My Opponent is a Demon Sheep

Tact

I don't understand American politics. How can you have a political ad without talking about policies or having rational arguments about political issues? Is it really so much about personality now that it's ignored actual politics? How the hell is America still functioning?

I can't take this post seriously, so I won't.

fun fact: lrn2googlemudslinging.

I loled at all those ads.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

And that, my friends is why the Netherlands > USA. God Bless the Netherlands.

Did i mention piracy (the software thing, not with the ships ;<) is still legal here if you dont share it with others (IE download but dont upload)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Did i mention piracy (the software thing, not with the ships ;<) is still legal here if you dont share it with others (IE download but dont upload)

I think that's kind of the case here as well. At any rate an American pirate can get away with it if he doesn't share it, according to a cousin who pirates.

I think that's kind of the case here as well. At any rate an American pirate can get away with it if he doesn't share it, according to a cousin who pirates.

Yep. You can rip a movie from a dvd onto your computer using a program from the internet (which I won't name because it's illegal in the US), and there would really be no way you could get caught.

I don't understand American politics. How can you have a political ad without talking about policies or having rational arguments about political issues? Is it really so much about personality now that it's ignored actual politics? How the hell is America still functioning?

I did say that I have no clue about American politics. I suppose the question I'm really asking is "Do these ads actually work?" If they don't, than that would put me at ease.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Not the case, the government has been cracking down on piracy lately, and there is the chance that what you download will be logged and tracked. Unless of course you're smart and use a proxy.

I did say that I have no clue about American politics. I suppose the question I'm really asking is "Do these ads actually work?" If they don't, than that would put me at ease.

Most people take them with a grain of salt unless it's a candidate that they don't support, in which case they enjoy the mudslinging.

We're not really that stupid. Mostly.

Because of DAS (Dumb American Syndrome) the ads do work because of the stupid people who are uninterested in politics that see the slander ads and vote for who they think looks the best/sounds the best without looking into the details of it. That's why our government shifts from Republican to Democrat every election. That, and depending on how well the economy's doing determines the elections for the most part. When GDP is high and unemployment is low is a big decider as to how people view presidency's as being good or bad. Like when Clinton was in office, unemployment was low and there was high prosperity. Which is why he's regarded as a good president.

Oh, I took your question as sarcasm.

It's mud slinging. There is no facts, or stances. It's take their name, and put it in mud. Call em fat, bastards, gay, pigs with bad lipstick, fat gay bastard pigs with bad lipstick, it's all the same.

NO they don't work, in fact, NO ONE even cares about political ads. If you are swayed by political ads, you need... Idk. help.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Man, not in Virginia. We got super serious ones down here. :| With like white old men and one token fat black old guy all in a circle around the fireplace nodding their heads in approval as the VO tells of the politician's plans

Man, not in Virginia. We got super serious ones down here. :| With like white old men and one token fat black old guy all in a circle around the fireplace nodding their heads in approval as the VO tells of the politician's plans

This is why California is great. Ours are all varying shades of ridiculous, and fit pretty much every stereotype perfectly.

Attack ads, I agree are pretty ridiculous.

But since when are elections based on actual debates or the platform of the candidate?

To clear it up, piracy is really a clouded issue in the U.S. - you won't end up in jail, although you could end up fined... but, only if you actually challenge it in court, since most ISP's will just bully you into paying them a fine to keep it out of court. If everyone went to court with it though, at some point they would have to stop, since it would essentially just be a DDOS attack on the courts.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTtiieTSe4I&feature=player_embedded

Paid for by the Friends Of People Against The Kicking In The Face Of Children.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The rent is too damn high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪