Downfall Defeats The BlacKnights

dfmolly

Lol aced the fight , Seen MAD eos members sniping bk and in your pile , Grats anyways

[spoiler=Spoiler]X9blL.png u7NEp.png MpX6i.png fQyUp.png

oo looks like eos were helping downfall

l0l i love it how u try and find every oppurtunity to troll T0 or DF, stop being mad over a game m8.

im actualy surprised u got no comment about t0 being in pvp.

Great Job Downfall <3:

kristn.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol aced the fight , Seen MAD eos members sniping bk and in your pile , Grats anyways

l0l i love it how u try and find every oppurtunity to troll T0 or DF, stop being mad over a game m8.

Great Job Downfall <3:

Lmao i dont only do this to dowfall , I only say just Grats or good job to clans that actually deserved it and fighted a clan that's on the same level as them.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Great Job Downfall <3:

I'm not even trolling....in those pics i can see eos helping downfall

champ.gif

Great Job Downfall <3:

Lmao.

He's not trolling T0 or DF there, He just said that he was AC'ing and seen EoS sniping? How is that trolling. Rofl!

Great pull both clans, Good Job DownFall. :shades:

Recruit me pl0x?

Was a mess of a fight. With Machamp (lol), a couple VR and PH sniping us at the start, then EoS hitting BK instead of just AC'ing it was tough to get an idea of who'd really win during the cap. After the cap when EoS finally left you (I think) it was a blast, but too late for your members.

Goodfight BK, wish it was cleaner though.

Neltak.png

GF DF, EoS probably weren't the best clan to get to ac as they are sad about something a BK member said about them and have been sniping us at our fights recently, on this occasion they actually came to ac with over 200 opts and started transitioning all over our pile so I think we have a slightly different perception of what it was exactly that EoS were doing at the fight :grin: They actually came back again soon after with similar options and did the same thing forcing us to regroup again and then towards the end of the fight when we were a lot weaker came back again with about 60 options.

It would be fun to do this again without all the outside influences that were apparent during this fight, ofcourse it's difficult to get an ac who can deal with over 300 opts of crashers (if you include EoS, PH and CD) and so I guess we will just have to hope for a more clean fight next time.

I was a bit disappointed that I was called an idiot by a few members when i was piled, I don't know if they were angry that I was sniping because i was out of runes or if they were just unhappy with me generally but it did hurt me deeply and I considered going to have a little cry about it.

I was one of the members who stuck it out until the end, around 2am GMT, I was lucky that I managed to stock up on rune before this fight lol.

In the end I had atleast 2 kills, a ton of assists and 9 deaths.

Congratz on a good pull and sticking it out until the end and coming away with the win. :thumbsup:

Do you want to love me?

how did my post get deleted?

Gratz on your win df

fn eos crashing >.>

P.S 2 Am8

You failed to clear my bank.

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Good fight BK, I died too many times to count tbh and in pvp there is and will always be controversy and crashers and people not in the clan and so on and so on ...

The important thing is that it was a good match, Downfall with a higher number of people versus BK, a way more experienced pkri clan. I had a fun time,even though I died a lot, (and I don't like uncapped fights they seem a bit pointless) :)...omg my new rs name should be diesalot...so fitting, but I dont care :P

I was a bit disappointed that I was called an idiot by a few members when i was piled, I don't know if they were angry that I was sniping because i was out of runes or if they were just unhappy with me generally but it did hurt me deeply and I considered going to have a little cry about it.

Steeny -we cannot control everything every member says and I am with you that typing 'idiot' or other such stuff in a fight is not good. You can cry on my shoulder any time <3.

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

GF DF, EoS probably weren't the best clan to get to ac as they are sad about something a BK member said about them and have been sniping us at our fights recently, on this occasion they actually came to ac with over 200 opts and started transitioning all over our pile so I think we have a slightly different perception of what it was exactly that EoS were doing at the fight :grin: They actually came back again soon after with similar options and did the same thing forcing us to regroup again and then towards the end of the fight when we were a lot weaker came back again with about 60 options.

It would be fun to do this again without all the outside influences that were apparent during this fight, ofcourse it's difficult to get an ac who can deal with over 300 opts of crashers (if you include EoS, PH and CD) and so I guess we will just have to hope for a more clean fight next time.

I was one of the members who stuck it out until the end, around 2am GMT, I was lucky that I managed to stock up on rune before this fight lol.

Congratz on a good pull and sticking it out until the end and coming away with the win. :thumbsup:

EoS only had like 20 people there? Where you got 200 opts from? L

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

EoS only had like 20 people there? Where you got 200 opts from? L

From being piled by them. Late in the fight they had around 60 opts I agree, the first and second time they came they had way more.

Do you want to love me?

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had fun ACing and watching the war, well i ac'd and watched it when i was there, unfortunatly Eos piled me twice for no reason :unsure:

Was quite a confusing fight to watch actually... had randomers all over the place! Anyway Grats DF! :thumbup:

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

A shame EOS crashed us twice. Other than them was pretty clean though. A few stragglers from PH binding etc. but expected really. TY to DW for acing. We stand by winning the 90 min cap at least in terms of number of kills gained; had to extend the time limit as no point stopping 10 mins after switching world is there?

Anyway was a lot of fun and I'd have gladly continued but it was getting very late for our GMTers.

u call regrouping at fish spot winning the cap? then us coming to hunt you and you spamming uncapped a win?

correct me if im wrong.

Ph needs to stop embarrasing thereselves :thumbup:

Tbh i had fun though and really dont want any beef with bk lol

dont want a Downfall-Gladz rivalry all over again!

Kong Buddy there was no rivalry between DF and Gladz, just the leaders had words with each other TBH and that's it. A few pkris here and there, nothing too much to be called a rivalry.

And as for the fight, I mean Downfall had about 90 some opts of CD + PH + a few idoits running around trying to snip us and u guys had 75 some EOS sniping maybe? I mean u can't really get a clean war these days anyways with all the hating going around. In terms of tanking, BK members were amazing. Many of them draged pretty far and Downfall binds were splashing like crazy. Fun war, not gona lie.

All in all I mean it was suppose to be 90 mins cap and BK didn't want to take an ending with too much pride of not wanting to lose to a so called "Clan Wars Clan" in PVP which is understandable. Props for them to stick it out all the way till 2 to 3 am. I mean that showed some great clan dedications from BK members.

But if some BKs are gona blame EOS, please blame PH+CD + Downfall Haters too. We'd appreciate it.

And we apologize for some of the members saying stuff like "idoits" or random things, but it's just a psychological game, nothing towards anyone in particular.

And no Am8 Iam not durnk.... not yet..

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Was a fun fight, can't expect not to be crashed in a fight that long. PH+CD hitting df and EOS hitting BK i'd say it was pretty even with both clans haveing to deal with unwanted attacks. Over all I Had a blast durring the fight hopefully we can do it again some day without the crashers. Props to you guys for great tanks and sticking it out even very late into a lot of your members time zone. Very good job every Downfall member too, very proud of everyone thanks for sticking it out. Thanks to t0 for the AC <3

.*´¨)

`¸.´¸.*´¨) ¸.*¨)

(¸.´ __(¸.Oatlad

All the material wants of this world will be meaningless once obtained.

oat_sigg.png

Was a fun fight, can't expect not to be crashed in a fight that long. PH+CD hitting df and EOS hitting BK i'd say it was pretty even with both clans haveing to deal with unwanted attacks. Over all I Had a blast durring the fight hopefully we can do it again some day without the crashers. Props to you guys for great tanks and sticking it out even very late into a lot of your members time zone. Very good job every Downfall member too, very proud of everyone thanks for sticking it out. Thanks to t0 for the AC <3

T0? there to AC? WHAT!!?? Sweet....

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

T0? there to AC? WHAT!!?? Sweet....

Yeah, and Minnie looked hot leading those fall-ins. <3:

Neltak.png

Gratz Downfall.

How long did it last? Cba reading all that.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers