Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

so.... i appear to be pregnant

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

das
[ Display Name History ]

das

The Collector

• Members
  • 7,895 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
at least at 25 you should be done with school and everything
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."
Abraham Lincoln

paul191600
[ Display Name History ]

paul191600

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,814 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Please don't turn this thread into an abortion debate. Stay on topic.

In all due respects sir, I was just respecting the OP for being a courageous woman who stands up for her beliefs.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

silver_wits
[ Display Name History ]

silver_wits

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • RSN:Silver Wits
  • Clan:the runescapions.
25 isn't too young to have a child.. it;s a good age to get pregnant.. the older you get after you hit a certain age.. the more complications that might be possible...

http://www.google.ca...a17ffa4794fdb44

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Raise your kid well and good luck :thumbup: That's about all I can offer except for the whole don't have a baby if you don't want one, etc. etc. shpeel.

TANSTAAFL

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
Good luck. I really don't have anything to offer on the situation but I'm sure you'll be a good parent.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
  • RSN:Bernkastel
25 is a perfectly fine age to have a child, imo. My best friend just had one at 18, so I guess seeing anyone responsible enough to not get pregnant so early is just a bit pleasing to me :P I'm sure you'll do fine, with the support of your family and while it might have been better if s/he was a little more planned... it's a bit late now. :)

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

sees_all1
[ Display Name History ]

sees_all1

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,961 posts
I'll pray for you.
Just curious, which country are you in?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Da_Latios
[ Display Name History ]

Da_Latios

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,492 posts
  • RSN:Hiroki
Damn, I came to this thread too late. Now I can't say "Get an abortion" without sounding like an ass.

My mother is a single parent providing for my sister and I.
Surprisingly, we're doing pretty okay. My mother is a nurse earning under 40K a year but we still have enough money for fast Internet, a flatscreen TV and all those other luxuries.
We do get government support though (~$65/week from gov'ment). Our rent is $310/week.
Sure it's hard, but we get by.

I just recently got a job with a wedding company filming and photographing weddings, and my sister has applied for jobs as a waitress/shopkeeper.
My job and my sister's job doesn't (don't? This was a hard-to-structure sentence) contribute to the rent or food because I only got this job last week.
Needless to say, life is looking alright now. Single parenting is a lot of work, and there are more bumps along the way than you may want to tolerate at times, but my mum loves us and I'm damn sure you'll love your child too.
Posted Image
IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat
Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

I love it when people give you advice on not having a child, after you get pregnant. Oh the irony :rolleyes:

On the topic at hand; You have my 'blessings' and I hope everything works out for the better. Everything will work out for the better, dont listen to me.

Edit:

c) No children are destined to be great. Who a child is is mostly based on its environment, and the environment here is not that great. I can't see this ending well.

Wow, very supportive. Not only do you make drastic assumptions, but you go ahead and say this won't end well? I know your telling your idea of the truth, but serously. Thats how depressions start, believe me.

And 25 isnt that young at all. (no offence) 15% of girls at my high school are pregnant, and few are 18.

The truth hurts man, but you have no be real about it.

Also the girls at your school seem like [bleep]s, not much comparison.
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

And by the way, visit the relationship thread. Whenever someone mentions a hot chick with a kid, people tell them to not even think about dating her.

When the person asking is 18.....

It's a completely different story at 25.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

mcneilp
[ Display Name History ]

mcneilp

Slàinte

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
Best of luck OP. An old friend of mine became a father this year aged just 20/21. It was unplanned as well and he was in a pretty dire financial situation, him and his girlfriend with no regular income. They managed to get a decent council flat as she got priority as she had a child on the way (or something like that).
It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below
Scottish friction
Scottish fiction

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3

I'll pray for you.

This.

That sucks that he left you, it makes me mad when guys are jerks and do that (it also makes me mad because girls fall over and over for these jerks when they could see me, but thats beside the point and completly irrevelent)

Best of luck!
Posted Image

Leximunium
[ Display Name History ]

Leximunium

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

jibber jabber

The truth hurts man, but you have to be real about it.

Also the girls at your school seem like [bleep]s, not much comparison.

Yes, but it isnt the truth? thats the thing, I see many single parents doing very well. If she was 18, it might be a different story, but not at 25.

also, many of the girls are [cencored]'s, but many are reasonable girls who weren't to careful. Spit happens.

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films

I'll pray for you.

This.

That sucks that he left you, it makes me mad when guys are jerks and do that (it also makes me mad because girls fall over and over for these jerks when they could see me, but thats beside the point and completly irrevelent)

What if the father didn't want the baby, and wanted an abortion? Its always seemed odd to me it's always the woman's decision but the man still has to go through with everything she wants. But in marriage they're both equal.

If she can't help herself with an abortion why should he help her?
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RSN:Tripsis

I'll pray for you.

This.

What if the father didn't want the baby, and wanted an abortion? Its always seemed odd to me it's always the woman's decision but the man still has to go through with everything she wants. But in marriage they're both equal.

If she can't help herself with an abortion why should he help her?

While I agree that both parties should be involved in the decision, in the end it is the woman who has to carry it around for 9 months, endure morning sickness/etc. and go through the pain of child birth. But maybe that argument holds more weight if the mother wanted an abortion and the father didn't...

Although on the subject of the father, from the first post I got the impression that the father didn't leave her when he found out she was pregnant. Rather they were dating, they broke up, then she found out she was pregnant with his child. He didn't jump to get back together with her but is still offering his support as a father to the child.
Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Star_Fox
[ Display Name History ]

Star_Fox

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,971 posts
Congratulations for being a financial cancer to your parents and your own peers.

You're just like my sister, cept she actually did something about it.

Flodder450
[ Display Name History ]

Flodder450

Official Tip.it Minecraft Architect

• Members
  • 2,843 posts
  • RSN:Flodder450

Congratulations for being a financial cancer to your parents and your own peers.

Dont be so rude :mellow:

OT:
Well an old friend of my brother got a baby at age 15,the child is now 10 years old, and she came out just fine

im sure it will work out for you :thumbup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Serpent Eye
[ Display Name History ]

Serpent Eye

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
@abyssal_whip: Congratulations on managing to be both incredibly disrespectful and immature in only two sentences.

@lizzywizzy: I commend you on having more courage than I. While my views on abortion differ from yours, I respect the route you're taking, despite all of the obstacles you see ahead of you. I think it only goes to show that your little baby will be in capable hands.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
If someone is willing to have a baby even under rough circumstances, why would you mention abortion? I agree with Serpent that it shows responsibility therefore making abortion look like the lesser option. I mean I support abortion but it's kind of funny how some of you jumped to it so quickly, despite her saying she wanted it.

Somebody's an angsty virgin today.

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,014 posts
I don't like it how a lot of the posts here are suggesting abortion. I support it, sure, but it's someone's thread who just said there is no way they're going to do it. So helpful.

Otherwise, good luck to ye, OP.

EDIT: I didn't see you thar, Zierro, nice opinion. :S

#KERR2016/17/18/19.

#rpgformod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users