Your Unique Talents

TTanT

Yep, a thread about what we're awesome at. I know there isn't one of these threads on the top two pages, and making a new topic is no worse than thread necromancy, so I'll make this. (This is also the first thrad I've made that isn't asking for advice, so if there's a problem with this post, just pm it to me.)

So, what're all of your unique talents?

Is there anything you really want to learn how to do?

I myself can whistle and hum simultaneously, fall and get up very quickly, and can make rhymes quite easily.

The last of which made me briefly consider a career in poetry, but I doubt I'm good enough to succeed, so I dumped that idea pretty quickly.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can ride my bike backwards. I got bored one day and decided to learn it.

I'm also forced ambidextrous. I got bored one day and decided to learn to write with my left hand.

Hmm... Apparently I also have super powers when I'm bored.

~M

Guest Mrmegakirby

I can crack my index and middle finger on my right hand whenever I want, and I can do it for a long time on end. I crack them by basically squeezing my hand shut, or over an object. I've used it to convince people I can crack my nose and ears, by cracking my fingers in the hand that I move the nose/ear with.

I play drums.

I'm good at guitar hero. :geek:

I can do mental math that nobody else my age can do (That i've met, I'm sure there are people out there much younger and better then me). :ugeek:

I can play the guitar, bass, and keyboard quite well. However, the one instrument i have no hope of ever learning is the guitar hero controller.

^This except I fail at normal instruments, too.

I can ride my bike no handed, and talk indefintiely about something without repeating myself, as long as I'm allowed to go on tangents and say things that don't make much sense.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I can play guitar hero. Not great, but I can beat TTFAF. I can solve a rubik's cube, not anything special, but my best time is about 1 min. Maybe more but these are the only two I can think of.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

I can play the guitar, bass, and keyboard quite well. However, the one instrument i have no hope of ever learning is the guitar hero controller.

Same D: I've been playing guitar for 8 years but I fail at Guitar Hero.

I can put my legs behind my head.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

same.

Took me a few years though... every time I tried I went off balance after 2 seconds, then one day it magically clicked and I could do it!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I can do a kind of a bird whistle when I cup both of my hands together and blow into them

I can play the saxophone.

That's about it, and the saxophone part isn't too special...

EDIT: I could also ride my bike with no handlebars. I could turn and everything as well. I haven't rode a bike in years though so I don't know if I can still do it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guest Mrmegakirby

Being good at Guitar Hero isn't a unique talent. :wall:

By definition of "unique" i doubt any talent anyone on these forums has is truly unique.

Oh, I'm also a fairly good (I think?) song writer.

I can play the guitar, bass, and keyboard quite well. Kowever, the one instrument i have no hope of ever learning is the guitar hero controller.

Same D: I've been playing guitar for 8 years but I fail at Guitar Hero.

I can put my legs behind my head.

Kinky. ;) Ummmm, I can draw fairly well. I can write elaborate essays quickly (within a few minutes.)

I can crack my big toe over and over.

Can curl my toes so they are "under" my foot... It's hard to explain. If I tried standing on my tip-toes with them curled, I'd be standing on my "knuckles" (?).

I can put my thumb behind my hand :twss:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

When I was in middle school I would take grapes, throw them in the air, and catch them. Eventually I got really good at it apparently. Now and days I can take most bite size candy and throw them pretty far and catch them. I can take mentos bounce it off a wall and catch it. I can also take metos, catch them in my mouth, spit it out of my mouth straight up in the air and catch it again over and over again. Maybe not super unique, but people get a kick out of it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm pretty epic at debugging code in C or Java. Also at finding obscure information in 40 seconds or less (former ChaCha guide).

As far as non-computer talents, I can use my index finger to make a popping sound on my cheeks, and I can vary the tone to mimic songs. I originally got the idea and perfected the "art" with the Spectrum Song.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I'm very good with car racing games, especially being able to pick up a new car/game/console and drive fast from the start. I also have a few top worldwide top 10 lap times in Gran Turismo 4, something I'm pretty damn proud of considering I got most of them before I had ever driven a real car and I was going up against real racers.

There's my bragging for the month.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Oh, I don't know... I can do a lot of random things, none of which I'm particularly awesome at. I can solve rubik's cubes (3x3 and 4x4) play the bagpipes, and a host of other odd things I can't think of at the moment.

One thing that I do that is fairly unique as far as I know is that I can say the alphabet faster backwards than I, or anyone I've ever met, can say it forwards.

Also, I'm currently learning how to juggle.

Flyingjj.png