03-Sep-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!

Den

bonusxpweekenden.jpg

The Bonus XP Weekend has now started! The next time you log into the game, your bonus XP modifier will come into effect. The modifier will begin at 2.7x the usual rate of XP you would earn from standard training activities, and will decrease every 30 minutes (of in-game time) in line with the table below. Your multiplier will then remain at 1.1x until the Bonus XP Weekend finishes on Monday.

Game time (mins) XP Multiplier

Up to 30 - x 2.7

30-60 - x 2.55

60-90 - x 2.4

90-120 - x 2.25

120-150 - x 2.1

150-180 - x 2.0

180-210 - x 1.9

210-240 - x 1.8

240-270 - x 1.7

270-300 - x 1.6

300-330 - x 1.5

330-360 - x 1.45

360-390 - x 1.4

390-420 - x 1.35

420-450 - x 1.3

450-480 - x 1.25

480-510 - x 1.2

510-540 - x 1.175

540-570 - x 1.15

570-600 - x 1.125

600+ - x 1.1

The XP button left of the minimap will give you information on your current XP modifier and how long until it next decreases via a tooltip. To get a clearer idea of what actions will and will not be modified by the Bonus XP Weekend, and for more information in general, please read the Second Helping blog and the announcement newspost.

Enjoy!

The RuneScape Content Team

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get my smith on :shades:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Completed a dungeon floor, 46 large, recieved 0 total xp.. (not even regular xp for it excluding bonus)

I think I will wait with logging in until some bugs have been found, like not getting EXP and such :P

Completed a dungeon floor, 46 large, recieved 0 total xp.. (not even regular xp for it excluding bonus)

I think I will wait with logging in until some bugs have been found. like not getting EXP and such :P

My thoughts exactly Den..... Aslo the fact that when I when I log in, knowing my luck, mum will call me after I click the button. XD

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

50k FLetching XP in 12 minutes....

Overpowered?

Fletch is such an easy and quick skill anyways I don't know why you're wasting it on this :unsure: but i guess each to their own.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Did exactly the same - normal XP was 83k, did not get anything at all !! GF jagex :(

Seems an issue with the counter tbh, it got set to 2147M which is max xp for counter and for anything, so it rewarded with 0xp, ongoing raging on high level forum atm ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

The XP button will change to XP+ when the weekend begins, tracking how much XP you rack up over the course of the weekend and it will have a tooltip to show you what your current XP modifier is.

No?

I just have to gloat...

sweetsweetbones.jpg

Glad I didn't listen to all the naysayers telling me curved & long bones weren't bonus-eligible.

EDIT - Final tally for Barlak's bones: 4,207,725 - made it way past lvl 93.

9 Hours, 5 mins left for thieving.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Did a med sized occult dungeon, bonus exp started halfway through it, faced off against my first ever Necrolord and died 3 times, fuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

The plan was to do one med sized dungeon and get like 50k experience, then go down to small dungeons to quickly nab some 2.7x multiplier so slight fail :(

But I should atleast get 81 dungeoneering easily enough, hopefully get 85 by Monday *fingers crossed*

Those people exping... What's the rate of randoms like?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Did exactly the same - normal XP was 83k, did not get anything at all !! GF jagex :(

Seems an issue with the counter tbh, it got set to 2147M which is max xp for counter and for anything, so it rewarded with 0xp, ongoing raging on high level forum atm ;)

Smelly - can you keep us informed of anything that gets a reply on the High Level forums, particularly in respect of what they are going to do about crediting us with the 'missing' xp.

the_lad_1.png

Those people exping... What's the rate of randoms like?

No randoms at soul wars bank. :thumbup:

Ah ha ;) But there's no anvil at SW bank :ohnoes: :angry: :sad:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Something's definitely wrong with the Dungeoneering rewards - I still havent got any XP, but have been given over 19k tokens. I was under the impression that tokens were excluded from the 'bonus' - I therefore have no idea where these have come from, as I just purchased my chaotic wep & was left with 206 tokens. Haven't been in Dungeon since until today & now have 19691 (had to quickly rush F40 earlier & got a massive 955 xp , therefore 95 tokens), so that means I got 19390 tokens from that floor.

By my calculations I got over 83k xp, which should have equated to 224k using 2.7x multiplier & therefore even if the tokens had been multiplied I should have got 22.4k - I'm still at a loss as to where my 19k has come from!!

the_lad_1.png

Ape Atoll skeletons, some level 93 pure wearing monk robes comes chinning while I barrage. All is well because he moves when he has to and move bones when he has to.

Countless level 120-136 come and have no idea how to chin or burst/barrage and ruin it for both of us.

Gotta love this game.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada