Will rejuvenation recover?

pumkinpie37

expected from a CR member to post something like this, knowing you guys kinda hate eachother lol.

They lost a lot of members, have 32 main and 21 FA ml, also not many people like RJ, so unless they do a miracle on their next prep fight, imo they will shrink further and eventually close.

i still wished them luck on rebuilding :/

Downfall beat them at 9pm est. there dead.

60% of their clan is gmt.

They still managed to pull 26 to our 30 in a cwri.

Ok, so what's the point of all this? That you're good, or that they're bad?

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

expected from a CR member to post something like this, knowing you guys kinda hate eachother lol.

They lost a lot of members, have 32 main and 21 FA ml, also not many people like RJ, so unless they do a miracle on their next prep fight, imo they will shrink further and eventually close.

:thumbsup: I agree with that. IF they're pulling 26/37 to a 9pm EST war, with 60% of their ml being GMT, it shows that they are striving to do well.

What they've lost will come as a huge blow to them, but they will be able to take on the top 10 again in about a year if they want to.

That said I honestly prefer mid size clans pkri's (Like Gladz, bk, df, tr do) so I think it'd be great if RJ kinda stayed within that league. Think it's way better than the top 10 who essentially mass recruit high levels (albeit skilled warrers) that fails to interest me. But each to his own I s'pose :)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

shut up idiot lol.

Rj is still a good clan, they may not be where they wanted to be but they'll put up some good fights for the smaller sized clans until they can regain numbers. Which some of them may enjoy more, who knows. It all depends on where they want to keep their egos, if their member base is fine with being top 10-20 range for awhile then they'll get through it, if not then they'll struggle I think.

6590ew.jpg

I did not even know Rejuvenation was actually in a predicament like this -- so much for keeping up to date in the clan world! But, I would have to say I've seen RJ do great in the past, I'm pretty sure they could keep it up if they know what they are doing.

But, by reading these posts if they pull 26/37 of their memberlist, they still have the activity and dedication, that's really what joining clans are all about, too, not to mention.

phimproved.png

you doubled RJ's opts for like 40% of the fight, so they did pretty well to keep up with you. You won the fight though so congratulations on that.

lightningcopy.png

Will Rejuvention be able to "bring back the fun"?

Seems they had fun with what they were doing, and are still having fun.

Will they continue to crash clans?

They just crashed CR to my knowledge. Both CR and RJ don't seem to be in the best shape at the moment

If not was this the quickest crash war win in the history of runescape?

-

If downfall is the measurement to see whether a clan is dead or not.. you've beaten

- TR out of timezone

- Gladz

- Solace

All of which are better then you generally on more or less even numbers...so I can't tell what your talking about.

If they make/continue a crashing war they won't be successful. If they focus on recovering and not crashing people I'm sure they can make it back to their former place.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

shut up idiot lol.

Rj is still a good clan, they may not be where they wanted to be but they'll put up some good fights for the smaller sized clans until they can regain numbers. Which some of them may enjoy more, who knows. It all depends on where they want to keep their egos, if their member base is fine with being top 10-20 range for awhile then they'll get through it, if not then they'll struggle I think.

This, that was one of the most stupidest posts I've ever read <.>

No, I'm saying that they are still doing good for their ML atm and still have great activity in any timezone.

you doubled RJ's opts for like 40% of the fight, so they did pretty well to keep up with you. You won the fight though so congratulations on that.

Ok? I was just talking about their pull and how good their still pulling out of their ML. Never said nothing about winning against RJ at that fight we had at 9 ESt.

They just crashed CR to my knowledge. Both CR and RJ don't seem to be in the best shape at the moment

-

If downfall is the measurement to see whether a clan is dead or not.. you've beaten

- TR out of timezone

- Gladz

- Solace

All of which are better then you generally on more or less even numbers...so I can't tell what your talking about.

Ignore kong, he is a fail troll. Will be warned.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I see very few clans that stumble from the top 10/15 and live to tell about it.

This will truly be a test of the members now. Were the members along for the ride or will they put in the effort when it is actually needed? This is the question every clan that deals with this predicament has to answer.

I think that if they continue to crash they wont last. They do not have the memberlist to back up their "beef" anymore.

flamesig.jpg

Rj's a solid clan.. pulled 26 vs us @ 9est... i dont see them going anywhere anytime soon tbh... just a bump in the road, every clan has them... just dont expect an immediate rebound.

your right... but if i said we took that fight seriously, i would be lying...

We were playing songs on ts, purposely piling the same ppl, and my personal favorite.. attempting to have an ep dd mid fight in cwa... and to add on to the fun, i was warring on our lvl 20 clan chat account that has 50 defence lolz for the last 10 mins of the fight... i think we could of pulled a way a bit more if we wished to do so... (i dont think rj was taking it that seriously as well...)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

-

- TR out of timezone

- Gladz

- Solace

Kong obviously didn't check his facts before his fail troll lol.

envy42.png

shut up idiot lol.

This, that was one of the most stupidest posts I've ever read <.>

I thought so too, but then I read yours. :thumbdown:

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Will they continue to crash clans? Hope not

If not was this the quickest crash war win in the history of runescape? No CR are just looking for some kind of way to gain respect among boards that they have little respect already.

I personally like/liked rejuvenation and what they stand for. I hope they come back strong.

110215114457.png

Ugh i just trolled my own clan im an idiot :wall: :x

sorry :/

Admitting your faults is saying that you have failed © Leroy Jethro Gibbs

OT : Durr, I think they will recover if they pick the right officials.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Rj closed : http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1433343-rj-closes/

Topic should be locked , I see eos having alot of new fa's in the next couple of days;p

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png