so.... i appear to be pregnant

lizzywizzy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect and admire your decision to respect life. There are some skeptics who think that this child shall be a dramatic damper on your life, but that is not true. You will have the joy of producing something from your own flesh and you have created a true, dignified and invaluable life. I wish you the best of luck and I believe that everything shall fall into place with your steady resolve to do not what is easy, but what is right.

And I hope all realize that love is a decision one must make, not an easy shortcut they can take out of something through means such as taking an innocent life to no fault of its own. Quite frankly I don't see why since abortion is legal why we can't euthanize the mentally handicapped and ill old people as well, its the same concept, they're an inconvenience. Perhaps we should kill the unemployed and drug abusers as well who do not help society economically or intellectually. I'm sure anyone here who has a handicapped sibling or ill grandparent would never want to see them euthanized because they love them, but that's a discussion for another topic.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

I respect and admire your decision to respect life. There are some skeptics who think that this child shall be a dramatic damper on your life, but that is not true. You will have the joy of producing something from your own flesh and you have created a true, dignified and invaluable life. I wish you the best of luck and I believe that everything shall fall into place with your steady resolve to do not what is easy, but what is right.

And I hope all realize that love is a decision one must make, not an easy shortcut they can take out of something.

I'm personally pretty 'neutral' regarding the whole matter. On one hand, if she can take good care of the baby, it'll probably grow up to be fine, if the money that is needed is there. On the other hand, there already is a bit of an over-population issue...

EDIT: I'm not clear, is there going to be a 'father' figure involved for the baby? If there is, then I'd imagine the baby should be just fine. I've seen worse. A LOT worse.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I wish you the best. As someone said before, it could be much worse. I know many women who have become pregnant at the age on 15. I will not say it won't be difficult, but it could be a lot worse.

Best of wishes to you.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

This is the exact opposite of what I'm wanting atm. I want my wife to get pregnant, but no such luck :(. Anyway, hope everything works out!

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

The solution is one abortion away. Don't [bleep] about it not being the right time if you don't want to get an abortion because of your beliefs.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Or you can stop being ridiculous and let her have her principle. I am pro-choice but you don't go around and be an a hole about it. There is no evidence that the baby cannot be raised. In fact it seems the baby will be in good hands. Why kill a potential life when there is no need to?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I just get annoyed when people who are clearly going to have troubles raising a kid don't abort it because of outdated, ridiculous "religious" excuses. Just as worse are the non-religious morality beliefs too. OP is not one to have any of those troubles though.

But it is stupid to say abort every baby, since, humanity won't be able to populate.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Congratulations for being a financial cancer to your parents and your own peers.

You're just like my sister, cept she actually did something about it.

Douche.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Provided the child is able to have what it deserves in life then I see no problem with keeping it. Hopefully your current situation becomes a bit more positive though. If you think the puking potential is bad now though, I can't imagine what the next 8 months will be like. However, I imagine you will learn to adjust to such a thing, since you seem very set on keeping the child as well as raising it after. I'm glad to hear you have people in your life that will help to support both you and the child. I hope it all goes well for you.

Ohh, and Derik, you can do it! *high fives*

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I don't have a stern stance on either side of the pro life/choice debate, but I find it funny some pro-choicers are giving her a hard time about her choice. Anyway, hope your pregnancy goes well and it all works out. :thumbup:

Agreed, [bleep] off people who are telling her to get an abortion. It's not your body, it's hers.

I did not intend on starting a debate on abortion in this thread.

And to those that are calling me a financial cancer on my parents, my move back was planned months ago as my landlady is selling our flat when our lease runs out, and i dont want to be moving house during Christmas, and as I spend Christmas with my parents anyway they asked me to stay a couple of extra weeks and find a new flat after the new year.

I am not that inconsiderate to my parents to live with them when I have a baby, they are both 63, one works nights and one works days, to have a new born baby in the house would not be fair on either of them, so for that very reason I will not be living with them when I am ready to give birth.

My choice to not have an abortion is nothing to do with religious beliefs, but a personal belief, personally I only agree with abortion if the child is conceived from a rape. Everyone has their own views on abortion and I would support any ones choice to abort, however it is not something I am willing to consider. It is all well most of you telling me to abort this baby, but while yes, I am single, I may not be in an amazing paid job, I will be able to give this baby a comfortable life, Ross is actually really happy I dont want to get rid of it as he is against abortion himself.

I am not completely clueless around babies as my brothers have 7 children between the two and I have usually been on babysitting duty while they are in hospital with their partners. I am fine with feeding and changing, the only thing I am not comfortable with is bathing a baby as I have never had to do that, but that is something I will deal with, and I am not going to be on my own with this, Ross will be doing his fair share of taking care of the little one.

It really does sadden me how most people automatically jump to tell someone to have an abortion, its really easy to do that over the internet, tell that to a pregnant ladies face and you are likely to get a punch in the face!

Me and Ross had our first doctors appointment this morning, It went well and while we had some concerns about the baby as I was on the pill and took the morning after pill, we have been assured everything should be OK. We have our first midwife appointment Thursday morning which hopefully will go well.... I will have to have blood tests which i dont do well with, and if im still feeling sick I am liable to throw up, which is something i dont particularly want to do in front of anyone, but oh well.

Well said, lizzy. Especially the last part, because it will clear up a lot of cloudiness that for some reason people think all forms of birth control are full-proof, and the people who do choose abortion are nothing but lazy [bleep]s.

And btw, do not feel shame in moving in with your parents. Moving out of your parents' house at a young age is quite a new phenomenon, and it wasn't that long ago that children stayed home with their parents until they were much older. Don't let society bring you down into thinking you're some loser for moving back in with your parents at 25. It's nonsense.

Good article on this:

http://pandagon.net/index.php/site/comments/adulthood_lack_of_jobs_and_slippery_definitions/

You'll be fine, you seem like a strong-willed and independent woman.

Thanks for the link Mage :-)

To be fair, the only real thing that this baby is going to change things for me, in the short term is that I was planning on moving to Wales the beginning of next year, however I am not prepared to take the baby out of the country so that Ross cant see it. so I either wont move to Wales, or wait until the child is older.... As much as I want to leave, I am not the only one in this now.

I dont mind moving back in with my parents, mum didn't want me to leave in the first place, but I honestly dont think it will be fair to bring a new born into a house of two bordering pensioners. :-)

I guess from what I'm inferring, there is a father figure. I think you'll probably do fine with the baby unless unforseen circumstances happen or something.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

any chance your name is Rachel Green? :P

good luck with the baby. wish you a healthy pregnancy

did you start getting random cravings yet? like a cheeseburger in the middle of the night... or like a mango lol

Took me a while to get that..but lmao :lol:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

im not quite getting the .... no wait i get it lol no im not her lol

ive not had any real cravings other than fruit, i am proper loving fruit at the moment however bananas act as a antiseptic apparently but they do help to stop me feeling sick.

i spoke to my brother today who is out in the carribbean, he is happy for me, i was worried about what he would say about it.....now im more worried about them sailing into a force 5 hurricaine in the bermuda, hopefully they will get back safe :-/