Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tip.It Times - 19th September 2010

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Sir_Kurity
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Kurity

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,370 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Sir Kurity
  • RSN2:Estorrath

that members worlds consist of much more "grind your heart out" activities than F2P ones.

Really?

With skills like farming, great minigames like castle wars. I find myself alot more relaxed, grinding less, making more money, AND having alot more fun in members worlds than i generally do in f2p.

Maybe thats just me.
O.O

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Bernkastel

that members worlds consist of much more "grind your heart out" activities than F2P ones.

Really?

With skills like farming, great minigames like castle wars. I find myself alot more relaxed, grinding less, making more money, AND having alot more fun in members worlds than i generally do in f2p.

Maybe thats just me.

It's very true that there are more opportunities for fun playing methods. I too enjoy games like Castle Wars, but it's sad to say that although there are more opportunities for these sort of activities - most people spend their time on grinding, moreso than on F2P.

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

X3EN
[ Display Name History ]

X3EN

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 556 posts
  • RSN:oO000oO0oO00
Well, I am against bonus xp weekends, because they merely attempt to hide this game is unfun to play. Not that RS is that boring, but you shouldn't make things easier on regular occasions just because that attracts the horde.

So if they do another one, I'll cancel my membership.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[ Display Name History ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
EDIT: Look at me post in the wrong thread, awesome.

Edited by Newbcake, 21 September 2010 - 03:41 PM.

Posted Image

coffeesloth
[ Display Name History ]

coffeesloth

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Xinix Xaxx
I guess you could say I'm grinding right now. I don't see it as such, myself, but it could be called grinding...I am looking for a champion challenge scroll, and therefore killing hill giants for hours at a time. It's not terribly interesting, but at least I'm not still fishing!!! (For those who don't understand that reference, I worked my way to 99 fishing and then caught my own fish to get to 99 cooking. It took FOREVER!!!! Well, actually, about a year all together, what with some breaks now and then. I am very proud of my Cooking cape.) At least they drop a decent number of herbs and there are limpwurt roots all around the cave for potion making.
This might be one of the least interesting signatures on the forum. Sorry.

germ366
[ Display Name History ]

germ366

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
What's in a Name?
Ts_Stormrage
Edited by: Wingless
TRUE DAT!

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts

What's in a Name?
Ts_Stormrage
Edited by: Wingless
TRUE DAT!

I fail to see your point? :mellow:

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Ts_Stormrage
[ Display Name History ]

Ts_Stormrage

A storm is coming...

• Editorial Panel
  • 3,747 posts
My guess is that this is his way of referring to my article as a whole?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
Ah yes, it makes sense now :P

Posted Image

king_muumuu
[ Display Name History ]

king_muumuu

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:King Muumuu
From the second article:

"But there is one name change that continues to annoy me to this day. And that's yours. Ever since we have had the ability to change our names, I've found myself asking more and more people on my friends list who the hell they are. Not because I have not logged in for a while, but because people change their names time and again without changing back, that it has become impossible for me to keep track of it. "

+684759234 this. You took the words off my mouth. This is how I have been feeling for quite some time now, I talk to people alot less than I used to and I often catch myself thinking "wtf?" as I glance over my friendslist from time to time.

This article was very well written and talks about a subject that has never been approached before in the Tip.it Times. Congratulations to good ole' Stormrage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users