Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hello!

My name is 'Niko' or '5kb' on Runescape.

I've been playing Runescape for about 6-7 years now. Including 4 years of continued membership! ;)

Real Life info:

I'm 17 years old and I'm currently studying 'Digital Arts' which includes pretty much anything that is digital:

3D Models, Photoshop, architect, director, webdesign, animator etc.

Intrests:

I like to play Runescape (obviously :P) but Skateboarding and editing/filming videos aswell.

When I go skate with my friends I capture everything and edit it later on. I love to do that ^^

As you might have already noticed, I'm not English :P

I was born and raised in Ostend, BELGIUM.

My dream is to become a (famous) director like Steven Spielberg or James Cameron.

Tv series and movies inspire me so much.

Runescape info:

Starting with my Display Name: 5kb

I't isn't just a name, it really means something:

I'm currenly in 5th grade and kb is the group i'm in.

I was just goofing around trying al kind of names when i tried 5kb and it was available so why not. :P

Now... my Runescape Goals!

I'm currently 2371 total level and i'm so proud to even have that.

I never expected to even achieve a 99 skill 3 years ago :P

If there is something i really hate doing it's 'Powerskilling'.

Every skill really means something to me and i'm willing to put alot of efford into it.

My favorite skill would be Slayer!

and my least favorite skill would be..... Runecrafting (how surprising is that :P)

Owyeah! I almost forgot... my GOAL!

My goal is to achieve 99 in all skills!

I recently decided to go for it because i'm really not so far away from it!

Alot of (famous) youtubers are also going for it and making videos about it.

So i'm going to do that too! I'm making a total new youtube account for these series

with commentary... that's gonna be exciting because it will be the first time ever!!

I might edit this later! See Ya

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so i have been playing RS for a few years now on and off, and i have been using Tip.it for well.... a very long time xD so i decided today to join your forums! :) i hope to get to know some people and make some friends as well as have some fun! so Cheers :) for it's that time where i become more active again on Runescape :)

Brandoridgy.png

Brandoridgy.png

Oops. Probably should of posted in here before I posted my other thread, my apologies.

My runescape name is Currently Shamelessloz and I've been playing on and off for a long time now. Back when Runescape had cardboard 2d graphics and it was quite difficult to get a 99 stat. I'm somewhat of a casual player as I enjoy playing other games as well. I'll probably stop by every now and then to give my thoughts on a few things. I'm a friendly and chill dude...

Not much of an introduction post. Sorry bout that.

Welcome to the forums :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Hello!

My name in RS is I I I. It looked a lot cooler in RSC..

I've been playing RS on and off since early 2002 and am perm muted XD.

I've recently started getting back into the game and figured i should join these forums, as i've been using this site for quite some time.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

cheers

Hey everyone!

I doubt anyone on these forums would know who I am, but I hope to change that.

In game, my name is "This guy is", and I am 107[100+7] combat.

RuneScape has been my favorite game since I started playing 6 years ago,

and though I have quit several times due to financial problems,

I am determined to play the game for as long as it's up and running.

Tip.It has been very helpful when I needed assistance with a quest/skill,

though I have only used the guides and calculators/planners until recently.

Now that I'm done lurking, it's about time for me to give back to the community.

For my first post, this doesn't look too bad. :lol:

Anyway, dinner is calling, and I could stand to gain a few pounds.

Thanks to anyone who read this, and have a nice day. ^.^

-Chris[aka: This guy is]

This_guy_is.png

Goals:

Noncombat

This_guy_is.png

This_guy_is.png

This_guy_is.png

Combat

This_guy_is.png

This_guy_is.png

This_guy_is.png

Hey, I'm Lunatic Soul. I quit Runescape 2 years ago after around 5 years of playing, but never really visited these forums. I've decided to start afresh with a new character in F2P as it seems lots of changes have been made to the game whilst I have been gone... I guess I joined these forums because I've become more active in communities on the internet since I last played Runescape. This place always used to give good guides, so yeah... Hi.

Welcome everyone! Always good to see new faces. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well lets add another new name to the list...

I've been a long time user of tip.it and I decided to finally bite the bullet and make a forum account. I've been playing RS on and off over the past few years and I guess I've gotten my second wind and have started playing again more regularly recently.

Hopefully I'll be able to be of some help on the forums aswell ... :S

Ok, My Runescape name is Idini. I have been playing Runescape for about 4 years on and off. I am a member of the clan Hyt

I got 99wc on Dec 26, 2011. My best Runescape friend is tansuo :grin:

99wolf9.png

My best Runescape friend is tansuo :grin:

ummmm.... N0.

(welcome, now we have another place to troll you ;))

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

HI my name is trypt and i got bored of the rsof being so slow and no updates and all that stuffs so i came to this forum

what do you do in this forum ?

If you do not recognize this player, then you have obviously never been to the rsof..

Welcome to TIF :thumbup:

I look forward to any threads you might create. :P

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

HI my name is trypt and i got bored of the rsof being so slow and no updates and all that stuffs so i came to this forum

what do you do in this forum ?

If you do not recognize this player, then you have obviously never been to the rsof..

Welcome to TIF :thumbup:

I look forward to any threads you might create. :P

I recognise him all too well ... :P

Welcome in Trypt, hahaha.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hola! It's Finnish77 or if you were here 6 years ago, Viktorkrum77. I hope some of the oldies are still around. There are so many people I dearly miss. This place has changed so much, can't wait to explore the new developments! :grin:

Hello tipiters,

My name is Vlanire and I look forward to participating in this thriving and evidently experienced community. I have been playing runescape on and off for the past 5 years and have recently been able to devote more time to it. I have a keen interest in slaying and am extremely interested in the metanalysis of the rs game in order for a more efficient playing style. However, the need for large amounts of money for this and the fact that slayer is no longer profitable means that I will probably not be able to be that efficient.

(is there an upcoming slay day anytime soon?)

Thanks and good luck generally irl and scape,

Vlanire

Vlanire.png

Welcome everyone! :grin:

Cookie dough and raw sharks are by the range, grapes and jugs by the fountain. Help yourselves. What? You didn't think we'd do everything for you, did ya? :wink:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I've just come back from having quit for well over a year. Um...those in the friends chat know me, but I was never much of a forumite. I think I might try to be this time, though. For those who don't remember me...I dunno. I'm a bit of a diy player, and I'm kinda wacky. That's about all there is to say. :D

Oh, and apparently I need to update my avatar. That photo's like four years old. :P

Dragoon5464.png

I've just come back from having quit for well over a year. Um...those in the friends chat know me, but I was never much of a forumite. I think I might try to be this time, though. For those who don't remember me...I dunno. I'm a bit of a diy player, and I'm kinda wacky. That's about all there is to say. :D

Oh, and apparently I need to update my avatar. That photo's like four years old. :P

Welcome back :thumbup:

Welcome back :thumbup:

As you can see, I joined tip.it in 2004 but I have been playing RS since 01. I am the proud and original owner of the characters 4 and 8 along with my mains. Recently, I was asked to do an interview and it stirred some old memories of mine so I am checking out tip.it once again.

It's surprising how expensive rares are nowadays. Not that I'm complaining....

RuneScaper since 2001.

Get off my lawn.