I can has be pro arma?

Divine>Ely>Spectral>DFS>Blessed

Why would DFS be better? It hurts range attack and has no prayer bonus.

This is just my opinion, but when your ranged attack is as high as mine, you should focus on defense. DFS has a lot better defenses than Blessed and when you're staying at arma for a long time, you'll need defense more than attack. With the addition of Extreme Ranges and Leeches, a perfected ranged attack bonus isn't a necessity.

EDIT: Also with higher defenses, you can bring less brews, and bring more prayer restoration potions so the lower prayer bonus is worth it.

Picture4-2.png 7QKmX.jpg
Jagiella.png

Um... 6/10 I guess. I'm nothing special with Dungeoneering but there's definitely better uses for those tokens. Especially considering Rune Cbow is pretty much the same.

Should've waited until you actually got some drops too.

Butt_Snakes.png

From the time I reach 99 Defense and HP to the end of August I'm going to try and get a bunch of 99s.

Um... 6/10 I guess. I'm nothing special with Dungeoneering but there's definitely better uses for those tokens. Especially considering Rune Cbow is pretty much the same.

Should've waited until you actually got some drops too.

They updated the chaotic crossbow's attack drastically, didn't they? If Arma is what you're looking to specialize in (and considering the topic title, I'd say so), then I think it's a more worthy achievement than you're giving it credit for.

hzvjpwS.gif

Not pro until you wear a blue partyhat and a divine in the picture tbh.

For not having those ^ I rate you a 1/10. I'm sorry but thanks for wasting my time viewing such a waste of a page.

Low_C.png

Not pro until you wear a blue partyhat and a divine in the picture tbh.

For not having those ^ I rate you a 1/10. I'm sorry but thanks for wasting my time viewing such a waste of a page.

Its max hit is not higher than the rune crossbow as some players think. The max hits of weapons are determined by the strength of the weapon (if Melee) or ammunition (if Ranged).It is just more accurate (roughly 33%)' date=' which means it will hit more often, not hit higher. [/quote']

Butt_Snakes.png

From the time I reach 99 Defense and HP to the end of August I'm going to try and get a bunch of 99s.

Its max hit is not higher than the rune crossbow as some players think. The max hits of weapons are determined by the strength of the weapon (if Melee) or ammunition (if Ranged).It is just more accurate (roughly 33%)' date=' which means it will hit more often, not hit higher. [/quote']

Which makes hitting a big bird 33% better, I'm no math expert but I would think it is better than rune c'bow especially for bosses.

Low_C.png

Rune crossbow stats: +90 Ranged attack

Chaotic crossbow stats: +120 Ranged attack.

Yeah I think the max hit of Chaotic Crossbow could possibly be higher...

And for the record @ your previous post, this is my 2nd chaotic weapon, so I have already spent a lot of tokens 'wisely'.

Picture4-2.png 7QKmX.jpg
Jagiella.png

No jag, use rune c'bow and alch your chaotic c'bow. It's basically a waste and i think you should realize it sucks since it takes so long to get. I mean come on I would rather pay 10k for a rune cross bow and use bronze bolts on arma since that is a lot easier obv.

Low_C.png

I just did 200 solo armadyl test

With Rune Cbow i killed Kree in 45 secs out of 100 times

With Ccbow i killed kree in 2 minutes and 34 secs/100 times

Rune Cbow is the better choice.

Like Lowc said better alch your bow now to save yourself from desperation.

6.5/10 for me, 2m xp at dungeoneering for the tokens which is quicker than 80 slayer it's just a new skill so still some buzz around that, although you have 88 dungeoneering so maybe push for that floor 46 ;)

It's a beasty crossbow with +30 better than rune though ;) use it well!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

erm....your 'calculations' are completely incorrect? Im sorry, but when a weapon has higher stats in every way than another weapon, it will kill faster. Its like killing a monster with a rune scimitar or a dragon scimitar: no matter what, the d scimmy will always perform better. Now, the performance to cost(or time) might be worse for the dragon than the rune, but the dragon WILL perform better, no matter what. The same applies with the cbows.

Now, im unsure, but getting 'uber pro' at any anything normally means getting the best gear for the situation. If you 'pro bandosing', you arent gonna go in torags or dragon with a whip/dds, your gonna go with bandos, claws, and a chaotic weapon.

erm....your 'calculations' are completely incorrect? Im sorry, but when a weapon has higher stats in every way than another weapon, it will kill faster. Its like killing a monster with a rune scimitar or a dragon scimitar: no matter what, the d scimmy will always perform better. Now, the performance to cost(or time) might be worse for the dragon than the rune, but the dragon WILL perform better, no matter what. The same applies with the cbows.

Now, im unsure, but getting 'uber pro' at any anything normally means getting the best gear for the situation. If you 'pro bandosing', you arent gonna go in torags or dragon with a whip/dds, your gonna go with bandos, claws, and a chaotic weapon.

Lol trolled.

To the OP, not sure if I just misunderstood, but the chaotic crossbow does NOT hit higher than the rune crossbow. It's just more accurate.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Lol trolled.

To the OP, not sure if I just misunderstood, but the chaotic crossbow does NOT hit higher than the rune crossbow. It's just more accurate.

I could tell it was a trolling attempt, unsure why I typed that lengthy area out. I leave my sarcasm detector at home at times, and, well, since you cant underestimate a humans capacity to be idiots, I leave out sarcasm on the internetz.