I can has be pro arma?

I just did 200 solo armadyl test

With Rune Cbow i killed Kree in 45 secs out of 100 times

With Ccbow i killed kree in 2 minutes and 34 secs/100 times

Rune Cbow is the better choice.

Like Lowc said better alch your bow now to save yourself from desperation.

erm....your 'calculations' are completely incorrect? Im sorry, but when a weapon has higher stats in every way than another weapon, it will kill faster. Its like killing a monster with a rune scimitar or a dragon scimitar: no matter what, the d scimmy will always perform better. Now, the performance to cost(or time) might be worse for the dragon than the rune, but the dragon WILL perform better, no matter what. The same applies with the cbows.

Now, im unsure, but getting 'uber pro' at any anything normally means getting the best gear for the situation. If you 'pro bandosing', you arent gonna go in torags or dragon with a whip/dds, your gonna go with bandos, claws, and a chaotic weapon.

Lol trolled.

To the OP, not sure if I just misunderstood, but the chaotic crossbow does NOT hit higher than the rune crossbow. It's just more accurate.

I could tell it was a trolling attempt, unsure why I typed that lengthy area out. I leave my sarcasm detector at home at times, and, well, since you cant underestimate a humans capacity to be idiots, I leave out sarcasm on the internetz.

Kota's our friend, me and him were just kiddin' around with jag. If you look up kota's levels you'll see he has quite a high level in dungeoneering and I'm sure he knows how well Chaotic C'bow performs.

Low_C.png

This is just my opinion, but when your ranged attack is as high as mine, you should focus on defense. DFS has a lot better defenses than Blessed and when you're staying at arma for a long time, you'll need defense more than attack. With the addition of Extreme Ranges and Leeches, a perfected ranged attack bonus isn't a necessity.

EDIT: Also with higher defenses, you can bring less brews, and bring more prayer restoration potions so the lower prayer bonus is worth it.

You shouldn't need brews except for emergencies. Prayer potions are the main thing that will make you leave.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

This is just my opinion, but when your ranged attack is as high as mine, you should focus on defense. DFS has a lot better defenses than Blessed and when you're staying at arma for a long time, you'll need defense more than attack. With the addition of Extreme Ranges and Leeches, a perfected ranged attack bonus isn't a necessity.

EDIT: Also with higher defenses, you can bring less brews, and bring more prayer restoration potions so the lower prayer bonus is worth it.

You shouldn't need brews except for emergencies. Prayer potions are the main thing that will make you leave.

depends on team size.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png