Your Unique Talents

TTanT

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any unique talents :(

Although I'm alright at Guitar Hero but I don't really count that as a unique talent and I'm not sure why some of you do.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

All I can think of is that I read pretty quickly. 100+ pages per hour.

I do most things quickly. Sometimes quality suffers for it though. Part of being impatient, I think.

This. I read the 5th harry potter book (600 pages) in 3 hours. Quality doesn't suffer much at all, but since I can read so fast I usually read books I like multiple times.

I can also bend my arm extremely high behind my back. It comes in handy when people try the whole "arm behind your back" subdue thing..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm good at guitar hero. :geek:

I can play the guitar, bass, and keyboard quite well. However, the one instrument i have no hope of ever learning is the guitar hero controller.

Same D: I've been playing guitar for 8 years but I fail at Guitar Hero.

I can put my legs behind my head.

pics

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I can drum with good technique and rhythm. Sadly, that is very unique.

Very true.

I've been told I'm good at making people laugh which I suppose is some kind of talent. Apart from that, playing the drums and being half decent at football (soccer) I'd say were another two.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I can twitch both of my eyelids on demand. :shades:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I have a pretty good memory, it used to be even better, especially about four years ago. I would hear a date or a fact or something, and boom it would be in my head. It seems to not be as good anymore though.

It really annoyed my brother though, I'm not sure why, and I sort of denied it. To prove his point, in early-mid 2006 he asked me what happened on Thursday the 23rd of December 2005, and I automatically corrected him (The 22nd was a Thursday). :razz: I don't have that anymore however.

C2b6gs7.png

Double jointed in both thumbs, (used to) play the piano, very flexible fingers, good musical ear, decent at guitar hero :P

Oh, and I can sort of do this thing where I listen without listening. If I'm not paying attention, my ears still remember the last few things that were said so if I get asked a question I can answer. It's come in handy a few times during morning history classes.

I like to think I have a talent for words and fiction writing, but I'm probably just flattering myself.

- My memory is awesome, but I can't remember things I really try to remember. I've learned a lot of English words from games, TV programs and internet forums, but I can't learn them from a schoolbook. (that's why I never open schoolbooks at home, except the psychology book which I find really interesting)

- I have a reversed absolute pitch, I can quite accurately produce a specific pitch (by humming for example) but can't recognize them as well. I discovered this just yesterday... :shock:

- My math skills are really great, in my 9 years of mandatory school I got at least 95% of points from all except one exam. However I can't remember formulas or abbreviations.

So I have a few great skills, but every single one has a drawback. :wall:

• 2 weeks later...

I can become invisible when nobody is watching me. Doesn't work if there are cameras recording, though.

And also I can spin my feet in a outwards in a way that they are open over 200º.

16185_s.gif

I can put both of my legs behind my head and get my arms into position, and with some effort, roll around like a ball.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I can put both of my legs behind my head and get my arms into position, and with some effort, roll around like a ball.

You make me a happy pirate :D!

I can win almost every argument.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I can tell when people are lying.

Me too.

Yeah, I guess a lot of people can tell when someone's lying. Oh well.

I can also play the guitar, yeah alot of people can do that too, but that's my talent.

Ha!

The idea of putting your feet behind your head is pretty cool but seeing it weirds me out, especially seeing the joints around the hip or whatever.. it just isn't natural.

My unique talents.. I don't really think I have any that are truly unique, I can't read very fast, I'm pretty average at Guitar Hero, I'm not particularly amazing at any given sports, I used to play/ have a tenor saxophone but if I were to pick it up right now and play I would sound horrid. I'm definitely not as flexible as tripsis or Niflheim. I'm a good cook but I'm not five star restaurant chief. I'm neither the best drinker or dancer.

Coming up with this sort of dirty list of things I'm not good at had me realize I'm good at noticing the small details in things most people tend to over look. I wouldn't say that is much of a talent but a unique skill when you think of all the people out there that tend to see things at face value and not really see the finer details. I would say my more unique talents aren't so much talents but unique qualities about myself that make me different.

tFtfA.jpg

I can make my girlfriend's aches and pains subside momentarily just by putting my hands on her and concentrating.

Off-topic: I made a relatively successful thread!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I can tell when people are lying.

Me too.

Yeah, I guess a lot of people can tell when someone's lying. Oh well.

I can also play the guitar, yeah alot of people can do that too, but that's my talent.

Im great at lying.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I'm double jointed and can draw pretty good.

I can also walk in heels, might not seem like a talent, but I'm a guy.

Why would you want to walk in heels..?

Lol'd. I am also interested in the logic behind this.