Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After years of lurking and benefiting from all the work that is put into tip.it, I decided to start posting.

I originally started playing RS shortly after RS2 came out, while I was in school. Had lots of fun mining after keyboard practice during computer class.

I wanted to mine the silver/gold ores in the crafting guild so, I went ahead and made over 1K bowls. My friend, who said he liked to cook received these bowls. Later, my friend told me to never give him a bowl, ever again. It was good times.

I've played off and on since then and made friends that have lasted through the years. Several months ago I returned from a break and decided to finish my way to 99 smithing. After that I decided I was going to quest again, and guess where that lead me? Back to tip.it!

Thank you to everyone past and present who has spent their time making this site as awesome as it is.

I have also begun hanging out in irc.tip.it #runescape. Come chat with me!!

weeelll backspace killed a few paragraphs... lets try this again... HEY! i havent loged on to Runescape or tipit since sometime around 06 or 07 and everything seems so much diferent now, its a little overwhelming.. =S and to top it off my old account's recovery questions i think i might have just facerolled lol who knows but either way ive been thinking of making a new account and starting over, but i dont know if i can handle the changes, was wondering if anyone had any tips on starting again after so long away? >.<

P.S. Is the OoC still around? And if so what realm are they hangin around on these days? KAH BAH GEE!!! ^_^

Retired: 02/14/07
UnRetired: 05/27/16
konnichiwa ^.^

Welcome to TIF guys :D

I think the OoC have an official website or something that you should check Jiyuueno.

I know this is off topic, but is the pre-IPB introduce yourself thread archived anywhere?

You ought to message an admin about that.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Welcome to TIF! :grin:

New members, and even older returning ones are always good to see.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Salutations.

My name is Kraig, and I made this account some time ago. I took some time off of fansites in general, and have recently been looking for a good fansite to join. I recalled that I had an account on this forum, and made the decision to return. I look forward to being here!

psychologist-1.png

Welcome ;)

To all of you that have known me, I will be taking a hiatus from Runescape, in favor of LoL, a much more superior game. I'll still be on the forums so dw ^^

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Welcome to TIF. :grin:

I like your avatar and sig. Looks like you'll fit right in. :wink:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

A big welcome to everyone who's just recently registered! :)

I know this is off topic, but is the pre-IPB introduce yourself thread archived anywhere?

I believe it's been moved to a hidden archive. Was there a particular reason you needed it? I might be able to move it back to General Discussion temporarily.

Alright, I bought 7400 pie dishes, (out of 10K that I bought in total) and used most of my money on it. Unfortunately it will take a long time for it to be bought, so I'm taking a break until December 1. Or longer if I won't be able to buy those pie dishes by then.

I'm gonna kill 1,000 steel dragons next, and since I need the money for antifire potions, there is no point in playing the game with so little money.

Hi all, I'm totally new here :-) I've been playing rs since 2004, when rs 2 came out. Only.. i didn't play constantly but in periods. Yesterday I thought of rs again and logged in and yep i feel like I have to play again :P Tip.it has been my number 1 guide through all of my rs years, but i never registred on the forums. I don 't really know what to say furthurmore.. If anyone wants to add me, my IGN is mataboe.

Welcome Mataboe, and welcome back Promise. :grin:

It's always good to see people returning to the game again.

I'm back, a lot of you may not know me but I am a retired pvp mod.

I stopped playing for about a year and half, probably more, but runescape has sparked my interest once more with all of the updates!

Remember you from ages back. Good to see you here again.

Also, welcome Mataboe.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm back, a lot of you may not know me but I am a retired pvp mod.

I stopped playing for about a year and half, probably more, but runescape has sparked my interest once more with all of the updates!

Remember you from ages back. Good to see you here again.

Also, welcome Mataboe.

Glad to see there are still some familiar faces. :smile:

Also noticed the alien like smiley faces are still around.... :razz: