[TWR] Downfall Meets Their Downfall In The Wood Of Dragons - New #1 TWR Clan!

Darkrai

50 Replies :#

@Dragonwood: Stop trolling DF, or individual members. Luckily DF hasn't complained to us over it - don't screw up cause we've already been kicking morons for the past 3 weeks and I don't mind kicking even more.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dragonwood: Stop trolling DF, or individual members. Luckily DF hasn't complained to us over it - don't screw up cause we've already been kicking morons for the past 3 weeks and I don't mind kicking even more.

Shouldnt kick too many because you already pull low 20's , You dont want it worse then that.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Shouldnt kick too many because you already pull low 20's , You dont want it worse then that.

Lol we've been pulling 25-30+ Lately, We only pulled 22 today because it was late for our GMT unit.

Recruit me pl0x?

Lol we've been pulling 25-30+ Lately, We only pulled 22 today because it was late for our GMT unit.

Not talking about this war , Talking about all the other wars.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

100712171821.png

Ok abkb, still e-argue with your IRL Brother?

Btw, Rizzle was talking about all the other wars too - sorry though!

20zy62b.png

Post count.

Recruit me pl0x?

Lmao everyone knows you guys pull [cabbage] dont even try to hide it but again Whatever makes you happy :P

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

100712171821.png

Lmao everyone knows you guys pull [cabbage] dont even try to hide it but again Whatever makes you happy :P

Everyone knows how intelligent you are.

20zy62b.png

Hows it feel to be kicked by Gladz?

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Was never kicked from Gladz , How does it feel to pull 20/50 outa ml each war and have your main leader pk with Rejuvenation.

[spoiler=Spoiler]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6748/100729190547.png

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

100712171821.png

Was never kicked from Gladz , How does it feel to pull 20/50 outa ml each war and have your main leader pk with Rejuvenation.

I know it's hard to manage with that IQ but we have 37 members and our average pull is 25.

Sorry that logic is a bit smart for you :|

20zy62b.png

Grats DW nice work seems your styles own. (lol at title too.) Best of luck next time DF.

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

How does it feel to have Empire Mind in Rot?

Maybe Dragonwood would rather have quality over quantity. I respect a clan that can hold their morals and keep their clan respectful over just recruiting any idiot for numbers. I think there may be a reason you clan hop so frequently. Darkrai341 and his members have been in their clan for a long term period. They have dedication and commitment. Maybe you should look into that.

Interesting title. :blink:

Superb endings both Rounds DW, better luck next time Downies. <3:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader