Downfall Defeats The BlacKnights

dfmolly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, I'm glad you guys are discussing the war but if you want to have a conversation with someone you can always send them a Private Message.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

i had fun

Lol your post count is like 350 atm, But you post atleast 5 times on each topic. Lol if you didnt spam each topic you'd be at like 100 posts. :ohnoes:

Recruit me pl0x?

A shame EOS crashed us twice. Other than them was pretty clean though. A few stragglers from PH binding etc. but expected really. TY to DW for acing. We stand by winning the 90 min cap at least in terms of number of kills gained; had to extend the time limit as no point stopping 10 mins after switching world is there?

Anyway was a lot of fun and I'd have gladly continued but it was getting very late for our GMTers.

u call regrouping at fish spot winning the cap? then us coming to hunt you and you spamming uncapped a win?

correct me if im wrong.

Ph needs to stop embarrasing thereselves :thumbup:

What Thomas said.

We went to the fishing spot because we had EoS on our tail. Your claims about 90 opts of crashers on you is just redonculous because PH's pile was about 10 members max and they were attacking us as well. And I'm sure that EoS's pile is something different compared to random people, I guess you just need to get off your horse to understand that.

Since I don't really want to start quoting myself from RSC then claiming a win when EoS actually played the biggest part in it is a bit odd. Nevertheless, congrats to EoS+DF for being the last clans standing in the end, proud of all the 35+ BK's who were there till the end despite the odds.

EDIT: Thought I'd mention my kill-death ratio as well -

15 K, 8 D (3 of them to EoS) and 2 A.

Best kill was a corrupt dragon med helm just at the beginning feast, had no time to loot it though.

bkvsdf.png

T-Board

C-Coy'10 Ensign in reserve

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

A shame EOS crashed us twice. Other than them was pretty clean though. A few stragglers from PH binding etc. but expected really. TY to DW for acing. We stand by winning the 90 min cap at least in terms of number of kills gained; had to extend the time limit as no point stopping 10 mins after switching world is there?

Anyway was a lot of fun and I'd have gladly continued but it was getting very late for our GMTers.

u call regrouping at fish spot winning the cap? then us coming to hunt you and you spamming uncapped a win?

correct me if im wrong.

What Thomas said.

We went to the fishing spot because we had EoS on our tail. Your claims about 90 opts of crashers on you is just redonculous because PH's pile was about 10 members max and they were attacking us as well. And I'm sure that EoS's pile is something different compared to random people, I guess you just need to get off your horse to understand that.

Since I don't really want to start quoting myself from RSC then claiming a win when EoS actually played the biggest part in it is a bit odd. Nevertheless, congrats to EoS+DF for being the last clans standing in the end, proud of all the 35+ BK's who were there till the end despite the odds.

EDIT: Thought I'd mention my kill-death ratio as well -

15 K, 8 D (3 of them to EoS) and 2 A.

Best kill was a corrupt dragon med helm just at the beginning feast, had no time to loot it though.

bkvsdf.png

T-Board

PH had 70+ opts

now please stop crying and making up false excuses and suck it up already, take the loss like your LEADERS did.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

correct me if im wrong.

What Thomas said.

T-Board

Iam sure you understand that it wasn't just PH who was sniping Downfall as they had a 70+ opts pileing with about 45 opts of CD hitting Downfall as well. And yes, I agree with you, EOS's pile is something different compared to 70+ ph's Pile + CD + 30 opts of randoms sniping Downfall members in robes while our other members were just getting camped.

If you didn't know the whole story? now you do. How about next time end with pride and help us clear PH + CD + crashers first cuz they were there pretty much the whole war while EOS came a bit later.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

i swear if ph and eos were in each other of our piles and hitting ph members and eos members hitting ph members

ph and eos should war it out

:thumbup:

Gratz again on your win

Bk off this topic. :mellow:

Hopefully next time we war we can have less controversy between each clans :blink:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Tbh i had fun though and really dont want any beef with bk lol

dont want a Downfall-Gladz rivalry all over again!

Kong Buddy there was no rivalry between DF and Gladz, just the leaders had words with each other TBH and that's it. A few pkris here and there, nothing too much to be called a rivalry.

+1

A couple of ingame fights and a war of words over a week or two isn't a rivalry. For a rivalry to happen you need months and months of arguing over issues that actually 'matter' as far as RS clanning goes, as well as lots of ingame fighting throughout. However, I do spot an issue that occurred in both fights, which specifically is that DF leaders attempted to contact opposition clan leaders... unsuccessfully, then, in retaliation, choose to ignore communication from the opposing clan. Perhaps when fighting Downfall, opposing clan officials as well as DF officials ought to get settled in together before the fight so that these unnecessary squabbles don't happen. :thumbup:

Anyway, looks like it was a decent fight and grats to whomever walked away with the most rune ;)

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

Congratulations Downfall, better luck next time BK

Shame about the crashers on both sides, however CD does usually tend to target both clans from past experiences and it does seem from irc logs posted on RSC etc that EoS was strongly focused on Blacknights this fight.