07-Sep-10 Elite Diaries!

Toad

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, looks like a good update - some nice tasks there, quite a few out of reach of my skills. :P

@LCooL, got an interesting bookmark there. :wink:

It's always good to keep up with the bots :wink:

Too bad there wont be a Lumby elite (they recoloured the ring .. so I guess this is the last "evolution" for it)

100907175558.png

Super EE woop

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

"once per day chance of being ressurected on the spot if you die in the fight caves"

Do want =P~

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I'm actually disappointed that I can complete all the tasks. <_<

Oh well, I'll do them all in about an hour before I head off to school and show you guys the complete set.

Any requests as to which particular one you want to see first?

I can do all the tasks apart from the balmung one, since i havn't completed the quest yet, but it will likely take quite some time to do them- i havn't even completed any lumby, fally or seers tasks. The experience rewards look good, good enough to give me almost 95-96 rc. The other rewards don't seem that impressive, though some will be useful.

Really interested in the stats of the elite items, so if anyone has any pictures...(ardy cloak 4 is the same as it was before).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I'm actually disappointed that I can complete all the tasks. <_<

Oh well, I'll do them all in about an hour before I head off to school and show you guys the complete set.

Any requests as to which particular one you want to see first?

Comparison on fally shield 4 and 3 would be sweet =)

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Fremennik Elite

Use Balmung to kill a dagannoth (after completing Blood Runs Deep)

This is glitched right now, or they had something more specific in mind. Lighthouse dagannoths do not work.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Um, quick question:

If I havent got the neccessary skill level for some task, can I finish it with the mentor-system?

That would break the entire diary, so nope.

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Looks pretty awesome... but KDHJKSHDSKD grrrrrr the one that gives extra damage to the dagannoth kings is the one that I am the farthest away from being able to do... bleh. Oh well. Seers rewards look pretty good with increased excalibur and more bolt specs.

100907183023.png

Can't do moar now :(

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Shearing a sheep and enchanting a ruby amulet didn't tick off for me, so a little stuck in the lumby hard.

try to shear a sheep that is closer to the center/west part of the area. and don't enchant it on the 2nd floor (at least that's what I did the 1st time)

@Toad can you tell us the stats of the armour and shield alone (I am too lazy to do the math lol)

Shearing a sheep and enchanting a ruby amulet didn't tick off for me, so a little stuck in the lumby hard.

try to shear a sheep that is closer to the center/west part of the area. and don't enchant it on the 2nd floor (at least that's what I did the 1st time)

It's only the sheep shearing part that's broken. You can not do the last part of that task until you've done all the steps before. So enchanting works fine, just need to have the other steps completed first.

This happened to me, I went back and sheared another one.