Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

!Start <insert 6 years of scaping> !Stop

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

deletemeplease
[ Display Name History ]

deletemeplease

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
You've certainly done well for yourself for the time that you did play.

I've tried to quit before, getting bored of Runescape, but would then find that whatever else I did was just as boring, if not worse.

I have a feeling you might come back, Runescape has a somewhat unique taste to it, but if you don't, I hope you have a good life. :)

Good luck with college. :)

Eyebeam
[ Display Name History ]

Eyebeam

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Eyebeam
lol.. you've played as much as me and yet the xp that you've gotten is much more.

I feel so inefficient ;-;

All the best in your future endeavours.
Posted Image
#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Xanotex
[ Display Name History ]

Xanotex

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 935 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Xanotex
  • Clan:ollys fanclub, EOE
Cya mate, keep in touch! You were one of my oldest friends and I still remember your first 99 like it was yesterday, I vidded it and put it on YT with the song Will Smith - Partystarter lmao

And I remember that guy stealing your santa god where are the times, goodluck in real life

69/69 fosho ;)

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

choasdemo135
[ Display Name History ]

choasdemo135

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 8 posts
you [bleep], quit when i come back?!?! :evil:

you had the best run out of pretty much all of us man, and still had fun while doing it
gonna miss those good times good luck in the future bro

but ill know youll come back, especially when im playing again hehehe

peace out man have a good one

Vann
[ Display Name History ]

Vann

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Vann
  • RSN '07:VannGeaux
  • Clan:Looking for a clan
Thanks for leaving my name out. I thought we were friends on Facebook, but maybe I'm mistaken. PM me info to stay in touch man.

10/10 for everything you have accomplished and -2/10 for leaving my name off the list.

peace,
Vann

C110
[ Display Name History ]

C110

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,243 posts
  • RSN:Woerdy
  • RSN2:Wod Mannabe
  • Clan:- T - S - G -
<3:
- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets
Posted Image

Aneron
[ Display Name History ]

Aneron

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Aneron
  • Clan:DGS
<3:

Thanks everyone! It's a great feeling to know that I had some truly good friends here. Sorry again to the people who I forgot to put on the list, it's hard to get every person I interacted with L. Enjoy scaping. Who knows, one day I might come back but honestly I have no idea why I would right now. I always questioned my decision to scape just a little bit, and there are considerably more engaging games so meh. I was a bit envious of the GM quest but one exciting update (a quest =p) every few months isn't worth it for me.

Recently I've been busy with applications - I hope to get into Cornell Engineering. If anyone wants to advise me for or against the engineering career feel free haha.

Before my membership ran out I sold all my items basically and achieved something else that's fairly cool. :)

Posted Image

Might turn it into rares when that becomes opportune, would be a shame for it to be slowly destroyed by inflation even if I don't come back lol.

Socrates
[ Display Name History ]

Socrates

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Socrates
Hey Aneron,

Hugely respect your decision to quit. I myself got to Uni (college) in late September and haven't been on it since. Then again I don't have a lot of time on my hands at the moment.
I'll miss you, of course, should I come back, but I will miss interacting with you anyway.

I remember getting our 99's together, that was a real highlight of scaping for me, also i'd say it was the end of my imperial age. Like yourself after this point I found monotony kicked in, especially when I finished off slayer.

Ah well, good to speak to you. I'll browse TIF from time to time so feel free to message me.

Ed.
Posted Image
Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.
99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.
Anyone at Manchester University PM me

bonzeben23
[ Display Name History ]

bonzeben23

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • RSN:Bonzeben23
Good bye my friend, I hope you enjoy college, I know youÂ’ll be back on RS hope to see you then.
Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005
99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

bedman
[ Display Name History ]

bedman

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,774 posts
  • RSN:bedman
I thought I would quit when I would go to college. Well, guess what. After a while you realise you just spend time on other crap. I'm not particularly happy I started playing again after starting college, but in the end, you just do whatever you want at that moment, which is playing rs right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users