Introductions & Farewells

Laura

j0 i've contrubuted, but havent really done anything on here lately, so i decided to post on the forums ^^ good to be here, and hope to be here for a while,

LONG LIVE TIP.IT!

-pairoh

king_pairoh.png

Well my other account (pairoh) got hacked, so this is my new account.

Goals: 70 agility, 74 Hunter, 70 cooking, and 70 farming.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,

I was a profligate forum user and Runescape poster some years back (5 or so :blink: ) and have recently decided to get back into the game upon hearing the news that Runescape Classic would be reopening.

I'm just joining now to get the feel of these forums again, before acquiring membership and Classic access :smile: .

*edited for format

Yo so Im back after about 2 years of not playing. I finally remembered the pass for this account lol didnt want to lose my joined date but anyways looks like there is a bunch of new updates and im completely lost. Im getting my membership soon so i can catch up.

v2vh5l.png

Hello there, I'm new to this forum, but I have been using the Tip.it site for awhile. My RSN is Kingmatt366, I am currently F2P but have been a member in the past. I have been playing Rs on and off since summer of 2004. I spend most of my time now mining in the guild or rune in the wilderness. I will occasionally play on my other account Rtlp.

Hey this is Twisted, im a guest of tip.it for like 2 years and I decided now to make an account!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. And to know who is the founder of tip.it.

~~ Twisted ~~

~~ Programmer, Designer, Animator ~~

~~ Founder of a beautiful french communauty of graph, games and programmation named GameGraph.~~

signqi.png

Hello everyone,

I used to play Runescape years ago stopped playing in 2004 & just came back a few days ago. Luckily I remembered my password & I also had a Blue Halloween Mask which seems to be worth crazy amounts of coins now. I am back to the game for good but everything has changed so much, I have spent more time browsing guides on this site than playing. If anyone has time to show an old dog all the new tricks add me in-game same name as username here. Great site it has helped a lot especially all the well written guides.

Smokeyirish.png

I played the game excessively for years, and I got quite far and met many people.

I have quit for the past few years now, I sometimes miss it, but well..

Life goes on, and I've made a name for myself in the time I've stopped playing RuneScape.

If anyone would like to have a chat with me, or befriend me on another site..

Go to Google and type in Morgan Requiem

Everything on there is me.

Any specific thing you'd like to know, you can view my profile here.

I've been a member of this site for three years now, ironically, I joined this site around the time I decided to quit RuneScape.

All the links to my accounts are on my profile too

I hope you guys can add me on some of my other profiles

It's nice to have a good talk with some of my old RuneScape buddies ^__^

-Morgan Requiem

Just wanted to say hi, I haven't played Runescape since...RS2 first came out :P I started RS when it was still in Beta...yes....RS1 Beta. Now I come back and I have absolutely no clue whats going on in this game >_<. Nevertheless tip.it is still here so hurray for old timers like me :P.

Thought I'd register on the forums for the heck of it :P and I just realized I stil have an arenascape account....wow....

Hi... I'm Shannon. I play Runescape, M'kay... So yeah... >.< F2P, thanks to SOMEONE cutting off the monies and making me stop training Herblore <_<

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

Hi guys! :)

My name is Jiblix and I have 13 skills at level 99. I was a level 3 skiller until Dungeoneering came out. I accidentally got 5 magic from it and my combat level was raised to 5. I had 12 99s as a level 3 skiller and instead of rage quitting, I've set new goals and decided to max out every skill. :P

I'm a dual mod (F and P-Mod) on RuneScape and for some odd reason the RSOF are really slow for me at this moment. :( I registered my account on here nearly 2 years ago but was never really active, hopefully that will change! I'm really liking these forums! :)

Here is a picture of me in my new Farming skillcape :P:

2nkurmq.png

Cheers,

~Jibby

Well, i think this is good think that you just pointed out. The introduction of members help them in so many ways.

I am Intuitivemind and working on my web sites that are related to Mortgage loan and word templates. By profession, I am a banker and working in mortgage department. I love cricket, swimming and football.

Hello to the Tip.it community, my name is A O M 1. I have been playing Runescape since Classic, and I have never really bothered to register on any Runescape-based Forums, until now. ^^

I'll just be around to hangout, chat, and maybe post a bit. Nice to be able to join. :)

a_o_m_1.png

Hey, ive been playing rs since it was rs classic, but it has been on and off. Im back again and a little more serious about playing. Right now im only f2p but after i get a little bit more money/exp i will move up to members, im lookin for people to play with and possibly a clan