Homelessness

aeternitatis

Srs. I once hit a fat one and when I did like 30 homeless babies went flying out of his pregnancy sac. (Homeless fat men and women spiders operate the same way, reproduction wise.)

Back on topic:

If someone asked for a dollar in change, (homeless person obvsly) and you have one, would you give it to them?

---

FOr me? If I get a good feeling about someone I would, even give em 2$ if I did. The others? SORRY I HAVE GROCERIES TO BUY, KID.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

A nuisance. I come across a few of them EVERYDAY in where I live. Especially when I drive to/from college.

No one cares. WHAT WE REALLY CARE ABOUT IS

When you come across them do you run over them?

I was being sarcastic about the "no one cares" comment

This proves that you haven't met any homeless people.

There are a lot of homeless people standing on the street with sign here in Minneapolis, in the spring - summer season.

Example: [hide]large_2006-12-28HOMELESS-night.JPG[/hide]

How do I feel/think about homeless people? well...

I don't mind giving 'em some $ if I had a lot of money.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

There are a lot of homeless people standing on the street with sign here in Minneapolis, in the spring - summer season.

Example: [hide]large_2006-12-28HOMELESS-night.JPG[/hide]

How do I feel/think about homeless people? well...

I don't mind giving 'em some $ if I had a lot of money.

I live in Minneapolis too :o I go to the U of M. There's a lot of homeless people here, but none of them have ever really approached me. One asked me for a cigarette one time, but I don't smoke. I think the majority of them could get back on track, like mentioned above getting a job at McD's or something, but don't even try. For this reason I don't give money out to them

2s0cxth.png

It's quite a big problem in many of the UKs larger cities. I know in Edinburgh, at least, there are volunteers who go about each night with some food and a warm drink for the homeless and theres a Salvation Army soup kitchen where they can get a meal and, I think, some shelter for the night. There's supposedly quite a high hard drug (heroin) addiction rate among the homeless there as well. I'll occasionally throw them some change but the volunteers who help out with the shelters and in the handing out of food and such, do good work.

There was also this page on a local newspaper's website: Super Tramps.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

If someone asked for a dollar in change, (homeless person obvsly) and you have one, would you give it to them?

I gave a homeless dude 2 bux once, then he said "actually lunch is 8 dollars", then I looked at him and noticed that he looked like he was addicted to an unsavory drug, and walked away. I don't know where he's buying lunch, but I can't think of anywhere near where he was that it would cost that much. People walk by the bus stop at my university frequently asking for change (I use people instead of homeless because I don't know that they're homeless really), I don't give them change because it's always the same ones. Also there are a bunch of missions and shelters in the area, it really depresses me when I'm getting on the bus and I see someone picking through the trash for something to eat though emotsmith.gif

yes.png

Lol lunch is $8...

There are no homeless people where I live, so I have no real opinion on them. It seems like an interesting lifestyle though, it would be cool to try living like that for a few weeks. From what I've learned about homelessness, it seems like it's either the worst thing ever or a liberated lifestyle with almost no middle ground.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

A nuisance. I come across a few of them EVERYDAY in where I live. Especially when I drive to/from college.

No one cares. WHAT WE REALLY CARE ABOUT IS

When you come across them do you run over them?

I was being sarcastic about the "no one cares" comment

This proves that you haven't met any homeless people.

You've yet to prove you've met them?

I have pictures. ON my camera. in the atlantic...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge