Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hi! Name's wotmania505. I started playing about 5 years ago, became a member, took a long break, and have recently gotten back into playing. Although I love skilling, I hate monotony, so I'll never be doing one thing for very long. Other than that, I don't have much to say... Tip.it has been my goto place for anything I wanted to know about the game, so I figured I'd finally join the community.

wotmania505.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is mainly my goodbye to runescape, I will be staying on tipit forums still (hopefully in a few years I can become one of the cool quit ages ago but still posts on threads they know nothing about people :thumbup: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmT4zFfmeiI

This is not me ragequiting, I just find no fun playing rs any more, and struggling to find a reason to stay.

(give video a minute)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Goodbye 999 hope you have fun doing new stuff. icon_thumbs.gif

Hello everybody! Bennyedgehog here, been playing RS for about 10 years now or something. I don't play RS as much as I used to but still log in everyday, have lots of goals in my head, what with all these updates! I still love playing RS when I have nothing better to do and feel like chilling out.

I used to be a member of these forums ages ago but couldn't remember my username or it got wiped? [Edit: oh duh I joined 26-April 06] Anyway I've come back to read interesting stuff and stop myself getting too bored with RuneScape. I have been using tip.it all these years for guides and data, they are the best in my opinion. smile.gif

I'm back :) Not many of you know me since I don't post that often but I'm back from my one year hiatus from Runescape, heh. That means I'll also be swinging by here too since I quit everything Runescape related during my short break. Either way I never got to make a proper introduction since I joined in 2004 so I thought this would be fitting. Nice to be back here :)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

After an extended leave of absence I, Feel, master of all things awesome and amazing, return to the realm of Runescape :)

(inb4 everyone goes "WHO THE [bleep] IS THIS GUY?")

who the [bleep] is this guy? <3:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Hi, big fan of Tip.it - been playing RS since late July/early Aug 2010 only and have been running a clan since Oct 2010. I am a Buddhist which makes playing RS interesting. Any other Buddhist players out there?

Noeticus.png

Hey everyone,

My name's neovenator, neo for short, been using tif for as long as I can remember.

And that's about 5 years of playing, never signed up (I know, it's a shame :P).

I recently started playing again on my main char but all my friends quitted xD so I get lonely quite often :P

So if u feel like adding me, maybe have a chat, get to know eachother, feel free to add me, neovenator.

If you wanna know more about me, just ask ;)

greeetzzzz

RSN:neovenator

proud fire cape owner

proud fighter torso owner

Before I start, I love a clean forum, so if this needs relocation, I am sorry it is in the wrong location, do move it.

You guys haven't seen me in....over 1 year! Here is the breakdown of my journey, and why I haven't been around.

To be honest, I left to start playing Halo:Reach. If there is anything you should know about me its that I LOVE Halo, Legend of Zelda.....pokemon....Runescape and now minecraft. I enjoyed my time on Halo:Reach and joined one of the top map making groups. There I used my pent up creative skills and unleashed a couple of really superb maps, that were under appreciated. After that, and a corrupt 2nd in command in that group coupled with the game being lack luster in multiplayer, having no skill gap and many terrible lag and disconnection issues, I left it. However in that group I was revered as a peacemaker, and offered a position as a news reporter. I declined and left them due to inactivity and corruption. I then went to play minecraft. I found myself enjoying it, but quickly found myself alone in a large world of potential. So I joined a multiplayer server. I quickly earned the trust of the person who ran the server, and became one of administators. It was a free to play, but I donated money since I enjoyed it and thought everyone there was great. The amount is more than I care to remember parting with. At the end of helping run that server, the owner said their fiancee got in a terrible car crash. After a month we were online again. I began to step in and use many techniques of crew organization I learned here at "tip it" creating polls to improve the server, and spreadsheets to organize and train the moderators and other admins. I met one ambitious player who I quickly befriended. He also rose in rank to be a close worker with me as a leading moderator. For some reason the server owner....seemed to become beligerant, unhelful, and illogical. After many chats, we determined this person to be untrustworthy, and left, which sadly left them with a scattered and dicouraged player base. I then joined another pay to pay minecraft server, and now happily reside there, building to my heart's creative content with other creative minds and have found my niche as the person who sells and supplies wool for the other players. I then also picked up League of Legends from watching this video, and signing up using the link in its description.

I found I enjoyed the game, and also found out that my two best friends played it without me knowing!

But gee, that seems pretty weak sauce right?

One of the reasons I stopped coming was that my being a P2P player had expired, and was a gift, and I didn't want to spend on it again for a while. Soon, I found I lost interest, since I had no place in Free to play, having done all the quest, and being able to perform nearly all free to play skills and tasks. I felt caged. I also felt bad for the abandonment of the tip it team, but I pressed on with life. Before I used a crummy mac to do all my ingame work, which was bad because macs don't do games well, and screenshots on mac were hard, not to mention I was editing things for the crew using photobuckets's poorly designed editing program. But I felt unable to contribute. On top of that I just had my old PC which didn't stand a chance to survive another hard drive wipe. So I struggled through life, trying to figure out what I wanted from life, struggling, getting into a car crash once, and having 0 cars(not a big deal for me) and trying to adjust to college was tough. A lot was changing for me, and I was afraid. But yet, I pulled through. Better yet I got a hefty check from my grandpa who had saved me money on Christmas and my birthday every year since I was like 4 and dumped that on me. So with it I I used it in part to buy a super snazzy new computer. which I will now wave in your faces because I feel good for having built it with my friend's help.

6core AMD

4G RAM

GTX 460 Graphics card

27 inch HD viewsonic screen.

Beside that I was trying to to fiddle with youtube and live streaming, and found that I enjoy both. So who knows, I may end up coming back to runescape and making some runescape videos.

So now things are back on track, and I feel good about life, and despite being the grindiest game I play I love to chat with people while fishing and to hunt down those penguins every week, so I think I might just make a bold return. Hello again lovely people of the rune tips site, I missed your good hearty company.

P.S. I might not be super active just yet, and if things go to plan, in about 3-6 months I will go on a huge adventure in my life leaving you guys for 2 years. If you think you know what I mean, then good for you. ;)

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

Hey guys! It's Trained Ice here! As a new member of the Tip.It forums, I'd like to say hi! So, hey everyone! Can't wait to make new, cool friends! Also, if anyone could answer this, that would be awesome, but...what is the official Tip.It in-game clan chat? I thought there is one, just haven't been able to find it? Thanks!

- Goals and Achievements -

99 Cooking | 99 WoodCut

Trained_Ice.png

Hey guys! It's Trained Ice here! As a new member of the Tip.It forums, I'd like to say hi! So, hey everyone! Can't wait to make new, cool friends! Also, if anyone could answer this, that would be awesome, but...what is the official Tip.It in-game clan chat? I thought there is one, just haven't been able to find it? Thanks!

Welcome!

The friends chat most people here use is called ''Shyla'', which is an unofficial Tip.it chat. (There is no official friends chat).

Guess we'll see you there! :thumbup:

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

Hello Tip.it! I am z6z61im4s99 and I recently joined tip.it.

This is my main, with the same name and my goal is to max f2p. My account is currently 5 months old with nearly 3b cash. Plan on have full phat set, h'ween set, and santa by the time it is 1 year or so. I will not be training prayer or defence, until I max-out non combat skills as I have made this account to be a pker.

Current stats:

Attack- 61

Defence- 49

Strength- 90

Ranged- 82

Magic- 99

Prayer- 50

Mining- 92

Smithing- 90

Fishing- 91

Cooking- 99

Woodcutting- 98

Firemaking- 96

Crafting- 89

Runecrafting- 70

Dungeoneering- 95

Green= Currently working on.

Red= Not working on atm.

More information will be available on a thread I will start on my journey to maxing :-)

Z6z61im4s99.png

Hello tip-it :) this is xiaot04, I'm a runescape player from PHILIPPINES and I just started playin' last month so I hope I can make lots of friends here and to learn alot from you guys

more power to tip-it

organictraffic.jpg

Hey everyone!

P2P casual here.

I've been using tip.it guides for quite a while, so I'd thought I'd join the community as well. :D

uuuh, I've used hyt for years as well (even in the days of lightning) on and off (though I do know that it has an interesting... reputation)...

But yeah, overall, I'd just thought I'd join the community - not necessarily as an active member, but here all the same. Especially considering the state of the RSoF. Owait, does that even qualify as one?

Hello Tip.it! I am z6z61im4s99 and I recently joined tip.it.

This is my main, with the same name and my goal is to max f2p. My account is currently 5 months old with nearly 3b cash. Plan on have full phat set, h'ween set, and santa by the time it is 1 year or so. I will not be training prayer or defence, until I max-out non combat skills as I have made this account to be a pker.

Current stats:

Attack- 61

Defence- 49

Strength- 90

Ranged- 82

Magic- 99

Prayer- 50

Mining- 92

Smithing- 90

Fishing- 91

Cooking- 99

Woodcutting- 98

Firemaking- 96

Crafting- 89

Runecrafting- 70

Dungeoneering- 95

Green= Currently working on.

Red= Not working on atm.

More information will be available on a thread I will start on my journey to maxing :-)

has been proved that he is botting, see F2p discussion thread for more..

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

hey guys i've been playing runescape for 5-6 years now and have been using tip.it almost as long and for some reason haven't made a forums account. i'm interested in joining a clan i just dont know what kind of clan i'd fit in the best (skilling, boss fighting, pvp, moneymaking, etc.) i play avidly (5-10 hours a week) for 3-6 months then get bored and stop playing for another 6-10 months. i don't spend all that much time skilling and any botting i do is NEVER on my main so if you see me on i'll most likely be attentive to the screen (unless i'm watching tv at the same time while skilling or something). i hope that spending time getting to know other players on forums and in-game will keep me occupied a bit longer than usual.

Its a real goodbye this time.

After I lost my blue I still had 1bil bank, which was enough for me to give in and try and make my blue back.

And I was doing well! Was over max cash and nearing 2.4bil bank, was looking foward to earning my blue phat back and then quiting properly.

I have no idea how being hacked happened, but I think that me hosting a minecraft server recently had something to do with it, anyway not only my rs account was hacked (I had no bank pin due to stew boosting) I also lost roughly £500 of paypal money (which I hope I can recover back though).

The hacker was a troll and not only took anything of value, he dropped my dungeoneering rewards, my void, my fire cape and anything of any value (obviously not my 10000s of ext pots though, nothing gets rid of those XD) and ransacked my poh destroying my steel dragons, demonic thrones and such.

And when I think about it, it is a shame to not have my blue to have quit on, but I had been planning to quit anyway, and this I suppose is a final thing to cement me not coming back.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]