Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Whats up everybody? Long time no see? For people who may not remember me, I use to play Runescape when it was basically free 2 play only. Then members came, and then 3d eventually came out. When 3d came out I stopped playing and haven't touch runescape since. Just wondering if anybody from the old forums still play and if they remember me?

Hope all is well with everybody!!!

Sincerely,

Guntor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a sad [bleep]ing story:

It must be destiny for me to quit. I had quit for 2 years and I decided to play a little this summer. I bought members (which is a dollar more by the way) and got in. Looked at my levels. saw/remembered 93 magic. I decided to go for 99 magic, headed to the g/e, bought my [cabbage], and was ready to go. I asked my cc, "what's a good place to alch?" they told me "pvp". So I went into a pvp world not knowing what to expect, as soon as I enter I have a skull and get [bleep]ing hammered. I could only watch with my mouth open as I died and lost it all. It must be destiny for me not to play this piece of [cabbage] broken game.

Thanks a lot and good night! (P.S.) What a waste of $5.95 right? Play for 15 minutes max out of it.

Hey Every one! Dark Pyro Here.

So I took a long break from Runescape but I've been wanting to get back into it :D

I hope to become a part of this community as its always fun to meet new people and to talk and help eachother.

I have to say this is a great runescape forum with a decent knowledge base and a good forum :D Heheh being a website developer I can see how well done every thing is and how its working correctly :) Great Job!

So thats my hello, see everyone around!

I've been playing runescape for 2 years now. I use tip.it all the time and never considered joining the community until a little bit ago. I figured this would be a great way to meet other adults that play, actually conduct mature, meaningful conversations, and find new friends to play with it.

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

Hey there everyone. I'm not necessarily new tip Tip.it. I've browsed this forum plenty of times, just never bothered to make an account. Seems like a wonderful community. :D

FantoIVI.png

Hey there everyone. I'm not necessarily new tip Tip.it. I've browsed this forum plenty of times, just never bothered to make an account. Seems like a wonderful community. :D

Just like I started out haha. Welcome! Hope to see you post more soon ^^

hzvjpwS.gif

Hello Tip.it :^_^:

I'm Ms Hera. After hearing about the forums on Tip.it I thought I'd join. I've used Tip.it before, mostly while looking information up for farming, but have never used the forums. I hope to meet some new people and learn new things!

Hey tip iters!

I'm completely new to the Tip It forum, but I use the site often and go on the Official Forums a fair amount.

Feel free to add me in-game, if you so feel inclined. my name's freindO1, with a capital 'o'. not a zero.

I've been playing runescape since just before the 2005 hallowe'en event, so I've been around for quite a while!

I don't have the greatest stats, due to me wanting more to have fun doing stuff like treasure trails and mingames, instead of grinding and training to the next level.

It's great to be part of the Tip It forums! :mrgreen:

~FreindO1

Hey Everyone,

I have always used the tip.it site ever since I start playing, or ever since I can remember. I just never looked at the forums and today decided to make an account. I love the tip.it website and think it is the best rs helper out there! I have been playing on and off since 2005.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :)

Hey Tip.It!

I've been using the site for a while now (and so have most new ppl here, apparently) and I'm hoping I can learn a lot more in the forums, and maybe even share what little knowledge I have. Thanks for the warm welcome.

:D