Will rejuvenation recover?

pumkinpie37

Recently rj has lost 30-40 members in 3ish day's as well as their 2 leaders quitting. About 4 days ago they crashed Crimson Raiders in a pkri and declared a crash war on us so my questions are.

Will Rejuvention be able to "bring back the fun"?

Will they continue to crash clans?

If not was this the quickest crash war win in the history of runescape?

please try not to flame and i iwsh Rj the best of luck

161nazb.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's a shame.

I think they can still go on, but I think most members will get bored and leave / quit rs. Will they crash clans? I hope not. Don't kid yourself about quickest crash wars no one cares about them. Clans constantly OMGOMGOMG WE CRASH U.

Seems like this topic was made for a CR Ego boost and indeed was intended for flaming but w/e, I wish Rj the best as I know it's hard to manage a new clan, especially after stuff like that happens.

6590ew.jpg

It's a shame, but when something like that happens it's fairly hard to recover from to say the least. Got to say crashing CR was not the brightest idea considering what happened with DF and VR during the crashing war.

I wish the best to all their members.

j0xPu5R.png

They won't recover to their former strength, at least not in the short-term. Shane needs to make the clan stable again and get some new officials. Even though only about 30 members have left so far, the coming weeks will test the resolve of the remaining members intensely. It would also be wise for them not to pick fights, as they have with CR. It would be even wiser of CR not to crash them back; they will simply lose a rival in the long-term.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Will Rejuvention be able to "bring back the fun"? Doubt it, They only have ~36 on the memberlist, They'll need to grow.

Will they continue to crash clans? Well the people who quit joined EoS, They will still probably crash lol.

If not was this the quickest crash war win in the history of runescape? Not sure.

Recruit me pl0x?

It will be extremely hard for them to recover at this rate but I can understand their situation. They started the clan knowing the possibility that it might end up this way. God knows how much ex-DI mems have already quit the game so they already knew it was going to be a tough challenge trying to bring back their throne.

As for the crash war, well I don't really care about it. A lot of crash wars happen. If you check RSC and scan through Clan Discussion, there will be countless topics about a certain crash war.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

they got a 30 man ml , They mass joined eos ./facepalm

My guess is that they close in two days.

EDIT : Leo4nr is keeping it alive

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

No they will not, i'm getting flashbacks of Exodus already oh dear :unsure:

Only difference is you werent scared to fight Exodus nvm you were scare to fight exo when they were good too

Anyways on topic!

Rj wont recover because their whole member base practically left, they were obviously closed by cr who ended there pk trips everytime they massed. It will be funny to see cr ask them for fights now that they'll have half their members tho.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

No they will not, i'm getting flashbacks of Exodus already oh dear :unsure:

Only difference is you werent scared to fight Exodus nvm you were scare to fight exo when they were good too

Anyways on topic!

Rj wont recover because their whole member base practically left, they were obviously closed by cr who ended there pk trips everytime they massed. It will be funny to see cr ask them for fights now that they'll have half their members tho.

we fought exodus when they had 100ish members to are 80 don't know if you were in them at that time though and Cr will not crash them back. And i made this topic to see people troll (mainly abkb and rizzle)

Lol, Are you dumb? I only troll clans that troll and flame me idiot.

But if you want me to troll your clan I wouldn't mind.

Ill be flaming them at their next war when eos crashes them :ohnoes:

hi sfa

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

No. They sadly won't recover. They have about ~57 members with fas included and about 20 of them are fas. Not looking good atm, and it doesn't help that their "Knight in Shining Armor", Flako, has retired. I honestly can't see RJ leadership pulling it together due to the lack of leadership. Was sad to see them collapse like this after doing so well at the beginning of summer.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

yes, they will recover.

Changes are good if you know how to take advantage of them.

Although RJ lost a lot of people, the ones who stayed are great persons and there are really good leaders too, and I know for sure that they will find the way to make the clan flourish again.

Its up to the leaders and the current members to make this work again.

Good luck guys! :thumbup:

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

It wont be easy for RJ to get back rolling to those high numbers and organization. Wish RJ the best and gl coming back

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

This was the roadbump everyone expected to happen early on in their opening months. The fact that they've staved off something like this and for this long is commendable. I have no doubt that they can return from this a stable and respected clan, but it will take time before they're up challenging the top 10 again. They've shown a desire for improvement though and a level head. I have no doubt their leadership will steer them in the right direction.

hzvjpwS.gif

expected from a CR member to post something like this, knowing you guys kinda hate eachother lol.

They lost a lot of members, have 32 main and 21 FA ml, also not many people like RJ, so unless they do a miracle on their next prep fight, imo they will shrink further and eventually close.

lightningcopy.png

expected from a CR member to post something like this, knowing you guys kinda hate eachother lol.

They lost a lot of members, have 32 main and 21 FA ml, also not many people like RJ, so unless they do a miracle on their next prep fight, imo they will shrink further and eventually close.

Romdath has spoken, and i agree

kristn.png

i still wished them luck on rebuilding :/

Downfall beat them at 9pm est. there dead.

60% of their clan is gmt.

161nazb.gif

i still wished them luck on rebuilding :/

Downfall beat them at 9pm est. there dead.

60% of their clan is gmt.

They still managed to pull 26 to our 30 in a cwri.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan