Best Celeb Caller

Danny_TeamDan

Ok, I just decided to make this random topic....it's pretty simple, here it goes...btw, you need to post reason why he/she would be an epic caller.

Which Celeb would be an epic caller in Runescape.com? Me personally I think that Ozzy Osbourne would be an epic caller for many different reasons

1) It would be epic cause we won't understand a word that he's saying

2) He can pump us up for wars by singing the Iron Man song :)

3) He'll close Downfall single handily and then we'll mass join The Rising :)

4) I mean come one...it's Ozzy....

5) He's the King of darkness :S

KCcpY.png

From Downfall Forums, written by Missael.

So what celeb/famous person do you think would make a good runescape caller and why?

6590ew.jpg

Justin Bieber obviously, he is young (and probably plays runescape already in secrecy)

He has what it takes, and could call all day long, not to mention is voice is that of an angles... OO BABY BABY OOOOO YEA GET ON *NAME* OOO BABY BABY BABYYY WOAHHHHHHHHH

Plus he does that hawt hair flip that drives them girls wild. His clan would obviously steal the Clan Community's female unit.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Justin Bieber obviously, he is young (and probably plays runescape already in secrecy)

He has what it takes, and could call all day long, not to mention is voice is that of an angles... OO BABY BABY OOOOO YEA GET ON *NAME* OOO BABY BABY BABYYY WOAHHHHHHHHH

Plus he does that hawt hair flip that drives them girls wild. His clan would obviously steal the Clan Community's female unit.

I'M A BELIEBER! I would follow him to any clan. just kidding he's younger than me

OT:

Chelsea Handler from Chelsea Lately

1. She's a female, and she'd be legendary.

2. She drops the F bomb more than Dan

3. She's hilarious.

4. She'd be a good troll

5. She would be drinking vodka while calling.

6. Chuy would probably be next to her

regi_sig.png

Hands down, Dave Chappelle.

1. I could see him giving amazing pre-war speeches.

2. He'd say some hilarious stuff keeping the calling lighthearted.

3. Can talk fast when he wants to.

4. Just imagine a stand-up calling, the lulz we'd have during the war.

Neltak.png

fabio-capello_1661672c.jpg

He may have no clue how to run his team but it'd be fun listening to him try to lead ... and then getting pissed off when it all goes wrong ...

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Eminem+-+Love+The+Way+You+Lie+ft.+Rihanna.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not James Hetfield anymore, he hasn't been good since 1990 :(

Same thing with Ozzy to be honest.

Completely forgot about hitler :lol:

n0

DF's Most Valued Official || Summer Awards 2010

jfaudg.jpg

Proud Divine Forces Leader

Gerrard Butler (in his King Leonides voice)

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Samuel L. Jackson...

Snakes-on-a-Plane-Jackson.gif

At least there won't be any mother freaking snakes in your mother freaking clan.

(Self censoring...)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

2002-november-peter-kay.jpg

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

Peter Kay: I'd love the funniness of not only his Northern English accent - but also the jokes he tells.

Or...

Boyle101008_450x357.jpg

The most 'Scottish' thing I ever saw was a guy p*ssing up against a front door. Then he took out his keys and went inside.

Frankie Boyle: Another comedian but his jokes are excellently thought through and pretty fast which shows he'd be a good decision maker! Also he makes jokes about Scotland. :-P

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader