Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introductions & Farewells

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1005 replies to this topic

TehBigCheez
[ Display Name History ]

TehBigCheez

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Hi everyone! I'm a veteran RSer, but have never made use of this forum community. A friend of mine recently convinced me to join, so here I am!

I hear you guys are awesome and I've always liked the resources available on this site. :thumbsup:

Thewizard
[ Display Name History ]

Thewizard

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts
Hey guys, not sure if remember me, but I'm back on TheWizard713. :)

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]
DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90
GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

Scottylock
[ Display Name History ]

Scottylock

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RSN:Scottylock
Hello community. Scottylock here, started playing RS a few days ago (haven't played since classic). I'm pretty newb, highest skills are 41 wc and 45 firemaking but I'm a member and combat training on chaos druids cause it seems like the best thing to do at the moment.

Oh and I'm canadian, eh?

QUIETTIME
[ Display Name History ]

QUIETTIME

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:mamamunchkin
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Tip.it and I've been playing Runescape for about a year so I guess you could say I'm an all around noob.

I'd like to make some friends or even join a clan, it's a cruel world when ur alone.

la la la
[ Display Name History ]

la la la

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,939 posts
Back already. Thanks guys.

Edited by Rocked, 23 March 2011 - 03:54 PM.

lalalasig2.png

TonyyB
[ Display Name History ]

TonyyB

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:TonyyB
Hey, I've been playing Runescape since classic, and I never really joined a forum about it or anything like that. But I'm on this site all the time it seems so I figured I would join the forum and get more insight, from players. I took a long break, but now I'm playing again. So I'm hoping to learn new things from the community here to improve my RS experience XD.

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RSN:Stev Peifer

Hey, I've been playing Runescape since classic, and I never really joined a forum about it or anything like that. But I'm on this site all the time it seems so I figured I would join the forum and get more insight, from players. I took a long break, but now I'm playing again. So I'm hoping to learn new things from the community here to improve my RS experience XD.

Worst... Mistake... Of your life! :P. Enjoy your stay. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts

Leaving tif until the mods can figure out how to moderate. It's been a good 6 years.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'll miss your happy little Runecrafter :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

GreedyRadish
[ Display Name History ]

GreedyRadish

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:GreedyRadish
  • RSN2:Sqwerty35
Hey Tip.It community!
-Long time lurker, new to the site.
Been playing Runescape since 2004 and using Tip.It since a few weeks after I started RS.
Thought it might be nice to put in my two cents every once in a blue moon, or participate in a few events,
maybe even contribute something useful to the community...

^TL;DR: Hi, I'm new but not really.

^^TL;DR: Hi

-Greedy
Posted Image

Chazimcgee
[ Display Name History ]

Chazimcgee

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 951 posts
  • RSN:Smither Sid
  • Clan:Zeitphasm / S 'n' C
Blimey it's been a while. I used to play a few years ago and was a Tip It regular!
Been playing since 2004 on various accounts but the one I was known for was Smither Sid. Hi all.
Sn'C Events Team Member
Posted Image
Posted Image
942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08
Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Wiv
[ Display Name History ]

Wiv

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Its been a long 5 years but after being betrayed by multiple friends and lack of concern or care from my other so called friends i am retiring today with my 15 mill bank. After being scammed by friends over and over i dont want to play in a Runescape where greed is 95% of the game. I will log in to check out new updates and such but that is about it. Fair well Runescape it was fun while it lasted.

Mud
[ Display Name History ]

Mud

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:Mudrock34
Hi all, I have been a browser of these forums for some time thought I may as well join.

So hi to you all.

Utopia
[ Display Name History ]

Utopia

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • RSN:Utopia

Its been a long 5 years but after being betrayed by multiple friends and lack of concern or care from my other so called friends i am retiring today with my 15 mill bank. After being scammed by friends over and over i dont want to play in a Runescape where greed is 95% of the game. I will log in to check out new updates and such but that is about it. Fair well Runescape it was fun while it lasted.

Sorry to see a fellow Wisconsinite go! Take care. :thumbup:

Posted Image

RS_Qet
[ Display Name History ]

RS_Qet

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
After a lengthy break from Tip.it (seems to be over two years), I have returned. Just had a look at my blog, quite interesting to compare my old goals with the goals I currently have!

Anyways, noone will remember me due to my meagre 12 posts, but it's nice to be back!

Legionwizard
[ Display Name History ]

Legionwizard

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • RSN:Legion
Err, I've quit RS a while ago and don't wish to have my account on Tipit no more, do I contact admins for account removal?
Posted Image

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Big_Stingman
[ Display Name History ]

Big_Stingman

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts
  • RSN:Big Stingman

Err, I've quit RS a while ago and don't wish to have my account on Tipit no more, do I contact admins for account removal?

Why not just let it be buried into the abyss of unused accounts?

xXHarpoon_LamXx
[ Display Name History ]

xXHarpoon_LamXx

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
Oh hi TIF. I lurked around here for quite a while. I just recently I decided to make an account cuz I have become extremely bored. ;p
Oh hi TIF
Hacked as of 5/21/09 ;_;

Dregan
[ Display Name History ]

Dregan

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Dregan Dice
Hello I am Dregan Dice you can call me Jon.I am new to this forum but have read tip.it times for many years.
I always was interested in the opinions of these runescape players.
I myself has played runescape since 2006 I have 5 99s and am currently working on 99 slayer as my sig shows im 92 =P
I really dont know what else to say here If I think of more I will edit lol.
Thanks Tip.it members and runescapians see ye around =)

Vroqren
[ Display Name History ]

Vroqren

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • RSN:Mertick
Hey! I'm Vroqren. I've always supported Tip.it, and used the help site for all my life. I in fact, participated in the "Steel 3 war", a few years ago, supporting Tip.it (Not that they really needed me) I only now became a member of the forums though, because I am sort of in need of help. I'm working on my first time through a Boss Chamber in the GodWars Dungeon. I believe that Zaros is the true God of RuneScape, and that Saradomin, Zamorak, Guthix, Bandos, Armadyl - and all the others - should surrender now, to save themselves a ton of humiliation. Godswords are awesome and the Abyssal Whip is awesome. Ancient Magic is cheap against players, but useful against enemies. Ranging is useless to a Paladin. These are all, of course, just my opinion. Construction is my favorite skill, and it will probably be my first skill to 99. After that, I'll go for strength, then Prayer. Anyway, I'm glad a signed up for the forums, and am reasonably sure that you guys can help me with what I need. My cooking, summoning, and herblore aren't actually level 1, I'm just not on the high scores there.
Posted Image
Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

Posted Image

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RSN:Stev Peifer
But Vroqren, surrender is more humiliating then defeat. ;).

09144a99bb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users