Have any Runefest questions for Jagex?

n_odie

Are you bringing RuneFest down here to Australia? : D

+1

Yeah come down to Aussie/NZ

I know it'll cost a lot, but we're like your biggest EVER FANS. Like, ever!!! :D no pressure ^_^ I still <3 you all either way :shades:

Beached is!

I'm so sorry, I had to. D:

I'd like to know if they're planning on bringing in new ways to make DG tokens other than completing floors but still being related to the skill. Just a straight yes/no answer but I don't mind. ^-^

What is a typical day like at the office; what are hours of operation, days worked, etc. When can employees access their jmod account, when can they access their player account (how isolated are they on campus)?

How many projects do employees focus on?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Alright, I have a few questions on my mind for quite some time...

1: I'm looking towards a career at Jagex when I'm older, what if there is no job vacancy I am looking for when I try to apply then? (I hope that made sense :ohnoes: )

2: Will the world map be as twice as large in 5 years time?

Thats all I can think of at the moment :mellow:

Ok wait, am I allowed to ask these questions? I just read the sub-heading that said 'Specifically about Runefest 2010' :mad:

1- you send in a speculative letter.

1-Will you bring RuneFest to NYC?

2-Will we be seeing any more of Brassica Prime?

3-I can has cheezburger maybe?

4-Do you have any intentions of bringing tacos into RuneScape?

5-Have you ever discussed harder F2P quest than Dragon Slayer? If so, what was said on the subject?

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

Recent quests have an updated interface with an introduction screen and their own icons on quest items/NPCs. What are your plans for existing quests in this regard? Are they going to be left alone, gradually upgraded, reevaluated completely like Romeo & Juliet, or what?

The Grand Exchange does not respond adequately to supply and demand for items traded in very low volumes, such as spirit shields and party hats. It's also vulnerable to pump-and-dump manipulation schemes. Thoughts on these issues?

Any plans in the works for a Trouble Brewing update? It could use some clean-up. (Starting with a deposit-X feature to the hoppers, I hope.)

Why does K'ril Tsutsaroth count towards a lesser demon task? He is clearly not a lesser demon.

Is it true that higher farming levels help you harvest more herbs? Anecdotal evidence seems to indicate that the difference, if there is one, is too small to be noticeable. What are the mechanics of it exactly? (Also, why can't tool leprechauns store plant cures? That would be helpful.)

Since I have your ear, mind if I present a few things that could use some right-click options? Wizard Cromperty's pure essence, GE trapdoor, player-grown spirit trees, and starting a new Temple Trek. Also, I have a suggestion for a firemaking update if you're interested...you should check it out. :wink:

Why was the ingame item needed? And why didn't delete it afterwards, since it was an item to promote an event? (further promoting an event that already took place is a tad silly)

Especially since phats raised to their current state, you could have guessed this would become a status symbol in a couple of years.

This is the first item in Runescape history which you had to pay for, RS is reflecting real life wealth by this. Isn't this against the spirit of the game?

(I know members are paying too for items, however they are paying to keep the game running + you can obtain the member items at any time when people decide to become member)

And my question to Jagex (Not Runefest related - What a surprise!):

Why do you not give F2Pers the privilege of Bonus XP Weekends? It's not a matter of "Why should we? F2Pers don't pay", but a matter of "Why can't you?". It's not content, just numbers, and F2Pers are GRINDING their teeths off as it is with the very, very slow experience.

Cheap way of luring people to p2p.

Guest jrhairychest

You were charging £75 for this event, in London which is an expensive city. I wanted to go with my good lady but by the time we calculated the relevant costs we'd be paying close to £500 that weekend and we couldn't justify it in these economic times. We'd loved to have gone but we also felt our loyalty was being tested to limits as to what we could pay, which we felt was unfair. Will you be considering the costs of going to such an event at the next Runefest as the measure of loyal players should not be judged by what they can pay?

I noticed many partyhats at the runefest event. Were those from the balloon drop party or the goodie bags or something else? :thumbsup:

They were inside the balloons at the drop party ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

^that but here's my question:

Would you be considering making a non-drinking venue so that people under the age of 21 could attend, but still keeping an age minimum, an idea could be having a drinking area?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Would you be considering making a non-drinking venue so that people under the age of 21 could attend, but still keeping an age minimum, an idea could be having a drinking area?

Make it like strip clubs in some states; make minors require a wristband so they can't buy alcohol.

-If you had to do anything differently, what would it be and why?

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Why did Jagex decide to do runefest?

Moreso what prompted Jagex's change in policy from a company that rarely interacted with its players (2006 and earlier) to one that wants to be seen as community driven?

Finally, where does Jagex want to take the community next?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Make it like strip clubs in some states; make minors require a wristband so they can't buy alcohol.

You really said STRIP clubs? Minors? What the heck?

WarBlastoise.png

You really said STRIP clubs? Minors? What the heck?

I think he means people under 21 in this case.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly due to an oversight in planning it is regrettable that we will not be conducting this interview. I apologize on behalf of the administration for this lapse in planning.

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln