dsavi's Daily Digipaint

dsavi

So I've had my tablet sitting on my desk for a long time, and I've been kind of afraid to use it. Yesterday I realized that I should probably do something about that, so I decided that I would make one simple digipaint every day. Today it struck me that I could also make a thread where I could embarrass myself.

So here's the first one (Actually yesterday's was the first one, but it's not worth posting here. I didn't really have any clue what to draw, which isn't to say that much has changed).

I decided that I would practice making a glossy reflective/refractive material. My signature will sort itself out sooner or later. :oops:

28645479.png

C2b6gs7.png

How many of us have tablets and not use them? O_o

This sounds like a good idea to start using them.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Come on, let's see something other than a circle! :P

Shutup Tripsis. <_<

:razz:

Uhh, while I make today's (Whatever it will be), here's that sculpt that I intended to post yesterday before I got caught up in the release of the AMAZING short film Sintel. Go watch it, it's creative commons licensed.

97852127.png

Was going to post a render but I couldn't get the shaders right.

C2b6gs7.png

How many of us have tablets and not use them? O_o

This sounds like a good idea to start using them.

Heh.

You know what would be a good idea? Make a thread that posts a daily challenge just to get people in the habit of using them. Have them post what they did no matter how much it might suck. I know that personally I never can think of what to try and do.

If we have enough people that actually own tablets and want to learn them it might be pretty damn useful. Could have someone who is actually pretty good organize the entire thing for us scrubs to draw :).

Add me to the list- I only use mine for practicing my Japanese (as stupid as it may sound, it's easier than using a paintbrush).

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Hahaha Hey guys, found my way back to tip.it...

I might be able to find something for you, I saw this website once that did speed painting contests hourly... I will look for it.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Cool.

Been kind of itching to try some digi painting. That being said I am trying to figure where to start lol. I used to draw back in the day a lot but it was usually just drawing from a reference or something.