Dungeoneering, Fast dg, and anger

Racer434

Skillers sit at base, cook some food, and afk. Even if they're maxed in every non combat skills, I still wouldn't take them. Losing 1-2 doors > lose a ton of time on gds because one noob, i mean skiller, sits at base and pretends they're doing stuffs.

If you're f2p and [bleep] about skillers get more xp, save up your piggy bank and get p2p. Kthnxbai

bluesmnm.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're f2p and [bleep] about skillers get more xp, save up your piggy bank and get p2p. Kthnxbai

no

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

K then stop crying over losing half of your xp

Ok, do you think I was "crying" about losing half my xp? In fact, I'm one of those people in f2p that actually trains it the "normal" way, not the half-assed way with skillers (which is less interesting imo).

What the OP was complaining was the flaw of how the xp system works. Do you think it's more logical for a team with 1 killer and 4 leechers to gain more xp than 5 people who regularly contribute to dungeon progress?

Also, I want to be a member. In fact, I WANNA BE A MEMBER SO BAD BLAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH. But how the hell am I supposed to pay for it in Asia? Racial discriminating jerks...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

K then stop crying over losing half of your xp

brah, the whole point of the thread is that I went f2p for the school year and realized how much the dungtime in f2p is messed up. Really I'm not too worried about it

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Don't train dg in F2P, it's not worth it. You're better off training your other skills and come back to dg when you're members.

I'm still gonna get 85 though, if I ever need some emergency cash...

Really, in p2p I won't really have enough time for dung. I need to train my p2p skills too ^^

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Ye, leeching in the base is a big fail to me, over 200 lvl 3s have 99+ Dg, honestly who lets people leech the equivalent to 13m Xp * 200 People.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

• 2 weeks later...

Oh is f2p dung that bad? How about solo'ing? Bah, I might wait until I get members again then.

soloing f2p is awful if you are 90 combat or higher

i take that back: soloing in general is awful, and it's even worse if you are f2p and 90+ combat

Rushing med floors solo is actually not that bad exp. ~15-20 mins per floor, at about 5k exp each.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Ask a friend to make a level 3, let him join your team, do some floors and voilá good xp :rolleyes:

The skiller only has to be logged in at the start and end of the floor. If he logs out and train on his main in the meantime, it's free xp (and not multiple login!).

My skiller has level 50 Dungeoneering with doing nothing :P

Anyway we shouldn't need Skillers in the first place :evil:

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

15-20k xp/h. that would fall under bad xp.

For f2p it's not that bad, since there are waaaaaay more f2p methods that are just as slow to train.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Ask a friend to make a level 3, let him join your team, do some floors and voilá good xp :rolleyes:

The skiller only has to be logged in at the start and end of the floor. If he logs out and train on his main in the meantime, it's free xp (and not multiple login!).

You encounter a mime door. Oh no!

You encounter a mime door. Oh no!

1 Mime door at +- 5 floors, a simple log in solves the problem :shades:

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I think the fact skillers can leech makes them arrogant.

The other day, I was training on P2P, not f2p, and was making a team for some occult floors. Then this level 3 asks for an invite but I don't, because he's obviously useless. He qc's "My dungeoneering level is 80." and i explain to him p2p doesn't need "skillers" to balance out the average combat level, then he starts to rage at me. I mean, what was he going to do on the team? Like he was actually gonna fish and stuff, while the rest of us can do that perfectly fine. :rolleyes:

Having a skiller actually speeds up the dungeon a lot in P2P, if they grow bucks/lycos you can turm and strong pot every gd + the boss, which saves much more time than an extra person would.

10xy5fk.png

The other day, I was training on P2P, not f2p, and was making a team for some occult floors. Then this level 3 asks for an invite but I don't, because he's obviously useless. He qc's "My dungeoneering level is 80." and i explain to him p2p doesn't need "skillers" to balance out the average combat level, then he starts to rage at me. I mean, what was he going to do on the team? Like he was actually gonna fish and stuff, while the rest of us can do that perfectly fine. :rolleyes:

Having a skiller actually speeds up the dungeon a lot in P2P, if they grow bucks/lycos you can turm and strong pot every gd + the boss, which saves much more time than an extra person would.

>non-level 3s cannot make potions

the only use for l3s is in f2p, where it is required to remove the 50% xp reduction

I am level 41 Combat right now. I have 38 Dungeoneering and I have NEVER done a teamed dungeon. I have always Solo'd. So why the rant on Skillers? I have more skilling levels than Combat levels, yet I have never leached or teamed for dungeons. I don't see why you need a team for dungeoneering really.. Exspecially a team with a skiller in it. Personally this is just a failure at trolling Skillers. :thumbdown:

You still have 41 combat, your not lvl 3. Teams are faster exp when your with a good team. Lastly, in case you missed this, if your on F2P and your 90+, your exp rate is halved. Cut in half. However, if your on a team and the AVERAGE level is under 90, your safe. Hence why people team with lvl 3 skillers.

To above poster: most likely. But the leeching wouldn't be worth it. Frankly, I can't see a lvl 3 skiller directly doing much of anything useful, besides being there to affect how the Dungeon is set up; monster levels, avg. combat level.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

A level 100 can do that as well.

The difference is, the level 100 isnt less than useless in a physical confrontation.

O.O

I didn't anywhere specify a level 3 skiller, it's merely more efficient to have a lower levelled skiller as they won't be doing combat but their combat level will still effect the levels of the monsters in the dungeon. Next time actually read my post. <_<

10xy5fk.png

Then there'd be no one left. That clan already lacks skillers/leechers, so why cut them out?

Because leechers are USELESS. I'd rather have a low leveled pure that can actually help me kill stuff rather than someone sitting at base picking their nose.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog