Hungry Jacks is better than McDonalds

i_love_burritos

(Used to work @ Hungry Jacks)

I prefer their burger over McDonalds. They just have a better taste to the meat then Maccas do. Although breakfast menu wise nothing beats a good McDonalds Pancakes or "Hotcakes" to them. Speaking of, im buying that for brekky tomorrow. Haven't had pancakes in ages.

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Used to work @ Hungry Jacks)

I prefer their burger over McDonalds. They just have a better taste to the meat then Maccas do. Although breakfast menu wise nothing beats a good McDonalds Pancakes or "Hotcakes" to them. Speaking of, im buying that for brekky tomorrow. Haven't had pancakes in ages.

Damn that sounds good. Haven't had them in agessssssssss.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

BK/HJ purely because I can get the full menu at time of day. Not stuck with the damn breakfast for 5hrs or whatever it is in the morning. Sometimes you just don't feel like a bacon/sausage and egg muffin. They should make their breakfast all day tho.. that'd rock. :shades:

Edit: And I still prefer Big Chief over both of them.

Why is everyone so snooty about McDonalds? It's seriously not that bad. I've never had a problem with McDonalds - it's gorgeous!

The only burger I really liked at McDonalds was the McOz. Then that went "seasonal" then only during the Olympics (highly modified) then scraped entirely.

And they charge for "mayo" whereas HJ doesn't. Gets annoying sometimes.

Why is everyone so snooty about McDonalds? It's seriously not that bad. I've never had a problem with McDonalds - it's gorgeous!

Ew, you love McD's

Why can't people just learn to cook and actually make a tasty meal out of some beef.

A nicely seared Filet Mignon or Ribeye Steak with some Creamy, Buttery Mash Potatoes with fresh Petit Pois and Baby Carrots, drizzled with Peppercorn sauce > McHeartAttack

Also, homemade burgers can taste just as good as and better than McHeartAttack burgers

Ew, you love McD's

Why can't people just learn to cook and actually make a tasty meal out of some beef.

A nicely seared Filet Mignon or Ribeye Steak with some Creamy, Buttery Mash Potatoes with fresh Petit Pois and Baby Carrots, drizzled with Peppercorn sauce > McHeartAttack

Isn't that a given? But this is a fight of McD's v HJ!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Ew, you love McD's

Isn't that a given? But this is a fight of McD's v HJ!

BK's meat is real, but doesn't taste too great. McD's stuff is full of crap, but tastes 'average'. Not really much of a debate, neither are very good

BK's meat is real, but doesn't taste too great. McD's stuff is full of crap, but tastes 'average'. Not really much of a debate, neither are very good

There is no right and wrong answer to this - it's just opinion. And it's your opinion that it tastes average, but mine that it tastes brilliant. I love it.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

There is no right and wrong answer to this - it's just opinion. And it's your opinion that it tastes average, but mine that it tastes brilliant. I love it.

Okay, if we ignore taste, then BK's > McD's.

But I like Subway. I can choose my own bread, what to go in it, what salad and what sauce. A "for you" kind of thing.

I like McDonalds. Last year I had a habbit of 'treating' myself to a meal there on the way home after handing in any assignment or doing any exam. Usually I would have 2 Big Mac's and 2 fries to myself. I actually really like big Mac's. I can't really compare it to burger king as they don't have any around here.

But in reality, KFC > all fast food.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I haven't eaten in such a place for a long time. But if i had to choose, Burger King. McDonalds have started with halal-slaughter method on chickens here, so they can go to hell.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I prefer Burger King. I'd rather go to a chinese takeaway or a chip shop before either of them but BK is the lesser of the two evils.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Each have their pros and cons. I love BK fries and onion rings, but McDonalds chicken nuggets are so much better than BK's. McDonalds has some good salads and milkshakes but BK has onion rings. I enjoy both of their burgers.

TACO BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

(second would be McDonald's. Then a New England exclusive fast food, Papa Gino's. If you are from new england and have never had papa gino's, shame on you)

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

The last couple of times I've eaten at BK, I didn't like it at all. The most recent time, I felt ill after finishing my meal and the time before, everything was cold (fries and burgers). On the other hand, McDonalds often gives me lettuce when I say "no lettuce".

Of the 2, though, I prefer McDonalds.

Culver's, hands down. Their butter burgers are delicious. Its pretty far from my house though <_<

Not really traditional "fast food" but I love me some Skyline Chili. Small four-way with beans, two cheese coneys. So goooood.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

TACO BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

(second would be McDonald's. Then a New England exclusive fast food, Papa Gino's. If you are from new england and have never had papa gino's, shame on you)

I don't really consider pizza fast food, but Papa Gino's is great. I've had Taco Bell once, and it was decent, but I think for real fast food my favorite place would be Subway. It's a lot less disgusting than most burger joints.