Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! You will enjoy it. I used this site for way too long before I made an account.

Also, I am sorry to see you leave 999134. I hope you still post around here. I was always envious of your wealth that I could see in your signature. I dont think I could ever amass that much.

wessan.png

One leaves and another joins.

Sorry to see you go, 999134. Too bad it is under such sad circumstances. :(

Welcome, Julia. I'm sure you will like it here. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hey guys i am a noob around these parts. :(

i use the site for everything from working out my levels to clue scrolls and quests ^_^

i hope i can help write quest guides in the future :)

Message me if there is anything i can do to help within game.

rickroll.jpg

`.¸_________Recruitment Dept______¸.´

.¸.´¸.´¸.*´¨) Pink Patrons (¨`*.¸`.¸`.¸.

(¸.´(¸. ,.-~*¨Admin - Scooty ¨*~-.,.¸)`.¸)

I decided to actually do an introduction, I've been using the Fourms for a little while now and I enjoy the community. My real name is Sean, but I go by Scream in all RS related media, feel free to refer to me as either. I'm 20 years old and an aspiring artist and Graphic Designer. I specialize in unclean vocals and Dubstep production.

Now, onto Runescape related business :P

I've been playing since 2005, and my current main is from 2007, it's name is "Hahascream" and I'm currently working on 90+ All Stats (The link to my blog is in my signature, clheck it out!). I work at home running a music blog and doing freelance design, coupled with a recent arm injury due to a car accident, I have a lot of free time to play Runescape, and I hope to max within a year, keep an eye on my progress ;).

Nice too meet you all.

Hello Hello everyone!

My name is Doranbolt and i am semi-new here. I've been playing runescape for years and used tip.it every step on the way but lost some interest and quit playing for awhile. But now i'm Back!! :thumbsup:

I had one profile in the past but since i started a new runescape account, i felt that i should start clean and make a new one of these! I'm looking forward to being involved with tip.it and its forums, and i'm also hoping to have alot of fun with you guys.

Its a Pleasure to meet you all! :shades:

Oh... hello. I never really saw the point of introduction threads, since no one is really likely to read them, but whatever.

I'm Taisenbachi, RS name Silver Norik. Been playing for a few years (I think I joined around the time Jagex fixed a bug or something on the Agility Pyramid, shortly after it was released...) Got members after a while, and then I ran out of things to do that wasn't grinding. This was at around the time trade restrictions were released. I stopped playing then, and started again this month. Enjoyed some of the new F2P stuff, and will get membership again in a while.

So, um... combat level 88, focused on melee, favorite skill is Agility... that's about it, I guess.

I don't think I'll be posting a lot in this forum, but well, hello.

Oh... hello. I never really saw the point of introduction threads, since no one is really likely to read them, but whatever.

I try to read them when I can! :)

Welcome to Tip.it! While at first you may not post a lot, there's really a lot of great people and content here you can see if you just read and browse the forums.

Hey! My name is Runar, and I just joined the forums.... Yesterday I believe. Yeah, approx 24 hrs ago xD.

My runescape name is K0F. I just changed it, and I like it.

I am a noob at rs, but I hope to become better.

I dream to be a Self Sufficient skiller, meaning I gather my materials myself.

I am not gonna be heavy about it, but I will try my best.

I am from Norway, I have seen one other here already from Norway, and his name is Zzzuperman. :]

Hope you guys have fun reading my little intro, if you want to ask me more, feel free. :)

I am a very social person, I love to talk to people when I play.

If you wanna talk to me, feel free to add me, and we can talk.

TRUE DIS.

i'm 12,000 years old and what is this

Hello tip.it!

This is my first post. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am a member on runescape. my stats are 68 magic 64ranged 60att 60def 53str 43pry 4summoning.

Those are my combat stats.

If anyone on runescape would like to add me,

Username: eggs r good

WARNING MY GENDER ON RUNSCAPE IS WOMAN!

:ohnoes: \:D/ \:D/ :P :D

Bye-bye!!!!

Hey tip it forums!

Been in the friend chat a while now and been playing rs for years.

Ingame: I'm an avid boss hunting fan and enjoy slayer.

Outgame: I like to spend time with my son and i program software.

HYT!

hytr.png

g_e_3_k.png

Hey everybody.

Just though I'd make a new account, I've gone through like 4 TIF accounts since 2006 and I've forgotten the passwords for all of them... >_<

Free Santa Hat lending, message me :)

56756.png

I'm returning to RS just for basics skills, something to take up my time when I'm doing nothing. Though it has been roughly two years.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Howdy folks. I suppose, from what my runescape friends tell me, I am something of a rarity. Although I have met a few people my age in game, not many 60 year old grandmothers seem to enjoy the rs world. I have been in a wheelchair since 1999. This game allows me to run, dance and adventure my intrepid heart out and that is why I play. {That and the many wonderful friends of all ages, race and nationalities whose company I enjoy so very much}

Very interesting to hear that Rosa, one of the wonderful things that drew me into Runescape. Oh and welcome to TIF ! :thumbsup:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hey everyone!

I'm epix angel (or epi for short cause epix was taken haha :P) and i've been playing RuneScape for almost 5 years. I'll also confess to using the awesome quest guides you have here ^^ 317 QP :)

I'm also looking forward to meet new friends and get into fun discussions, also, thought it was time to get to know the Tip.It community.

*waves*