29-Sep-2010 - Guaranteed Content Poll: Dragon Scimitar Redesign

Den

Really? I kept track of the specific areas/tiles that used to flicker/clip before, and I played Runescape after the z-buffering update purely to see if it fixed it. Needles to say that every tile was fixed. Are you playing on Safe Mode or something?

I did find a few spots too. There was one tile by the road at Daemonheim and one spot in the Phoenix Lair that still flickered. That being said though, there was 10 times more flickering in the lair before the z-buffering update so it helped a lot.

I've been wanting those updates for a really long time. Trees too ( they barely changed between RS2 and RSHD )

Same here, I think I read somewhere that they couldn't alter them as much as they wanted without creating a fairly large increase in server lag due to the amount of tree's everywhere. That could be solved now though.

Edit: 6,666 posts. :ohnoes:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to vote me a current Dragon Scimitar, please... but guess if can't have, I can go for B.

Maybe they should have like polled us what to update grafficly, as in: A.Anchovies B.BarrowsSets C.Cats D.DragonScimitar

there IS a "keep the current desgine" option.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

It's interesting, but I think all of the weapons need somewhat of an overhaul. In my opinion they were fine before, then they were changed to something which doesn't really fit well in any way.

RIP Michaelangelopolous