Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can has be pro arma?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Toad
[ Display Name History ]

Toad

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,886 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
6.5/10 for me, 2m xp at dungeoneering for the tokens which is quicker than 80 slayer it's just a new skill so still some buzz around that, although you have 88 dungeoneering so maybe push for that floor 46 ;)

It's a beasty crossbow with +30 better than rune though ;) use it well!
Posted Image

Leximunium
[ Display Name History ]

Leximunium

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

I just did 200 solo armadyl test
With Rune Cbow i killed Kree in 45 secs out of 100 times
With Ccbow i killed kree in 2 minutes and 34 secs/100 times

Rune Cbow is the better choice.
Like Lowc said better alch your bow now to save yourself from desperation.

erm....your 'calculations' are completely incorrect? Im sorry, but when a weapon has higher stats in every way than another weapon, it will kill faster. Its like killing a monster with a rune scimitar or a dragon scimitar: no matter what, the d scimmy will always perform better. Now, the performance to cost(or time) might be worse for the dragon than the rune, but the dragon WILL perform better, no matter what. The same applies with the cbows.

Now, im unsure, but getting 'uber pro' at any anything normally means getting the best gear for the situation. If you 'pro bandosing', you arent gonna go in torags or dragon with a whip/dds, your gonna go with bandos, claws, and a chaotic weapon.

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)

erm....your 'calculations' are completely incorrect? Im sorry, but when a weapon has higher stats in every way than another weapon, it will kill faster. Its like killing a monster with a rune scimitar or a dragon scimitar: no matter what, the d scimmy will always perform better. Now, the performance to cost(or time) might be worse for the dragon than the rune, but the dragon WILL perform better, no matter what. The same applies with the cbows.

Now, im unsure, but getting 'uber pro' at any anything normally means getting the best gear for the situation. If you 'pro bandosing', you arent gonna go in torags or dragon with a whip/dds, your gonna go with bandos, claws, and a chaotic weapon.

Lol trolled.

To the OP, not sure if I just misunderstood, but the chaotic crossbow does NOT hit higher than the rune crossbow. It's just more accurate.

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Leximunium
[ Display Name History ]

Leximunium

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 117 posts

Lol trolled.

To the OP, not sure if I just misunderstood, but the chaotic crossbow does NOT hit higher than the rune crossbow. It's just more accurate.

I could tell it was a trolling attempt, unsure why I typed that lengthy area out. I leave my sarcasm detector at home at times, and, well, since you cant underestimate a humans capacity to be idiots, I leave out sarcasm on the internetz.

hatebringer
[ Display Name History ]

hatebringer

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,555 posts
  • RSN:Rage Forever
wow veryy nice!! loving the looks n that stats must be ownage fighting 10/10
99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength
Gamertag: H8tebringer

Posted Image

Low C
[ Display Name History ]

Low C

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,242 posts
  • RSN:Lowc15
  • Clan:Primacy

Lol trolled.

I could tell it was a trolling attempt, unsure why I typed that lengthy area out. I leave my sarcasm detector at home at times, and, well, since you cant underestimate a humans capacity to be idiots, I leave out sarcasm on the internetz.

Kota's our friend, me and him were just kiddin' around with jag. If you look up kota's levels you'll see he has quite a high level in dungeoneering and I'm sure he knows how well Chaotic C'bow performs.

Low_C.png

ortiz9471
[ Display Name History ]

ortiz9471

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
LOOKIN SEXY JIGGLY DW ABOUT THESE HATERZ
Posted Image

Piccy
[ Display Name History ]

Piccy

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • RSN:Piccy
  • RSN2:Pie 4 free
I wantz it too :o
Nice one jagi 10/10 ;D
Posted Image
Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

glasscube
[ Display Name History ]

glasscube

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,484 posts

This is just my opinion, but when your ranged attack is as high as mine, you should focus on defense. DFS has a lot better defenses than Blessed and when you're staying at arma for a long time, you'll need defense more than attack. With the addition of Extreme Ranges and Leeches, a perfected ranged attack bonus isn't a necessity.

EDIT: Also with higher defenses, you can bring less brews, and bring more prayer restoration potions so the lower prayer bonus is worth it.

You shouldn't need brews except for emergencies. Prayer potions are the main thing that will make you leave.

Posted Image
Help drive change Canada

Aiel
[ Display Name History ]

Aiel

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,104 posts
  • RSN:Aielman
  • Clan:Collam Daan

This is just my opinion, but when your ranged attack is as high as mine, you should focus on defense. DFS has a lot better defenses than Blessed and when you're staying at arma for a long time, you'll need defense more than attack. With the addition of Extreme Ranges and Leeches, a perfected ranged attack bonus isn't a necessity.

EDIT: Also with higher defenses, you can bring less brews, and bring more prayer restoration potions so the lower prayer bonus is worth it.

You shouldn't need brews except for emergencies. Prayer potions are the main thing that will make you leave.

depends on team size.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

NoMoreDead
[ Display Name History ]

NoMoreDead

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • RSN:Nomoredead5
Um.

I love you.

That is all.