The botting still persists

Hegelstad

Yah, why bot 99 agility when you can spend the time playing castle wars :shades:

Bot or no bot, if you don't like a skill, there's no reason to train it to 99.

Guy: I am going to get 99 agility right now!

Me: I thought you didn't like to train it.

Guy: Ya but it has cool cape and emote.

This is the reason sadly. Not for everyone, but for most.

This post disgusts me. what is it to you why they get the 99? It's their choice, whether they go the legal way or not. I did 99 Agility because I wanted the cape. Explain why someone who does it because they like running around in circles for MONTHS to be better?

Exactly where did I say that person who goes for 99 because he likes it is better than someone who goes for the cape only?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...what's this I see? A JAgex Mod, and regular Mod botting? Hmmm... (my friend sent me these. Apparently they posted them as "proggies" and didn't clear the name)

167933_186477518032020_100000093183113_690391_3321058_n.jpg

167673_186477554698683_100000093183113_690392_6171087_n.jpg

Jmod's can alter their skills at whim, why would a staff member be botting?

At least use a tiny amount of thought before you post.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Bot hunters are so gay.

Did you catch them having intercourse with another man or are they just really [developmentally delayed]?

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Bot hunters are so gay.

I like you already :thumbup:

Your avatar says it all doesn't it... Sad how people turn against the wrong people. Botting is wrong and people who bot should be reported and be punished for their actions!

Nothing more, nothing less. Not wanting to see a crime is equal as participating in it imo :angry:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Bot hunters are so gay.

Your avatar says it all doesn't it... Sad how people turn against the wrong people. Botting is wrong and people who bot should be reported and be punished for their actions!

Nothing more, nothing less. Not wanting to see a crime is equal as participating in it imo :angry:

I got this avatar for lols, looks like it's working :thumbup:

Bot hunters are so gay.

I got this avatar for lols, looks like it's working :thumbup:

it is a funny avatar :P

but really, bot hunting is fun, idc if you think im atracted to men becouse of that. i just like reporting bots.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

but really, bot hunting is fun, idc if you think im atracted to men becouse of that. i just like reporting bots.

Dito, I think it's funny to get bots stuck and then 'lol' at em while everyone is reporting them :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

They should start checking these worlds and places. If they already don't do that. o.o

I've seen alot of bots at the stronghold spiders, some dude kept trying to attack them behind the door, obvious bot? :P

What bothers me the most is I keep seeing the same botters day after day.

I always play the same world, so when I'm at ge and I notice botters I get them stuck. I do this 2 or 3x to the same person I suspect of botting. (They logout after a few mins just standing there, then run to bank

and just return to the spot where I get them stuck and the scenario repeats...)

I'm 100% sure the person is botting so I report him and I know others did too who noticed how I feel the botters...

This proves the report system doesn't work as it should, since the community does his duty by reporting cheaters, but obviously Jagex doesn't care about botting :(

They probably care more about the financial income botters create, by paying membership for their accounts, over worrying about how the other members who do

live by the rules feel about the cheating... :angry:

Bot hunters are so gay.

Obvious botter is obvious.

Nice 62 hunter. You must be a bot :thumbup:

Thanks, but i quitted hunter because of all the botters.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

is there still things about they need bots for money?

?13,14,864,62041246"]cause why would they be giving $10,000 away monthly

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I always play the same world, so when I'm at ge and I notice botters I get them stuck. I do this 2 or 3x to the same person I suspect of botting. (They logout after a few mins just standing there, then run to bank

I'm 100% sure the person is botting so I report him and I know others did too who noticed how I feel the botters...

This proves the report system doesn't work as it should, since the community does his duty by reporting cheaters, but obviously Jagex doesn't care about botting :(

They probably care more about the financial income botters create, by paying membership for their accounts, over worrying about how the other members who do

*Sigh*

And just when we thought Sw0rd had left us...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

*Sigh*

Hey, at least Son of Judas isn't making threads about it every other day.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I do feel like botting is making a comeback, and that Jagex's system isn't really working. Free trade will make it much worse, as now any kid in his room can run 10 bots at a time and transfer it all to his account if he wants.

Aside from boss fighting and pking, there is virtually nothing that can't be botted and isn't being right now. (I would never bot, but I have two irl friends who do on their pking accounts)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

*Sigh*

Hey, at least Son of Judas isn't making threads about it every other day.

sw0rd was lulz bc he was so srs about it, but soj is just meh <_<

Bot hunters are so gay.

Report a bot if you see one, don't actively go out to crash them/report all of them in a day. It is pointless, a waste of your membership and is only going to delay them slightly in making a new account.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.