Impulse Destroys Fighting Dynasty

Darkrai

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why is FD complaining all over the place that they lost a 16v6 fight.

Prep more, pull higher, n beat them, and stop complaining, cause thats how it works.

lololol.

We're not complaining, We're laughing at the fact how Impulse took the war seriously. :thumbsup:

Recruit me pl0x?

Gratz TI! :thumbsup:

sorry we had to cancel our fight, lets set it again for nex week.

and for the rest: stop trolling, read the forum`s rules before posting again please :)

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

For once I agree with Abkb:

ok just stfu and let them claim there hard faught win

their* and fought*

Not to mention the other errors in that! Abkb at his best.

We didn't take this seriously, believe what you want. However, spamming me on IRC after the fight and then trolling me just annoyed me. Most of them by people in DW or in #dwood.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

their* and fought*

We didn't take this seriously, believe what you want. However, spamming me on IRC after the fight and then trolling me just annoyed me. Most of them by people in DW or in #dwood.

Who did that?

phimproved.png

their* and fought*

Lolol, I highlighted you like 2-3 times saying that we're making this un-mandatory. I didn't mass spam you. I didn't troll you either, I just laughed at the fact how you guys took the war seriously.

Recruit me pl0x?

their* and fought*

Lolol, I highlighted you like 2-3 times saying that we're making this un-mandatory. I didn't mass spam you. I didn't troll you either, I just laughed at the fact how you guys took the war seriously.

Spamming "Darkrai mad?" and then starting a troll fest on TIF with your FD friends is not going to piss me off, obviously.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

their* and fought*

Spamming "Darkrai mad?" and then starting a troll fest on TIF with your FD friends is not going to piss me off, obviously.

Actually if you scroll up Abkb did by saying "ok just stfu and let them claim there hard faught win" so don't try blaming it on me.

Anyways I'm not going to post here anymore.

Recruit me pl0x?

Congratulations. Doesn't look like you had much opposition though. Wouldn't have expected a different result to be honest.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

It looks like RuneScape was played and that FD cannot back up their baits.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

id have to disagree.. When its 16v6 in an unmandatory fight for FD why should they care? tank prac.

id have to disagree.. When its 16v6 in an unmandatory fight for FD why should they care? tank prac.

Why would anyone have an unmandatory war unless they know they're going to outpull their opponent by over 9000. It sounds like an excuse to me and after all the baiting FD did I think they got their comeuppance.

Genesis Leader

Why would anyone have an unmandatory war unless they know they're going to outpull their opponent by over 9000. It sounds like an excuse to me and after all the baiting FD did I think they got their comeuppance.

We made it Un-Mandatory because we knew if we made it Un-Mandatory we would lose, And then they could claim a win and stop flaming us. :)

Recruit me pl0x?

We made it Un-Mandatory because we knew if we made it Un-Mandatory we would lose, And then they could claim a win and stop flaming us. :)

I see. Clever tactic. :P

Genesis Leader

It's just how Black people roll. :ugeek:

Recruit me pl0x?

Still not buying it. If it was a clever thought out tactic you wouldn't have even brought up excuses. Bringing up excuses still means they didn't beat you in your eyes, and you're telling the public hey we didn't care or try. If you honestly wanted the beef to end by doing this you would have just said gf you were the better clan today and move on. (Beef settled) BUT instead you're more like LOL we didnt try, which imo, the "beef" will continue. (Not sure if you can even consider this beef icon_wall.gifbut w/e)

6590ew.jpg

Still not buying it. If it was a clever thought out tactic

1fcdf06c-725e-45b0-a45a-515940527bb2.jpg

PM me in IRC, I'll explain lol. <3:

Genesis Leader