The Unknown Killers vs Tugas Empire [Matched]

Unknown_killers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) ur faming Rizzle

2) if romdath says u multi clan, then you multi clan, MEANING UR MEMBERS ARE IN 2 CLANS, but ur rank cleared that up, +1 u did what Divine Vindicators could not do the whole time they were opened

3)Brian, dont mess with Romdath

Gratz once more

JUST TO CLEAR IT UP:

YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE CLAN AND AS MANY TEAMS AS YOU WANT

thats my perspective

thanks!

Gratz again

there 141 and no offence kong but u got kicked from fd because u were acting younger than u are(11 or 12) and be grateful that rizzle let u rj

what does getting kicked from Fd have to do with topic lol.

Rizzle, very disrespectful and immature. You should not do those kind of things, and have lost my respect. You of all people should know something like that.

Bro if ur not likeing the small flame on this dont EVER post on rsc.

Anyhow ty for answering my question. And gl on saturday

envy42.png

No, I think I will mess with Romdath I'm tired of his [cabbage] towards me.

Romdath your 141 product as well if I'm not mistaken, You even admitted it to me.

phimproved.png

Atleast I don't leave my Dead 141 clan for a CWA Team.

fixed :thumbup:

I like how you went from one of the best and sincere people I knew to one of the most dumb asses on RuneScape. I liked the old Romdath better.

phimproved.png

I like how you went from one of the best and sincere people I knew to one of the most dumb asses on RuneScape. I liked the old Romdath better.

I take all my chances to improve, maybe you should stop living in the past and move on

lightningcopy.png

I take all my chances to improve, maybe you should stop living in the past and move on

Says you who uses past events to troll me with.

phimproved.png

Says you who uses past events to troll me with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

I just want all these people to get along to be honest. I can take the flame but i think it is immature. Even if UK is flaming I do not want anybody to. Runescape is a game, and we are in it. We have different point of views, but lets keep iut to ourself and not flame. That goes to everybody including UK. I have to go prepare for the war today, but thank you again for some of the nice posts.

No, I think I will mess with Romdath I'm tired of his [cabbage] towards me.

Romdath your 141 product as well if I'm not mistaken, You even admitted it to me.

Yes I am a 141 product. After closing AA, however, I moved on with the rest of the people, who are currently in clans like Downfall, Dragonwood, True 0wnage and other clans like that.

It's not about what you have been, it is about what you have become. I went to see the real clan world, instead of sitting in the dark corner.

lightningcopy.png

Ive asked them that b4 and they claim that because there a cwa only clan there members can be in pvp clans.

Thats what Legendz said with Collision.

Gratz anyway UK :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger