Playing around with Photoshop - master skillcapes

Triquos

Great looking stuff :thumbup: I liked them so much that I saved them all to my computer. Thanks again and hope to see more in the future :thumbsup:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Those are some very well made pictures! I love seeing thing like that. :P

A friend of mine called Neon Slay did that aswell, and made one for me. Check this one out:

30hrhvd.jpg

- Will

"You will make all goals, only if you really want to make them"

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely immense pictures! :D If you have done a smithing one (like what I PM'd you about before I started reading the rest of the topic :3) then I'd love to use it as my avatar. If not I'd hope to use the defence one <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Hello!

Those are some very well made pictures! I love seeing thing like that. :P

A friend of mine called Neon Slay did that aswell, and made one for me. Check this one out:

30hrhvd.jpg

- Will

That's amazing work! :o I LOVE the crimson red particle effect! I wish I could do that sort of thing in Photoshop - Great stuff ^_^ and I'm amazed at how many people really love the idea of master capes for all skills :D!!

I've done a master mining cape after all this time, and I may do a smithing one because so many people wanted it, but other than those two capes, I will still unfortunately not be able to make any more. Keep up the awesome work everyone and I'm glad you are all as equally excited as I am about the thought of master skillcapes for all skills!

2vuhgcn.png

You should make a runecrafting one. <3:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Master Shapeshifting Cape concept:

mastershapeshiftingcape.png

Worked on a new master attack cape for a while too, I have added it to the first page.

awww now i want a shapeshifting skill so i can wear that hawt hawt skill cape!!!!!!!!!

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Heh I want a shapeshifting skill too! :-)

By luck or chance I came across a player today on youtube who knows Neon Slay. He has made a video on 120 skillcapes! I've added Neon's video to the first page. So if I haven't done the skillcape you were hoping for, check out his video - it has them all! :o

2vuhgcn.png

Really wish he had animated the particle area of the skill capes in the video. I watched it a while ago and I wish Jagex added them together with faster exp rates after level 100. Really want them. :P

I can definitely see how level 120 skills could work at higher levels, and like you say, with higher xp rates after level 100. Where there's a will, there's a way, and I really hope Jagex make all skills level 120 one day! My only wish is for everyone to be as excited about the possibility of 120 skills ^_^

2vuhgcn.png

• 4 weeks later...

Could you do a Firemaking and HP cape?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Added a master firemaking and thieving cape.

I have also redone the master herblore cape as the link/image has expired. Will have to redo the master hunter cape another time as that link/image has also expired. Enjoy :)

Edit:

19/2/11 - I have replaced a couple of the old cape images and links, as they now have new capes. I have also added in a master agility cape and redone the slayer cape's trim to the appropriate bright red trim :-)

2vuhgcn.png

Np Asakiyoshi :)

My attempt at a particle effect :wall:

wtsgp5.png

Will have to stick to the black particle effect from the 120 dung cape :-( it is exhausting too much of my time trying to get the right look for the particle effect :-/

2vuhgcn.png

Jagex's particle effects are really just a bunch of small copies of an image. In the case of the Dung cape, that's just a bunch of circles with soft edges fading to transparency. So if you make one image that looks good when copied a bunch of times, you can fake your own particles easily and keep them looking like Jagex's, while having perfect transparency (because you made them yourself) :P

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Thanks for the tip Wolfie! ^_^ I may try again after I have (eventually) made all the master capes. I literally spent 2-3 hours trying to perfect the particle effect to no avail :-( oh well...

I have done the master fletching + prayer cape :-) Will do more capes another day, I'm exhausted :wink:

2vuhgcn.png

Master ranged, strength and constitution capes added :thumbup:

Edit: 24/2/11 - farming + cooking cape done

25/2/11 - remastered (sorry for the pun) the mining cape - what a nightmare that was! :blink: and added the master construction cape

2vuhgcn.png

I have the background and trim for the master runecrafting cape now, however I don't have an HD icon for the runecrafting cape's icon :-/ if anyone is able to to supply an HD icon of it, I will be able to complete the rc cape :) thanks!

2vuhgcn.png