Michael

Efficiency

But the point is, if they crowd a full spawn server and can be crashed(aren't maxed level+equipment) then they really have no business in being there,

I have issues with this line...but I can't really think of a way to say it, nor feel like thinking about it since I've already made my opinions clear on this thread.

What he means is that it's stupid for them to be there because they're going to be crashed, inevitably, hence it's not in their best interest to be there.

EDIT: But considering that neither you nor I know what you were trying to say, maybe my comment is unnecessary. :P

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

People seem to be tired of arguing about Crashing. So, what about Killstealing?

Incase people don't know what it means; It's basically halfkilling loot dropping monsters and getting the loot for it without actually killing the monster. I think it's extremely efficient at places like Aviansies >.>

Hell no I'm not gonna wait for some other idiot to finish off the monster, it takes too long.

People seem to be tired of arguing about Crashing. So, what about Killstealing?

Incase people don't know what it means; It's basically halfkilling loot dropping monsters and getting the loot for it without actually killing the monster. I think it's extremely efficient at places like Aviansies >.>

The only time I killsteal is if somebody tries to crash me. Warp turtles is one of these areas that seems to work well for me, it frustrates the other person like no other. I'm not a max level so they can usually kill faster than me, but this tactic usually gives me the upper hand to keep my spot.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Killistealing is generally not efficient unless you can guarantee that you get most of the kills... which usually isn't the the case because people overestimate the proportion of kills they steal.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Runescape is basically survival of the fittest...

Also if you're maxed with all the elite gear, it wouldn't matter if a few more lower players came, because you'll get most of the kills anyway. So in a way, they are helping you getting kills (therefore being more efficient right?).

Myself, I'm just an average player, not even pre-elite. That is due to time constraints, as I don't really have time for Runescape now. Not to mention I'm f2p, and I'm unable to get members at the moment.

Like Bladewing said, an increase of low-levels/pre-elites don't stop them from being able to become elite. Everyone has the potential to become elite, it's just whether they choose to or not.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Half killing is generally a bad idea on a slayer task because half the slayer xp goes to the person who gets the last hit so you are actually slowing down your slayer xp especially if the person you're competing with is slower than you. At the end of the day I'd rather waste 30 seconds hopping than frustrate myself and slow down my task by competing with someone else. I guess a lot of players just don't mind the confrontation

Bbk.png

Killistealing is generally not efficient unless you can guarantee that you get most of the kills... which usually isn't the the case because people overestimate the proportion of kills they steal.

'KSing' works fine at Chaos Tunnels green dragons, tbh. But that's not really KSnig, I guess.

Personally, a level 105 being inefficient doesn't make me cringe as much as a level 138 (DFS Slayer's I'm looking at you) They should know better.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Perfect example of a RuneScape efficiency nutcase losing all perspective of a game, which I believe was the phenomenon mentioned in the OP.

And so we come full circle.

Overkilled thread locked for sanity plz?

Perfect example of a RuneScape efficiency nutcase losing all perspective of a game, which I believe was the phenomenon mentioned in the OP.

And so we come full circle.

Overkilled thread locked for sanity plz?

Like we've said before, you ASSUME efficiency can't/isn't fun. For me, that is what makes the game fun.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Perfect example of a RuneScape efficiency nutcase losing all perspective of a game

Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

Though, to be fair, I believe you adhere to the concept that everyone should: play for fun. The hypocrisy arises in the form that you feel the way you have fun is the way everyone else should.

hzvjpwS.gif