1,500 - done. 1,800 or 2,000?

@Dan3HitU

It's been a long time since the 1,500 Skill Total world was released, has it been successful?

I believe it has, but what's next, would it be either 1,800 or 2,000 worlds? Maybe nothing at all.

What do you think?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't particularly noticed its 'usefulness'. 1500 is setting the bar pretty low on members worlds and I would've much prefered 2000+. But still, at the end of the day, it comes down to: "Is it lootshare/coinshare?" and "Is that world taken?" Everything else is solved by your ignore list. It's not like RuneScape has an outgoing community strong enough to have two random people meet and go, "Hey, you don't suck? Me too! Ha ha! Let's kill the KBD." That just doesn't happen.

More worlds are always a success, in my book, but did the 1500+ worlds revolutionize anything? Absolutely not.

hzvjpwS.gif

a botting world would make more sense...

OT: These world don't affect me that much and 1500 total is very low/mid level to be that effective.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Those worlds aren't really very helpful when what most elite players need servers full of players for lower respawn times- thus we need more specialty worlds where lower end players would all hang out and such, leaving monster spawns free for other players(cw, sw and pc worlds are a great example of those servers).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I'm with you on the "helpful" part xpx but they're great when you don't want to be hassled by newer players.

I personally think a 2,000 world would be good, but sadly I think Jagex would make a 1,800 one first and probably never make a 2,000 world.

why not total exp worlds? would make alot more sense as having a 30mil xp world would mean that most "noobs" would be kept out that are not kept out with 1.5k total worlds, it would also mean skillers would find it alot easier to get on them (at the moment needs to be near maxeds to be able to)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I don't think 1,500+ worlds have done much, but something like 2100+ would show those higher leveled players that little bit more extra respect, time, and space they deserve.

Too many people fall in the prior level cap, whereas, what, only 40,000 people could log into 2100+ worlds. It would free up training spots and act as a noob filter also.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I don't really like those worlds anyway because it usually means that all of the higher level spots are crowded.

Ironically, the low level spots that would usually be occupied do not have anybody there because no low levels can enter the world, and no high levels would want to use them.

Really, the whole concept of exclusive worlds for levels wasn't thought through.

8f14270694.jpg

Funny thing is if you made a world say for 2400 total and over, then same training spots would still be crowded.

Since everybody picks cookie cutter ways to get things done with maximum "efficiency".

The other parts of game would just be barren then.

What they have now is fine.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

The 1500 worlds are fairly deserted as it is, I don't see why they'd make a 1800 or 2000 world.

And 1500 isn't all *that* low levelled >.<

Hell yes it is. I could get 1500 levels in 2-3 months, maybe less. You wouldn't even need 15m xp for that.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Hmm, I feel as though a 1800 and then a 2000 or 2100 should be added. Just my thoughts

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The 1500 worlds are fairly deserted as it is, I don't see why they'd make a 1800 or 2000 world.

Hell yes it is. I could get 1500 levels in 2-3 months, maybe less. You wouldn't even need 15m xp for that.

"even"...

Please get your facts straight: a normal player shouldn't play more than 30-90 minutes on a game each day.. It's unhealthy to sit so long after work! On top of that: efficiency should be banned stop projecting your own efficiency on others and demand that everything should be "optimal efficiency"..

Really runescape is no xp run.. Play in a relaxing style, and have fun and be helpful/social to newer members. Those are guidelines for each and every community. - Really without people feeling they should help others sites such as tip.it would've never existed!

on topic: I say they are a failure, they try to get the high levels into some "elite" spot: while runescape should focus on player coorporation, where veteran players help newer players out and learn them how the game works!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I don't really like those worlds anyway because it usually means that all of the higher level spots are crowded.

Ironically, the low level spots that would usually be occupied do not have anybody there because no low levels can enter the world, and no high levels would want to use them.

Really, the whole concept of exclusive worlds for levels wasn't thought through.

Thats not really true when just training things in general though. I would love to have a world to train smithing on without people constantly asking me questions or assists. Going to deserted locations is just lonely but any normal world as it is is also very stressful. It wouldnt remove the problem but it would hopefully half it because a higher proportion of the people on the world know what they are doing or less intrusive.

I think world 1500 fails because its just too low for members. For members a minimum total requirement would be atleast 1800. I would also ontop of that prefer a medium skill requirement of 2000. Theres obviously never be anything higher than that by jagex so I wont waste my breath.

"even"...

Please get your facts straight: a normal player shouldn't play more than 30-90 minutes on a game each day.. It's unhealthy to sit so long after work! On top of that: efficiency should be banned stop projecting your own efficiency on others and demand that everything should be "optimal efficiency"..

Really runescape is no xp run.. Play in a relaxing style, and have fun and be helpful/social to newer members. Those are guidelines for each and every community. - Really without people feeling they should help others sites such as tip.it would've never existed!

Stop telling people how to play, hypocrite. 1,500 is a low total level.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

no it is not!

Don't project your own lifestyle on others:

-15M xp still takes 100+ hours to get from start.. - That's a lot of time to spent on a game.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.