Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Absolutely love your name. ^

I saw Cynic in February last year with Meshuggah. I hung out with Paul for about an hour before the show. Amazing day, that was. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely love your name. ^

I saw Cynic in February last year with Meshuggah. I hung out with Paul for about an hour before the show. Amazing day, that was. :thumbup:

Wow, that's awesome. Paul's an interesting dude, I'd like to meet him. They played great at the show. :D

Hello!

If anyone knows the person with this name: "Opure Twinso", please PM me here/tell him to add me ingame please.

My rsn: gag0

Thanks a bunch in advance for your help!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Hello everyone.. I'm new here...

And don't have any account (yet) at runescape. Can't find any retailer and computer cafe here with that game. How much could i purchase the game in some sites? Or are there free downloads? thanks!

Hello. I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I'll help you anyway.

RuneScape is a browser based game, which runs on Java and membership is paid directly to JaGex, the creators of RuneScape (with a credit/debit card, cash, phone line, phone credit).

To start RuneScape, you go through www.runescape.com/title.ws, and you click 'Play Now'. Then you are linked to a webpage which should be www.runescape.com/game?j=1. You need to click on 'Create account now' to create an account. To create an account, you would need a valid email address.

Once you've created an account, you could become a member for £3.5 a month (or whatever it's worth in your currency), or stay a free-to-play player until you decide to become a member.

Tip.it (us) is a forum based on RuneScape, too. Hope this helps.

And welcome to Tip.It

Ahh OK.. So I just have to pay online. Goodness! Trying at some cafes then the owners and staff only gave me a smile, but didn't tell me it was to purchase online. -_-

Thanks though.

Hello everybody! I play rs and have come to this site for almost a year to find assistance and to see what other rs players had to say. Now I've happily joined the community and look forward to meeting many new people! My favorite skill is Hunter, any hunters that would like to discuss strategies or even have a partner to do some hunting then pm me. I really enjoy discussing anything at all so be sure to pm me!

Cozy_Paws.png

Hi everyone!

Old Tip.it member circa 2007 I think (I left around the time when the trade restrictions were placed), coming back to see how the game has changed and evolved and to hopefully begin going through the world of RS again, and hopefully meet some good people along the way!

Hopefully I'll also see some familiar faces, I hope they are still around. Always up for chatting with good natured people and generally having a good time in game!

Hope to see you around!

Former TET Leader and Member

Hi everyone!

Old Tip.it member circa 2007 I think (I left around the time when the trade restrictions were placed), coming back to see how the game has changed and evolved and to hopefully begin going through the world of RS again, and hopefully meet some good people along the way!

Hopefully I'll also see some familiar faces, I hope they are still around. Always up for chatting with good natured people and generally having a good time in game!

Hope to see you around!

I think I remember you from a while back. Just not too well though, sadly. :(

j0xPu5R.png

Hey, I like to do alot of quests and runescape is so boring when playing alone. I barley have friends online so I am just looking to do quests or activities with people. Add me on Runescape. My Runescape name is "K Justin G" without the qqquotes lol. just add me and lets play.

I play alot now because my summer just started

Hi everyone!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome back! Familiar face but I don't know you too well :P Added you in game.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Hey guys,

I just got back into RS, so I decided to join the forums. Nice to see it still running strong :grin: Trying to finally get back on track to 99 fishing! If anyone needs fishies or just needs someone to chat in game while I fish, I'm totally down for that.

Thanks! :shades:

HornedFrogs9.png

Hey guys,

I just got back into RS, so I decided to join the forums. Nice to see it still running strong :grin: Trying to finally get back on track to 99 fishing! If anyone needs fishies or just needs someone to chat in game while I fish, I'm totally down for that.

Thanks! :shades:

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll like your stay here :)

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Hello! I'm Zephyrs, known as West Haven in-game. I've been playing Runescape for a little under a year now. I enjoy meeting new people, so feel free to send me a message here or in-game. My private chat is usually on, unless I happen to be Dungeoneering (which is something I don't usually do). :)

I enjoy all aspects of Runescape, from skills to quests to tasks. I'm not too fond of Dungeoneering, but it makes for a nice challenge once in a while. Right now I'm working on 99 Cooking, but I'm taking a break from that for a few days.

west_haven.png

Hey everyone!

I'd just like to say I've joined Tip.it. I use this site for everything regarding Runescape, so figured I might as well join and make some new friends. I'm an avid Scaper and love skilling. I have 3 skillcapes: woodcutting, fishing, and cooking. I have my next 3 planned out: thieving, hunting, and mining. I refuse to dungeoneer therefore my level remains at 1 with 0 exp.

Anything else, feel free to ask me :)

Bad_Bieber.png

Hey,

I've had a RuneScape account since 2001 and been playing on and off since then, I recently came back from a two year break and thought I'd get active on forums again. I was an active member of the RC forum before its collapse, and although I've always found Tip.it's guides useful and has a forum account registered I've never logged in to it before now.

I've recently picked up slayer after completing the two years worth of quests I've missed and I haven't got bored of 'scape again yet, so lets see how it goes.

woodcuttaliciouscopyth0.png

Hi Tif. I'm the Immature Prune.

I've been playing since I was in my 8th year at school, I'm now 20. I quit shortly around the time the wilderness and free trade got so cruelly taken from us, and have been playing again since a few weeks ago. Maybe a few months, I dunno, who's keeping track :P

Since I started playing again I've been visiting shylas in game chat, and hear about tif alot, so I've come to see what all the fuss is.

:)

hi, i'm Raine,

i'm 19 i like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners....hahaha i'm kidding, but seriously, i've been playing runescape on and off since i was about 12. The past 8-10 moths i have been playing everyday, i love the game so much :D, oh, i almost forgot, my RS Username is eat_babies3 (so the same as my name here) and i've been lurking here for a while so i figured it was about darn time i signed up and introduced myself, feel free to friend me in game, i don't bite, but my familiar might (gotta love bad jokes....right?).

Hey folk, I'm Paul/PpJt. I used to be fairly active on these forums under the name PpJt. I quit rs about 4 years ago, came back for nostalgia purposes, and haven't left yet. So uh, if you knew me holla at me bro :P *waves*