Digital Painting Daily Challenge

stevepole

Lol. I still feel like the vase is really flat, was trying kind of hard to make it look more three dimensional. Hell the best part of the drawing is the stupid stand it's on lol.

Try adding a wider range of shades to make it more three dimensional. I would recommend adding at least two more. In addition to making it more three dimensional, it will also help better define your light source. Also, I would recommend blending (read what I wrote to stevepole about blending). But blending will probably be easier with a larger subject to work with. Your vase is pretty small on the canvas.

This thread is awesome. I love it guys! Almost inspires me to get a tablet... dang hobbies.

Do it, do it! :P

But yeah I'm enjoying this thread a lot!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I had a lot last night but I managed to work on my piece for about 20 minutes before I had to leave for a class. It's incomplete though, I may try and finish it tomorrow when I'm done with my school week.

applerh.jpg

Tonights challenge is another fruit, PEAR!

[spoiler=Example]Pear-Fruit-Face-mask-for-Glowing-Face.jpg

*Note* Trying to keep things simple this week, I'm thinking this weekend we'll do like a three day challenge starting Friday that ends Sunday. Don't know why I added this to notes though lol.

tFtfA.jpg

I probably won't do another until after the weekend. I'm going to start (and hopefully finish) a full digital painting this weekend, and I have some school work to attend to.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Yeah my school works caught up with me.. Still going to try and finish the apple though. Next week is a little iffy for me too. I have an exam monday and either a video or paper due thursday (haven't decided which I want to do). However I'm still willing to come up with things for people to paint!

I did try do paint a pear last night after I had finished taking some notes but it turned out pretty awful ha.

tFtfA.jpg

Thats awesome

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Posted Image

Heh little late to this one. Mine is a bit more...stylistic. Kind of played around with smudge a little bit but meh. I'm not a big fan of doing organic things like flowers and apples.

appleoct11.png

To be honest I'm not a big fan of it but I'll post anyways lol.