TRWF vs TR - Sunday PKRI

Stormfolk

animation7fvfm9.gif

About a week ago our officials set up a PKRI with The Rising with the following rules:

1. All styles
  2. No corrupt/dung
  3. 7 snipers
  4. Spiders - Gds Rock
  5. Keep flaming to a minimum
  6. Rush on sight
  7. No Corr
  8. 2h30 cap

Since TR and TRWF got a healthy rivalry going on, everyone was very excited about this fight.

We heard stories of TR pulling 90+ people to the fights, tons of their old members coming, ...

The thing is, you never know how much of those rumours are true. We were confident in our own ability, our sign ups looked good as well so we just went in hoping for a good fight.

Then on Sunday it was finally time to fight. We had a good 75 people on audio at the start, TR had about 67 people. Since it was rush on sight we initially didn't know what TR's real numbers were, according to our PK leaders they had 110 but that motivated us even more to have a topnotch performance.

When the fight started it soon became clear TR didn't have those 110 people our PK leaders mentioned, they just said that so we would have a solid performance :P

TRWF Starting: 100926203305.png

The Rising Starting : 67 on Vent

We dominated the fight from start to finish, hitting TR regroup after regroup until they called it off after ~90 minutes of fighting.

TRWF Ending : 100926221446.png

The Rising Ending: 0 (Called it off )

Some pics:

trwf1.jpg

trwf2.jpg

trwf5.jpg

tr01.png

tr02.png

tr03.png

Thanks for the enjoyable fight TR and good job to all Warhungers.

EDIT: Also thanks to the clans acing our fight!

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend

Gratz trwf, nice opts, nothing TR could do against them

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Gratz trwf, nice opts, nothing TR could do against them

They could have done more perhaps. The previous time we fought them, with similar rules, they outnumbered us by 25 people and we still managed to keep up with them.

We felt like we lost that fight purely on options though, so that was another reason for us to have a good pull and perform well today.

tattoov2.png

The fight didn't last over 2 hours. We ended at shortly after 4 PM EST, so it was more like 90 minutes. Looking forward to more :)

Thanks for the fight and congratulations on your victory; we have no one to blame but ourselves for our performance/turnout.

TRsiggynumber3.png

Monkeyfbi135 / Big Dumb Ape | Proud Leader of The Rising

The fight didn't last over 2 hours. We ended at shortly after 4 PM EST, so it was more like 90 minutes. Looking forward to more :)

Thanks for the fight and congratulations on your victory; we have no one to blame but ourselves for our performance/turnout.

Thanks, I'll edit that. Thought the fight lasted longer :P

tattoov2.png

When the fight started it soon became clear TR didn't have those 110 people our PK leaders mentioned, they just said that so we would have a solid performance :P

That's a double edge sword to play on. Your pk leaders must have a large amount of confidence in your member's attitudes to know that wouldn't be more demoralizing than it would be helpful. I envy that confidence.

Great job, TRWF. I'm surprised TR called it off, but props to them for the respect of their members and their competitions to make such a tough call.

hzvjpwS.gif