire from runescape,after 4 years,i find that enough is enough, i simply cannot bring myself to train another account to the greatness that Flodder450 was,farewell my friends :(

You couldn't recover it at all? :/

hzvjpwS.gif

Temorarily quitting (although could be permanent depending on how much i lvl up IRL :thumbsup: ) until my A levels are over

Nice to talk to you all

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Temporarily quitting (although could be permanent depending on how much i lvl up IRL ) until my A levels are over

Nice to talk to you all

Hi im new to forums always been on Tip.it but never on forums until today , but been playing since I started college late '06 early '07 and finished my course and still addicted to playing RS LOL

Im normally always online unless I am too busy with family stuff (PM always off unless requested to turn on , always in my clan chat tho)

Anyways im rambling on so ima go lol

Congratz on your A levels mate and also good luck to anyone else sitting any exams =)

Hi, I have been an active TIFer since 2006 but I quitted RS and TIF sometime last 2008 because I lost interest in RS when the unbalanced trade updates came. I went back to RS to see what was going on and some updates made me come back. So, to my former friends, hello again! :D

PRIVATE CHAT always ON

PR_BreakDOWN.png

Long time TIFer and RSer finally quitting. Gave both my accounts away (126 P2P, 1841 total & a 64ish f2p with 1.2k total). Can contact me on AIM via Mozzy4Ever if you want to ask questions as to why, but I doubt that anyone will, I wasn't very active on the forums. Well, so long TIF and RS. GL.

mozzys.gif

confuter.png

XBL Gamertag = MakesYouScream

WoW = Runetotem Horde - Vidars

Hey Tip.it, been using the skill guides for as long as I remember. Took a break a few years back to do some stuff irl, and started playing again a few months back. Re-joined my old clan, and I figured I'd get more involved in the community aspect of it all. So here I am! My name's Jesus, nice to meet you all :).

The_Moirai.png

Final3.gif

114 CMB ~~ Proud 'The' Heroic Knight ~~ 99 Range/Def

^ Click Me