The vs True 0wnage

Adr1an

True 0wnage approached us with a short prep for saturday. Initially they wanted a matched opts fight but we were able to talk them into the following rules:

# ALL STYLES [Melee/Range/Binds/Blasts]

# Retired allowed

# Rings ALLOWED

# 3 SNIPER CAP

# Corrupt NOT ALLOWED

# Dungeon ALLOWED

# TURRETS

# 1 hour cap

Although this was about a day prep for both clans Drew's noob self didnt post til 9 hours after the fight had been accepted (about 11 pm est). During talks right before the fight it was decided to move to CWA classic a move we did not quite understand since that made all styles quite easier.....

Starting for the clans

THE: 22

T0: 16

yZxqV.png

Realizing that this fight was in classic we decided to not call fall ins and purely transition. This turned out to be an advantage for us as we were quick to drop our piles. After about 5 minutes of fighting T0 decided to leave their cc, thus giving us the win.

100925211614.jpg

Thanks for the fight TO and good luck in future fights. Only reason we posted were due to accusations of mass sniping. We would not have killed so many of your members had we done that. Now off to get loots at corporeal beast.

SHOUT OUT TO GERMS FOR GETTING 1 HIT.

flamesig.jpg

ehh...cleared in under 10 mins? :shock:

Good job "the" you guys must have come out all guns blazing lol

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

What do you mean we had a prep? It was a short prep for us too and many of our members including myself couldn't be there. Every fight we've had with you we've been outnumbered and we've been humble and tried to give you guys a decent fight, and you post this because we 'accused you of mass-sniping?' That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Enjoy your win and publicity, The Clan.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

What do you mean we had a prep? It was a short prep for us too and many of our members including myself couldn't be there. Every fight we've had with you we've been outnumbered and we've been humble and tried to give you guys a decent fight, and you post this because we 'accused you of mass-sniping?' That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Enjoy your win and publicity, The Clan.

I am going by what my warlord, Drew22, told me. He said that when you guys approached him that you all had a clan back out on you for your saturday fight. If this was not the case I will happily change the info.

However since you were not actually at the fight you may not know what happened DURING the fight. The excuse for you guys leaving this fight in a matter of 5 minutes was that we were mass sniping. T0 were the ones that chose to change to classic bounds. Your clan may have been able to stay far closer in score if they had chosen to keep the fight at turrets (which was the original plan). As soon as this was done we told our members to only bring range/mage as with that we cant be tanked. We did not take a fall in once and simply walked to our targets and transitioned. We are then told you guys are leaving because of this and want to do a matched opts fight. We decided to rather have some other kind of event.

Dont make excuses next time please. Its not like we were even winning by a great deal more when this decision was made but instead it was decided to walk out on it. Not going to do a matched opts fight in which we will be cutting 1/3 of the members that came. Would rather have an event/war in which everyone can participate in. We expected a CWA fight for an hour. Its not like this was pvp. This kind of fight ALLOWS for experience to be earned. It ALLOWS for you to step up and maybe fight clans you might not normally fight. Remember it was your clan that came to us for this war. We were honestly expecting to not do much of anything this saturday except maybe host a later spur or something for fun.

Lets not talk about ridiculous things please. We have been in a similar predicament with clans above us and stuck it out (see recent fights against CR and Solace). We went to those clans knowing it would be a difficult match. We knew they were ranks above us and still stuck it out. Yes we were beaten with over a 2:1 ratio but we stayed to LEARN and gain EXPERIENCE. We didnt walk out after 5 mins.

Its ridiculous that we spent more time MASSING than we did fighting this war. At least it gave us enough opts to host a corporeal event for our clan after.

flamesig.jpg

It's hard to deal with fighting outnumbered in a small area, yeah there probably was mass sniping going on at times but hey what clan doesn't randomly make their own pile while they wait to get on some one, or if you see someone in robes next to you of course ur going to hit him up a bit.

That's why i prefer pvp more space and less people always hitting you in robes but meh.

GL next time t0 and congratz on the win THE.

6590ew.jpg

I am going by what my warlord, Drew22, told me. He said that when you guys approached him that you all had a clan back out on you for your saturday fight. If this was not the case I will happily change the info.

However since you were not actually at the fight you may not know what happened DURING the fight. The excuse for you guys leaving this fight in a matter of 5 minutes was that we were mass sniping. T0 were the ones that chose to change to classic bounds. Your clan may have been able to stay far closer in score if they had chosen to keep the fight at turrets (which was the original plan). As soon as this was done we told our members to only bring range/mage as with that we cant be tanked. We did not take a fall in once and simply walked to our targets and transitioned. We are then told you guys are leaving because of this and want to do a matched opts fight. We decided to rather have some other kind of event.

Dont make excuses next time please. Its not like we were even winning by a great deal more when this decision was made but instead it was decided to walk out on it. Not going to do a matched opts fight in which we will be cutting 1/3 of the members that came. Would rather have an event/war in which everyone can participate in. We expected a CWA fight for an hour. Its not like this was pvp. This kind of fight ALLOWS for experience to be earned. It ALLOWS for you to step up and maybe fight clans you might not normally fight. Remember it was your clan that came to us for this war. We were honestly expecting to not do much of anything this saturday except maybe host a later spur or something for fun.

Lets not talk about ridiculous things please. We have been in a similar predicament with clans above us and stuck it out (see recent fights against CR and Solace). We went to those clans knowing it would be a difficult match. We knew they were ranks above us and still stuck it out. Yes we were beaten with over a 2:1 ratio but we stayed to LEARN and gain EXPERIENCE. We didnt walk out after 5 mins.

Its ridiculous that we spent more time MASSING than we did fighting this war. At least it gave us enough opts to host a corporeal event for our clan after.

I think you have mistaken or your warlord had. It was a day prep for us as well seeing as how I got the war and discussed it with Drew. Pulls were bad due to it being out of our timezone but thanks all the same for the war.

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

I don't get why you wanted us to stay for 1 hr to have a 24 v 12...

Plus it was hard to bind/range/bind with all the commotion in the small area, you guys probably didn't mean to sniped but members were getting hit while you guys still had a pile. So basically we had like a 5 man pile. Mass sniping wasn't an excuse for us losing, it was just frustrating to have so many people on hitting our blasters/rangers which made the situation worse for us. How would you like to be outnumbered 12 to 24 CWRI and then have random blasters/rangers hit you and your members and your range/blast gear. So we never made an excuse for losing.

Also if the map was on turrets, your members would've easily been able to drag us from north portal to south portal, and back. And I don't know how your going to stay close in a fight where your outnumbered +12 in a very low opt'd CWRI.

Gratz on "clearing" us I guess, and sorry for our terrible pull.

Grats The clan. Hopefully both clans can rematch on better terms.

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member