40% off in Jagex store

Amundogus2

*Looks at Bandos hoodie and Armadyl shoulderbag hanging on the back of his desk chair* :roll:

Jamflex be mockin' meh!@! riot fally part W2!@!@!... Oh... wait...

</overusedjoke>

Honestly, i bought the limited edition hoodie last year, and it's been worth what i payed for it. It's comfy, good quality, and looks cool. It's black color hasn't faded at all either.

But i bought the shoulderbag only recently. Because it looks really awesome. And now i kinda feel like I'm being mocked because of this sale >.>

Meh, can't win them all. In all fairness though, the shoulder bag is pretty sturdy, and of a decent quality, so I'm sure I'll get my money's worth out of it. I use it all the time too.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd totally like to buy something... but most of the stuff is basically a huge advertisement for Runescape that'll ostrasicize you from society. The beanie (at least the logo is barely noticeable) and the mugs are cool though... now if only I had the money...

I'd get the Poison Arrow Pub mug if it wasn't ruined by the Jagex logo

That would be the only thing i would get if it didn't have the Jagex logo.

Not much of a big deal really, you will most likely be using it at home anyways, where nobody will look at your drink and go "WOW YOU PLAY RUNESCAPE NERD". I see a lot of people recognize Jagex as the makers of Bouncedown at school anyways (which is dumb, but whatever).

Not much of a big deal really, you will most likely be using it at home anyways, where nobody will look at your drink and go "WOW YOU PLAY RUNESCAPE NERD". I see a lot of people recognize Jagex as the makers of Bouncedown at school anyways (which is dumb, but whatever).

Don't be knockin' Bouncedown. That game is sick.

That would be the only thing i would get if it didn't have the Jagex logo.

ROFL. Me too...but what is merchantise without the logo?

Don't be knockin' Bouncedown. That game is sick.

I wasn't trying to say that Bouncedown sucked. I was pointing out that some people in my school only knew Jagex as the guys behind Bouncedown (or Funorb), which makes no sense whatever.

I most likely will be purchasing Betrayal at Falador at this time, but nothing else currently available in the store interests me besides the novel.

Vandite

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

• 2 months later...

:thumbup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I have the Poison Arrow stein. The Jagex logo is actually pretty small when you see it IRL.

Take your index finger and go from the tip of the finger to the knuckle. That's about how big (both in length and width) the Jagex logo is.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Tempted to buy the book actually. Either that or a mousepad. :P

Is the book any good?

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Why would anyone wanna buy that crap :unsure:

1000164x.jpg

I bought this stein holy crap check out that extended pinky I can't even hold these [bleep]es off, get back ladies.

Also: My microphone is such an attention [bleep], peeking up from the bottom of the screen.

It all makes sense now...

:thumbup:

+1.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

1000164x.jpg

I bought this stein holy crap check out that extended pinky I can't even hold these [bleep]es off, get back ladies.

Also: My microphone is such an attention [bleep], peeking up from the bottom of the screen.

I apologize for my hairy arms. Luckily i didn't hold the thing with my feet.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

1000164x.jpg

I apologize for my hairy arms. Luckily i didn't hold the thing with my feet.

LOL!

Anyways, is anything other than that mug worth buying? The book isn't very excellent...

Amitoz.png

No, spreadshirt only do on-demand printing onto plain tees *sigh*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why do we Europeans just get a 25% discount? Is it because we buy more stuff from the shop than the Americans do, and therefore they don't need to put up discounts for us :P?

Well. I won't buy anything from there anyway.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Most of shirts and sweaters has simple art pictures, and that's it. They would look better without, besides the products all scream "Runescape advertisement!!!"

Only product i found "cool", was the green coloured Guthix T-shirt.