Our Final

Dbzruler72

On September 7, *-P.K.Masters-* closed.

Nearly eight years ago, a rather small and shy eleven-year-old boy made a decision. As seemingly unimportant as it was at the time, the decision was one that would override, overpower, and overthrow the very foundation he not only grew up with but also lived on.

That decision took over his life. One could say it became his life. After his childhood sailed, the thicket of adolescence took root. After adolescence--adulthood. Nearly half the young man's life had gone by since the decision he once made in his youth, yet to this day, it affected him. Waking up, the first light came from his thoughts. Drifting off to sleep, his mind continued to whisper.

All because of one hope. One act. One decision. Decision--a word so ordinary yet so consequential. This is what I came to realize as I molded this clan with my hands, my eyes, and my mind. This is what I came to realize as every year passed and every year began. This is what I came to realize as I typed this farewell.

This is our goodbye.

For years we labored under an ever-changing sun. We based our success on the most pure form of struggle, strain, and stress. Once in a blue moon, we gazed high--but Luck never looked down. As a consequence, our fortune came from us and us alone. We warred while outmatched and continued to PK deep. Despite everything we lived through since our inception in RuneScape-Classic, we now look in a different direction and shape a new decision.

You are the reason why I continued. As a child, I never once thought we would be this connected and complete. Then again, I never envisioned this ending either. A few years ago, I planned to end on our tenth anniversary, but I suppose Luck has finally batted an eye.

I will never forget. On my death bed, I will remember each and every one of you. I will remember that before we ended, we were riding a wave of potential--one so decided and impressively immeasurable that I felt an unreal and unfamiliar force grasping the crest and thrusting it towards a new summit.

While this is the end of our clan, I hope this is not the end for us. I simply cannot let everyone go. Please, stay in touch. All of you. You will find my immutable screen name on AIM, MSN, Skype, and Facebook.

May we meet again,

Dbzruler72, Former *-P.K.Masters-* Clan Leader

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

RIP pkm... u guys gave us some nice fights when we were starting up.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Really sorry to see one of the true Tip.It clans go, but you survived for a long time.

A lot of people got a good start in PKM, and you should be proud of what you have accomplished.

RIP.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?