Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Unique Talents

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Icuownage
[ Display Name History ]

Icuownage

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
5 words per second? Wat.

I remember reading that proffessional players at starcraft reach around 300 ACTIONS, which is like a few clicks on the keyboard, but full out words and everything. You have to practice like lots O_O.

Hey, I'm faster than anyone I've met.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

5 words per second? Wat.

I remember reading that proffessional players at starcraft reach around 300 ACTIONS, which is like a few clicks on the keyboard, but full out words and everything. You have to practice like lots O_O.

Hey, I'm faster than anyone I've met.

5 words per second speaking, not typing, which takes a little practice but you can get there.

Oh, and a quick did you know; Typing speed is generally measured in Wpm, or Words per Minute. 1 Word Per Minute = 5 characters per minute, including the space. So if I say I can peak out at 140wpm, I'm typing 700 characters per minute (11.7 characters per second).

Icuownage
[ Display Name History ]

Icuownage

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
My original measure was in words per minute :P

Oh and my mistake, I thought I saw "Speedtype"

Are you a rapper :o?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ieyfura
[ Display Name History ]

Ieyfura

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ieyfura
300....in a minute...wow lol.

Writing, drawing, dancing, and running. Pretty much the only things I'm good at. Other than that, I've got nothing special lol
"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.
I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Posted Image

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
Technically you can't break 200wpm on a Qwerty keyboard, but this is some of the fastest typing speeds that you will ever see;

That's only 163wpm mind you, which is average for that guy. He peaks at 230wpm

Back on topic; I don't have that many talents, but I can moonwalk pretty good in the supermarket (if you call that a talent lol)

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
I average from 65-90 wpm. My absolute best was at 108. :mrgreen:
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts

He peaks at 230wpm

I can barely get that when I spam jibberish.

OT: I'm [bleep]ing great at Halo.

Clay_More12
[ Display Name History ]

Clay_More12

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,546 posts
  • RSN:Clay_More12
  • Clan:Divine Forces
I can twist my tongue.

Posted Image

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated | http://rs-df.com/forums

ThurinEthir
[ Display Name History ]

ThurinEthir

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,999 posts
  • RSN:Penguinduck3

Technically you can't break 200wpm on a Qwerty keyboard, but this is some of the fastest typing speeds that you will ever see;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GDusA21cEA

Back on topic; I don't have that many talents, but I can moonwalk pretty good in the supermarket (if you call that a talent lol)

I think I peak at around 160. I rarely actually hit that high; I only get up there when I'm taking typing tests.
I average...probably around 125? I guess that's my only unique-ish talent. Quick fingers.
I've played (classical) piano for years and that's both a cause and an effect. Throw in a bunch of video gaming...and yeah. Also means I'm pretty good at tetris though I rarely use the keyboard controls when I play RTSs.
Oh and I also have a pretty good memory, though that's more of a result of having way too much free time than a knack for remembering things. Add this to my quick typing though and I complete the countries of the world quiz on Sporcle in 3:40.
/brag
Posted Image
Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.
Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GDusA21cEA

I think I peak at around 160. I rarely actually hit that high; I only get up there when I'm taking typing tests.
I average...probably around 125? I guess that's my only unique-ish talent. Quick fingers.
I've played (classical) piano for years and that's both a cause and an effect. Throw in a bunch of video gaming...and yeah. Also means I'm pretty good at tetris though I rarely use the keyboard controls when I play RTSs.
Oh and I also have a pretty good memory, though that's more of a result of having way too much free time than a knack for remembering things. Add this to my quick typing though and I complete the countries of the world quiz on Sporcle in 3:40.
/brag

We should race on typeracer. Then we can see who's "unique talent" is better ;) (although if you're averaging like 125, then I'm definitely going to lose, as I average roughly 105, reaching 120's and occasionally, 130's)

I think one of my talents is also the ability to memorise random bits of information well. I can remember and recite 50 digits of pi at any given moment, remember the speed of light, and that kind of crap that no one cares about.

EDIT - We should race on typeracer tomorrow, I need sleep now >.< (23:39 for me)

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
Your guys 120s totally crushed hopes and dreams. Hope you're happy... :cry:
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Undo
[ Display Name History ]

Undo

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 290 posts
I can get 95M Wc Exp & 36M Fish Exp in 9 years.
& Irl I can crack my jaw whenever I want.
Godly?
Yes.
Beneficial?
Duh.
1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."
2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"
3. "So you up for NAFTA?"
4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

EarthySun
[ Display Name History ]

EarthySun

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 800 posts
  • RSN:Earthy Sun
  • Clan:Tip.It
I'm excellent at learning languages, and pick up things very, very quickly, idioms included. :) It's a subject that really interests me. Also, I apparently (according to others) have a very good imagination. :P Some kid told me I inspired him to write a book (lol, not sure if he really did, but it's good for credit, right?).

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
I can spit something into the air and catch it again, is that considered a talent? >.>

Jernlov
[ Display Name History ]

Jernlov

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,171 posts
I'm talentless.

Bows
[ Display Name History ]

Bows

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,352 posts
I've found out recently that I'm able to put work off (school work, such as homework or classwork) and do it last minute; turning out A+ material. Last minute meaning I do the assignment the night before it's due even though we've had three weeks or what have you. I think it's kind of cool. ;)

All_Is_Great
[ Display Name History ]

All_Is_Great

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,498 posts

I've found out recently that I'm able to put work off (school work, such as homework or classwork) and do it last minute; turning out A+ material. Last minute meaning I do the assignment the night before it's due even though we've had three weeks or what have you. I think it's kind of cool. ;)

I can do the exact same thing, except not A+ material :-P

And btw, that woman speaking at 300 p/m is insane, what's the point when no one can understand you? Does she speak into a microphone that automatically slows her words down so others can understand her? that'd actually be pretty sweet i think.

Staurolite.png

KittyKat
[ Display Name History ]

KittyKat

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
I can peel and chop an onion really fast. Such a skill is incredibly useful if you are in college.
I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

Bows
[ Display Name History ]

Bows

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,352 posts

I can peel and chop an onion really fast. Such a skill is incredibly useful if you are in college.

Even more useful if you're a chef.

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts

Even more useful if you're a chef.

Reminds me of my parents, as incredible knife skills are required for a Chinese restaurant. They can literally can dice an onion within 20 seconds >.>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users