Fun.

Kietaro1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is fun to me in the way its comprehending so many different possibilities and options..

Runescape is a game of not only quests, but the skills, diversions, random stuff etc etc.

I really like to play the game because no matter what, I can just leave my current task and do another til I feel like going back to it.

Theres a lot of story in it and a lot of nice ppl. Had a LOT of friends before I quit the game, when I got back I deleted them all.

And within 3 weeks I've got 4 new friends and more is sure to come as I play.

Only thing I dislike is the time for levelling after lvl 60, takes sooo long.. But I do it??? Actually I don't know why, maybe I think skilling is fun,

maybe its the accomplishment and the dream of 99'ing (and 120'ing) all skills some day.

The only thing needed now is awesome graphics and a new computer for me :D

Runescape is addictive and even though I think "f this skilling, tomorrow I'll take a break", I still come back the day after :P ..

But no more afk time for me, gotta add butter and cheese to my just baked 2600 potatoes lol..

Why am I doing this to myself?

Edit: More than anything, I like the accomplishment of doing everything yourself, picking, churning, slicing, baking, adding, makes me feel proud of myself ;-P

demesterio.png